LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The grow up program

matt1989

After lunch they went back to the apartment so Alex can put her down for a nap. Her diaper was a little poopy but didn't change it. He strip The pacifier with a counter on it. Same deal as yesterday.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nichole's dream during her nap wasn't a fun one. Alex had pulled over over his lap in the cafeteria in front of everyone, bared her bottom, and spanked her like a naughty toddler. She kicked her feet and screamed, demanding to be let up, but it only made it worse for her. It felt like almost an hour before it was finally done, and he laid her down and wiped her, telling her that "good baby girls don't get wet like that." She heard the telltale crinkling of a fresh diaper, but before more could happen, she awoke with a start. Immediately, she began sucking on the pacifier, as she could feel--and smell--that she was more than a little poopy now. She hated what was happening to her, but there was simply no way around it. With the surveillance around her and the control her caregiver was putting on her, escape was impossible. He could outrun her even if she wasn't in diapers.

What Alex didn't tell her the higher the counter goes the how did you have to suck on the pacifier for it to count. He came in open the top.

"You did better this time but you only did 92. I'll tell you what I keep the are on and if you can get up to 250 in 1 hour I'll change you."

He looked at the brown and yellow diaper.

"And from the looks of it you better get to sucking unless you like poopy in in your pants. Princess."

Nichole glared at him in response. How dare he! She wasn't the one who enjoyed nasty diapers, he was! At least when it came to changing them.

Immediately, she began sucking on it, doing it as quickly as possible. She was still stuck in her crib, and she didn't want to move in case she leaked or squished the mess around. But she was still quite itchy and uncomfortable, and she really wanted to clean herself up, if that was at all possible.

He came back after a hour. The counter read 199 so he cut her some slack manly because the diaper was fully loaded and didn't want her getting a infection but to make up for coming up short he put a leg spreader over her diapered butt. Making walk bow-legged. Than he strap a pink toddler leash on her that read daddy's poopy little girl.

"Hey!" Nichole yelled when the leg spreader was put on her before she was made to stand, but what came worse was the toddler harness with the pink leash that had the message written on it in silver glitter. She felt more like a pet than anything else, and groaned as the leash was tugged toward the changing table.

Can I go one hour without soiling myself? Nichole thought with a huff as she tried in vain to climb on the table. The leg spreader and her full diaper didn't help things, and she knew she needed help, but she didn't want to ask for it. But what if that was what he was wanting? No... damn it!

Nichole was adamant to keep her pride and still kept trying to climb. At one point, she almost fell on her diapered butt, but managed to catch herself just in time before... well, she really didn't want another overflow...

"Am I going back to the school?" Nichole asked, knowing it wasn't the right question to ask, but it was certainly one she wanted an answer to.

"only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Rest of the time it just a baby life for you."

Alex got her all clean and put something on her to deactivate the itching powder. The leg spreader mad the back end of her diaper stick out like a sore thumb with a crutch guard so she well really feel it when she wets.

"Ok time for baby to get some exercise."

It took a good while for Nichole to be wiped clean, but once she was, she felt some oil on her skin. The spreader bar helped to remind her that this wasn't a gesture of romance, but once of humiliation, and the thick diaper that was placed on her really didn't help that.

"Can't I just crawl?" Nichole asked hopefully. It would have certainly been better than being on a leash.

"ya you can crawl but the leash stays on."

They took off for a walk down the hall as this corridors make one big circle. As mommies and daddies past by they keep calling her the poopy princess a name that at we'll stick with her for her stay her. Alex asked a nearby Mommy to look after Nichole so he use the restroom than gave her the leash. The mommy decided the checker diaper by placing a open pom on her diapered but she was clean but the shok of someone randomly touching her like that caused a good size loge to slip out. So the mommy could feel her doing what used to be a very private moment. Squishnet up against her butt.

"The poopy princess strikes again. The diapers really do suits you."

The mommy said with an evil grin.

Nichole had hoped the leg spreader would be removed if she crawled, but it stayed, making her legs stay wide as she awkwardly moved on her hands and knees. She hated the new nickname she had obtained, one that everyone seemed to know her by now. And when the leash was passed on to someone else while Alex walked off, her eyes went a bit wide.

It didn't help at all when the woman thought it was appropriate to place her hand on her bottom, with her fingers on her covered perennial area, causing her to have an accident then and there. A minor one, but still an accident. God, she wished she was back at the apartment.

Doing what she could, Nichole crawled as far away from the woman as the leash would allow. All of this because the headmistress' niece wanted to out her. She felt her fingers grip the soft carpet below her, angry thoughts entering her mind.

Alex came out of the restroom.

"Thank I hope she wasn't to much trouble."

"Oh no she was a doll."

The mommy said looking at her.

"Well we better get going. I like to get her tired out before dinner. Okay princess say bye bye to the nice lady."

