LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The grow up program

matt1989

"Ohhh, those types. Yeah, the ones who blindly mimic their parents and don't really think for themselves, then wonder why people don't like them when they say the same sexist and homophobic things."

She felt like she had just tipped her hand and felt herself go red, then cleared her throat, wishing to change the subject.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nichole shook her head. "Not a clue. My mom has been pushing for community college, so I might give that a try. But I don't... really have any ambitions or anything."

She looked away, an embarrassed look on her face. What she was about to say only served to remind her that she was currently diapered, and it really didn't help. "I guess I could... write for some online website or something. Really the only thing I'm passionate about is... well, the things I like. The things I used to watch. I would... just watch TV or read whenever my parents argued, so I ended up getting into a lot of things. Maybe... blog? I don't know. I know it's not a viable option for an adult to have."

"the way I see it you have the freedom to choose your way on how to make money and as long as you're not breaking the law or ripping people off it's up to you. I chose military because that was the route I chose in life. At the end of the day you Are the master of your own destiny. "

Nichole looked back down at her diaper, underneath the onesie she was in, and didn't feel like the master of her own destiny at all. She didn't feel like the master of anything. At least the diaper was dry... although she was feeling a pressure in her gut.

Would Alex take her to the bathroom? Likely not. That damn camera. She felt the pressure build up again, and decided to change the subject once again.

"What would happen... if there was a glitch in the camera in that room that made it so it couldn't catch what it's... you know, supposed to?" Nichole asked innocently.

"maintenance with immediately come in to check on it. Did we even have to knock and if they find any signs of tampering that would be your butt and most likely my job."

Alex finish off taking a nice sick of his tea.

Nichole gritted her teeth in response, half wincing at the idea of being spanked by him. Ms. Brooks was bad enough, but Alex could easily lift her up and carry her around. A spanking from him would hurt! And he seemed so nonchalant about it. Jerk.

"I don't feel well," Nichole said, holding her tummy. She looked at the tea, debating pouring herself another cup, but she had a feeling it wouldn't help. Maybe it was the second slice of cake she ended up consuming. Too much rich food?

"well then just finish up and you can go lay down the couch for a while."

Alex didn't have the heart to tell her that she has class tomorrow.

(I think it's been a little long time since we had a class moment.

((Darn right it has!))

"I can help put these away, at the very least," Nichole offered, though looking at the pot of tea did make her thirsty. She ended up pouring herself a second cup after all, drinking it as she got the saran wrap for the finger sandwiches to put in the fridge, and a plate with a large cover for the cake. By the time she was finished, she had drained the cup, but still had that building pressure in her gut, along with a mild cramp.

She left the teacup behind when she laid on the couch and curled up slightly. She glared at the playpen, a reminder that she was still effectively a baby.

Nichole felt a cramp in her lower gut as she laid on the couch, but she was determined not to humiliate herself. Not after having the chance to be a grown-up for the day--adult! She was an adult. Not a grown-up, not a little girl, and certainly not a baby!

The bubbling pressure continued to build, however. Was there a chance she could sneak off to the bathroom to relieve herself? She doubted it. What would happen if she tried? She imagined a punishment would come of it, since it would be breaking at least one rule. But still...

Unable to take any more, Nichole groaned and whimpered as she felt her bowels evacuate. She felt tears sting her eyes as she closed them, the past couple of days of humiliation and dirty diapers getting to her, and making her realize that she would have to put up with it for longer. And she had no idea how long it would be.

Once she was finished, she covered her face with her hands and felt herself quietly crying. It was all getting to be too much for her. Moving up in the program seemed easier said than done, when the adults around her that weren't in diapers seemed out to get her. The fact that they were either expected or required to humiliate her made it all so much worse.

Alex brought back the laundry and immediately noticed the smell. With out saying a word he scooped her up be careful not to smash the diaper for a change main character over to a changing mat on living room floor. He got work still charging her like a toddler because that just how he training is. It took some doing with the wet wipes because it was mostly loose. Nichole could feel her old diaper replace with a new one before the sweet sint of baby powder feel the room before placing the taps and placing her back on the couch.

Nichole was grateful that he didn't say anything as he lifted her off the couch and carried her like a baby to the changing mat, but she still fussed in embarrassment over being changed. She squirmed when her legs were lifted up, humiliated over her loss of control thanks to the pill that was shoved down her throat when she first arrived. She just hoped she would regain that control soon. The last thing she needed was to be diaper dependent and have someone change her every time she messed herself.

The smell and feel of being powdered calmed her down a bit, and she ended up sniffling by the time she was taped into the new diaper. Her face was still red from crying, and she curled back up on the couch. She just wanted to be left alone, but at the same time, she craved comfort.

They went on rather unproductive. Someone from the support staff did come by to check on her make sure she wasn't faking the illness but Alex that she dealing with a stomach bug and rather not risk the rest of the babies getting sick they took Alex word for it. It was getting fairly late.

"Okay hate to do this on your birthday but your schedule for a bath tonight."

Nichole was worried when someone from maintenance came to visit, and she simply curled up on the couch silently as Alex talked to him, though it didn't take long for him to leave. She visibly relaxed when she heard the door shut, but was too embarrassed to say anything. Alex still had a habit of not seeming to care about how she felt when she had an accident, and his words had and actions cut through her like steel.

