LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The grow up program

matt1989

Alex didn't listen. He took her over to the changing table open her diaper duncanometer in Vaseline and stick in her anus. Waited a few minutes before checking it.

"Temperatures normal but I'll still call in a sick day. By the way the attitude cost you a punishment."

Alex said refessing the diaper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nichole gritted her teeth as her legs were lifted and the thermometer was stuck in. It only took a couple minutes, but those couple minutes might as well have been a lifetime for all the staring her caregiver was giving to that general area. She squirmed in discomfort, but it didn't seem to bother Alex, and it only intensified the feeling of something being in there.

When it was finally pulled out, Nichole felt relieved, and hoped it didn't show on her face. "Oh, punished. I'm so scared." The fact that she was remembering things she didn't want to was making her angry, so angry. And probably feeding the attitude that got her in the detention center in the first place. Not that it mattered. She always had to fight.

Jack pull out some a weird looking cloth diaper. He put it on her as well as some walking plastic pants.

"There that should do you."

Than pull that remote press a button then this weird buzzing sound started coming from her diaper.

Nichole gritted her teeth again and looked disgusted as she was pinned into a cloth diaper. The pins themselves had pink ducks on them, matching her nightgown almost perfectly. The plastic pants crinkled loudly, louder than the disposable diapers, and she only felt more embarrassed.

Then the vibrating began.

Nichole let out a gasp of shock and grasped the edges of the changing table. She tried to sit up, but the strap over her chest prevented that from happening. And god damn, the vibrator was teasing her something fierce. Not as close her clitoris as she would have wanted, not at all, but the vibrations were still being sent there, furthering her arousal as she humiliated herself.

"No..." she breathed out, trying her hardest as humanly possible to resist, but...

She kept pressing her bottom down on the padded table, almost grinding against it, wishing that she could end it. There were only two ways, neither of which she wanted.

When the juice was turned up, Nichole bucked her hips and tried to control herself, but something else happened. She felt herself void her bowels, which instantly killed any arousal she had, and thankfully caused Alex to turn the damn thing off. She grimaced and even let out a noise of disgust as she felt the mud travel around, and it didn't absorb as well in her diaper. She could hear it, almost feel it, enter her plastic pants as well. This was so gross!

Gone was the previous attitude Nichole had. She felt her face contort as she tried not to cry from her loss of control, but the tears came anyway. It wasn't just light sobbing, but outright wailing. Doing something so infantile after having something done to her that was the exact opposite was torture.

She sniffled on the table and tried to calm her thoughts, and then it occurred to her. It was Wednesday. She had been counting down to her birthday, hoping to go out and do something nice for herself as far back as last month. This wasn't at all what she would have thought would happen, and she only felt more tears fall as a result.

Alex change her back to a normal diaper. Before laying her down in the living room on a blanket. He lay down a tray of orange slices for her to snack on.

"Sorry this place has a 0% tolerance policy on most things but we lighten up after the first month or two. Keep in mind even when you think there not woching they are."

Alex pointed at a camera in the corner of the room.

Nichole continued to cry as she was changed, but she was up to sniffling by the time she was placed on the blanket. She took an orange slice and nibbled on it, grateful for it.

When Alex pointed out the camera, she cowered a bit, but was grateful that they weren't being recorded, too. She wiped her eyes with her hands, the same hands she used to eat the orange slices, and let out a cry when the acid got in her eyes. More tears, but they were silent and trying to get the offending chemical out. Just her body doing its job.

"Some birthday..." she mumbled, trying to inject some dark humor into this, though she didn't feel particularly humorous at all.

"is that to day. Sorry your having to sprint her. Look I can't do too much for you but I can try to mack it a nicer day for you."

Alex picked up the remote for the TV pushed some buttons and bost the TV age look up a little. Only unlock TV channels like. Cartoon network or Nickelodeon but it was better than singing along with Barney.

Nichole wasn't interested in TV, at least at first. Then she saw Sailor Moon come on, and bolted up to attention. It was one of her favorite shows, even if the English dub airing on Cartoon Network was... rough, to say the least. She eventually relaxed and took in some nostalgia as Luna talked to the girls before they transformed. Escapism was just what she needed.

Jack was doing stuff in the kitchen. Nichole could her pots and pans and a sweet small coming from the kitchen.

"Nichole can you come in for a minute."

As she walked in to the kitchen on the table was a small cake with a big 18 candle on it there was a pot of tea and finger sandwiches. High chair was temporarily put away.

"I know it not much and we may get some grief about it later but happy birthday. This is about as adult I can make it for you."

"O-oh," Nichole spoke, touched by the gesture. She was still a bit shaken up from last night, especially since her favorite show was over and some live-action thing was on Cartoon Network now. Come to think of it, when did that become a thing?