"Bye," Nichole muttered, looking down at the floor and not even at her. She just hoped to get the walk out of the way and go back to the apartment.

Ignoring the mess in her diaper, Nichole trudged on, passing many people her age and many who were older. She heard crying nearby and turned her head to see a boy her age receiving a painful spanking by his caregiver, who was showing him no mercy. Nichole forced herself to look away and continue to crawl, in case the daddy in question decided she needed one, too.

Come to think of it, were other caregivers allowed to manhandle her? She honestly didn't know, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to find out.

Jack stop in front of a door titled punishment room level 1.

"The attitude you gave that Mommy earned you a punishment. He drag her in. Inside was all matters of machinery and equipment assumably for punishments. A wall of paddles pacifier gags my first among other things you probably don't want to imagine he brought her up to a machine called the tickle master. The seat on the machine color with all sorts of straps as well as yellow and brown stains from past use. Deliberately left there to let baby's imagination go wild before the experience it. She was strapped down very tightly even with the leg spreader still on. He seat some dials  before turn on machine a screen pop up above her head with a countdown of 15 minutes. Than arms with feather like brushes rapidly spinning slowly inch their way towards her armpits and feet before making contact. It didn't matter how not take less you are everyone breaks eventually. The machine will stop for 2 minutes to let her breathe but so will the counter before it starts back up again. Her diaper getting wetter and every now and thin she was Cooper so so harshly her farts sound more like blow horns. her diaper push to the max but it didn't matter because she was stuck there for the full 15 minutes even longer because of the oxygen brakes.

"Excuse me?" Nichole asked from the floor, looking up at Alex snottily as she was dragged inside. "I didn't have any 'attitude.'"

"Uhh, what?" Nichole asked once she was placed down and strapped to what looked like a tickling machine. "Oh, God..." She knew what she was up against, but she was still going to take it with as much dignity as possible.

When the feathers touched her armpits, it was a pleasantly ticklish sensation, and she couldn't help but giggle. A pink blush appeared on her cheeks as she was reminded of what she could have had if she had friends. Man, friends...

Of course, it didn't just stop there, as she was tickled more, and soon found herself pushing her diaper's hold to the limit. She hoped she wouldn't leak, but if she did, well... she was still going to take it.

After this machine finally stopped Alex left her there for a few minutes so she can really catch your breath before returning with a pair of clear locking plastic pants with the phrase I've been tickled today with is a play on the meme I've been frozen today. When he released her she practically collapsed on the floor feeling exhausted from the tickling luckily the floor with padded. Her diaper drooping over her waist. It looked as defeated that she does. Alex remove the leg spreader so he can put on the plastic pants living the leg spider behind. Figuring should be to exhausted to wear it anymore plus he want to make sure everybody saw her new plastic pants. The left of room and headed to their apartment. Passing mommy's and daddies others the phrase tickle tickle to her as the pass by.

Despite her blushy face, Nichole wasn't in that bad of a mood until the plastic pants came on. With the way they locked, she guessed she would be in them for... quite a while. And the itchy feeling in her diaper from a developing rash wasn't very fun either.

In the end, she left the room with a pout on her face, wishing they were back at their apartment so she could get changed. Well, she hoped she would get changed. What if Alex decided not to change her? Then again, he liked changing diapers. He admitted it, right? Gosh, that was really bugging her.

Nichole ignored the mommies and daddies, and once they were inside and the apartment door was shut and locked, Nichole looked up at him from the floor where she was still on her hands and knees, thanks to the stupid leash. "Can I ask you something?" she asked, trying not to sound demanding or condescending.

Nichole laid down on her tummy on the bed pads, surprised at him a bit. Not only was he going to answer her, he was providing her some comfort. The pads were waterproof and a bit hard for her liking, but it was better than nothing.

"Why do you like changing diapers? Especially poopy ones. I mean... they're usually the worst part of looking after a baby, aren't they?"

"it manly just part of the job. You got think of this please like  boot camp incentives training soldiers we break you down so we can build you back up into a more productive member of society. It just part of the training."

Or at least that's the lie that Alex been fed. 

Nichole looked away from him, and his damn paternal smile. She must have had a rash if he was going to such lengths. She remembered her mother babysitting a friend's toddler and the baby ended up with a rash so bad that she needed to go without a diaper for a bit. Apparently sandboxes and not telling anyone that there was a wet diaper to worry about was not a good combination.

"You're nice to me one minute, and cruel the next," she commented, pouting as she laid there with her red, slightly bruised, and slightly bumpy bottom on display.

"like I said before it's just part of the job. Think how a drill instructor does his job. He scream in you face insults you and push you to exhaustion. He does that so he can reshape his cadets into into soldiers."

She tack another look around the room and you can see telltale signs that Alex was a military man. Even his demeanor screams military. Sit on the couch with perfect posture.