Still, as she was watching him talk, she couldn't help but draw the comparison between him and her father. Her dad was thin, kept his black hair gelled with some strong-smelling greasy substance, thought that kicking things around was all he had to do to clean, and had a bad attitude about everything. Alex was visibly muscular, his brown hair graying, kept a trimmed beard, and made sure everything was tidy and in order. Including her schedule, apparently.

Still, Nichole was in a better mood after her luncheon and him shooing away the maintenance worker. "Can I have candles?" she asked playfully, sitting up slowly so she wouldn't upset her stomach again. Though the bowel movement she had seemed to help on that front.

Nichole blinked in surprise. She didn't think he would actually do it. She allowed herself to be pulled into the bathroom, but had to comply to him undressing her. When the tapes of her diaper came off and it dropped to the floor, she looked at it to see it as wet. Mostly from precipitation. The maintenance worker coming in with demanding questions must have scared her more than she thought.

She was helped into the bathtub and lowered herself into the warm water. Her hair was unbraided, her whole body washed with a washcloth, and applied with something that would make her skin and hair baby soft. Truthfully, many women aspired to have it. Dry skin was something no one wanted. She... supposed it wasn't the worst thing, but combined with all the other baby things she had to live with, it wasn't something she really wanted. And if she tried to wash herself, she was sure she would be punished for it.

After that he got her dressed diapered and ready for bed.

"Since it's your birthday we don't have to do a story time if you like just feel that time with this talking."

(Assuming she agrees.)

Alex started telling stories from his time in the military at least the list graphic ones. He spoke fondly of his old boot camp buddies even showing her a old tobacco pipe given to him by an old buddy that was sadly killed in duty. Than he talked about his time as a drill sergeant and the similarities from that job in the one he has currently now.

"Oh, I have one!" Nichole said excitedly. She was laying in her crib on her tummy, intently listening to Alex, and remembered someone from the base who treated her like a favorite niece. "Some of the guys really took a shine to me when I lived there, and said I reminded them of a niece or cousin or whatever. And one... he got me into Star Trek. My mom didn't mind, she kind of liked having someone spend time with me so she could do chores, and he would recite things in Klingon. Anyway, I was expecting him on an afternoon so we could watch together, but a couple of others came, and they were laughing. When I asked where he was, they told me."

She was grinning now. "They got a new drill sergeant from Mexico. Cowboy-looking guy, they said, goatee and everything. He asked if anyone knew a second language, but got a lot of silence. Until Barrett raised his hand and asked, 'Does Klingon count'?"

Nichole hesitated to giggle into her hands. "Everyone was so quiet, and the sergeant said, in the calmest way possible, 'No, Klingon does not count.' Everyone had to run laps while Barrett was made to rake the entire grounds. From morning to sunset, and the place was free of all the autumn leaves. And apparently they heard the sergeant bark orders to say random things in Klingon!"

She burst into giggles again, hugging a pillow to herself as she laughed at the memory.

"Oh, and there was Wade! Apparently he was great at everything, except for shooting. Couldn't aim to save his life. But the drill sergeant took pity on him, until he has to pass his marksmen training. Sarge just told him to find his pinecone, and did the shooting for him. First pinecone was the wrong one, as was the second one, and the third one was 'Steve.' Then he had to find 'Steve's' family. Sarge kept shooting until he brought back his mom, dad, deranged brother that 'Steve' didn't want to see or speak to (he had a run a lap for that one, apparently), and finally his sister. Then he had to write a letter to Congress to apologize for all the wasted bullets. But he passed." Nichole was grinning again, forgetting about the babyish nightgown she was wearing and the diaper underneath.

"I'm glad to see that your view of the military ain't all bad. Well good night."

Alex was just about to close the lid but then he stopped.

"If I leave this lid off. Do you have your word that you will not leave this bed. Not even to use the bathroom. Not that you would make it anyways. But you promised me you won't betray my trust."

Nichole nodded. The less she felt like she was in a cage, the better. She was rather tired anyway, and had no strength to try and climb out of the crib, or worse, face Alex's wrath. She got in her usual fetal position and yawned, then closed her eyes as Alex turned on the projector to light her room up with stars and turned off the other lights. Tomorrow would be a new day.

Nichole felt incredibly thirsty when she woke up that morning. Her diaper was wet, but not soaked, and she wondered why she felt so different.

Oh, yeah, no baby stuff. How often do I have to drink from a bottle? Well, whatever.

She continued to lay in bed, stretching and yawning as she slowly awoke. She wondered how early Alex woke up, what his morning routine was. Did she want to know? Probably not.

• 2 weeks later...

The next morning Alex got up fixes coffee before attending to Nichole. As he enter the nursery he was pleased she was still in the crib but her diaper clearly needed tending to. It smell like she had a load and she managed to bring a leak even though the diapers provided here are the Moses are been in the market.

As she thought more, she ended up dozing off again, this time in a deep sleep. She was dreaming of her father again, about how they would argue, until her father began to slowly morph into Alex. His dark hair beginning to turn brownish-gray, his dark eyes turning gray, his mannerisms being more... controlled.

She didn't even stir when her nursery door was opened, still in her deep sleep and completely unaware of how much she had unloaded into her diaper. She was hugging a stuffed puppy that was in her crib as well, though was completely unaware of that, too. Were it not for her adult body, she really would look like a baby.