Nichole sat at the table, shaking a bit as she did so, and looked at the cake. The icing was white, the candle being pink, and while she wasn't a big tea drinker, she took a sandwich and examined it. Her father was still on her mind, and even as she watched TV, she secretly wondered when some sort of announcement would come on to cover the news about what he had done.

"Thank you," she said in a small voice, though she kept her eyes on the cake in front of her. Eighteen. She was eighteen, and this was how she was spending it. In diapers, playing the part of a baby to her new "daddy."

"I know it not what you have in mind for your 18 birthday. The best I can do is give you a little break from the baby stuff. Her try the cake it my mother recipe."

Alex cut her a slice and poor her a cup of tea.

"My mother was recently from England. So even though I was a army base brat we still hade tea time growing up. To her it was a important time of day for her."

Nichole took the fork and took a bite of cake. It was delicious and she soon found herself finishing the slice in little time, making a mess around her face from the crumbs and frosting. She took the knife Alex had used and cut herself another slice.

"Nice," she said to him. "Whereabouts?"

"she lived in a small village. It wouldn't be anywhere you would know. She was always a prim and proper lady when she saw my dad I have no idea. Those two were as opposite as you can get."

Alex handed her a napkin to wiper face off.

Nichole took the napkin and used it to clean her face. "My parents are the same. My mom's... still married to that madhouse." She shook her head. "My grandparents are from England, but she was born here. I've never been to London, myself, but... well, it's all in the past."

She put her bunched-up napkin down next to her saucer and teacup, then drank the tea. It was refreshing, even if tea wasn't her favorite, despite her mother trying to get her into it.

"So, was your dad a Marine, too?"

"I say thick headed was more like it. He was the tip of of soldier that was in it for the glory rather than serving his country. To me that's the best way to disrespect the uniform."

"Don't they sniff out people like that? I mean, maybe they didn't back in your dad's day, when he started out." Maybe if they did that with my dad, things would be different, Nichole thought darkly.

"no back in those days the only think they cared about is how well you can shout a gun. So I her you bring up you dad a lot. I have a feeling you don't have a high opinion of hem. Do you want to talk about it."

Nichole sighed. She supposed she owed him an explanation. She took another sip of tea.

"Do you remember way back when there was a national broadcast about the guy who... ran his truck into a schoolyard... at an alternative school in Cambridge..." It was immensely difficult for her to talk about, she knew. "They never officially caught him. They didn't know who he was, since he fled the scene immediately. But it was him. He told us as much. I think the Marines found out, too, and he was dishonorably discharged for it. I remember listening to my mom ask him why he did it, and he said that... well, he said that kids were getting too soft. That they needed proper schooling, discipline, whatever. In any case, when he was discharged, we couldn't live on the base anymore, and when my mom got the phone call telling her that, it was... the first time I saw her cry. I mean, she always held her own when they fought, and he would break something, but I never saw her cry before. They separated, for a while, but when we moved down south, he located us and she let him back in our lives."

She drained the glass teacup. The tea tasted cold and bitter now, and she didn't exactly want a second cup. Even the thought of eat any more made her feel uneasy. She just hoped Ms. Brooks never knew about it, but telling Alex at least didn't feel like it was too much of a bad thing. Just a reopened old wound. Which still hurt, but wasn't about to have acid poured over it.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Your mother most be a strong woman. Don't blame her for going back to him. People like you father sadly knows how to break strong people down she just need someone to help her see it herself."

Nichole looked at him in surprise. She was expecting shock, anger, maybe even telling her that he knew someone who was killed or injured during it. But he was being compassionate. It made her heart skip a beat, and she wasn't sure what to say or do, other than think about her mother.

"I mean... I don't..." She still didn't know how to feel about it all. Her parents said that this treatment was okay to use on her, or perhaps just signed something without reading it thoroughly. But at the same time, this man who was calling himself her daddy was telling her not to blame her mother, though he didn't seem to have a great opinion of her dad, much like her.

"I've never told anyone," she finally confessed. "I felt like if I ever did... well, I'd be an instant pariah or something."

"what your dad did was his actions. Just as your actions are your own. I be honest with you I'm surprised this program was even on the table for you. Your not the typical brads we get here."

Nichole shrugged her shoulders, happy to change the subject. "Judge thought I needed it. One too many assaults."

She said it rather casually, almost like she was bragging. She was used to standing up for herself, and using violence was often the means of shutting people up who thought of her in slurs. She looks down at her hands, at the knuckles that would meet other teenagers in the face, and thought of the mittens that were sometimes placed on her hands. God, if they saw her in this program...

"what I mean is. This program is really moor for teens and young adults who been babied the whole lies. Never been told no to. The tip of brat that they didn't get what they want they well make sure they would throw a fit until they get it."