LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The grow up program

matt1989

Nichole eyed the paddle wearily. Why was her name on it? When did this...

"She said horrible... things to me," Nichole said, regretting that her nerves were getting to her in a big way. "The girl... she was a snake. The whispering. The..." She stopped as she lowered her head. Where she was from, being outed as anything but normal was not acceptable. She thought she did a good job of hiding it, but maybe she didn't. She found it odd that she was assigned a man to look after her, and it made her wonder if her parents knew she was a lesbian. Of course, that wasn't something she was going to say to either of these people.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"so my niece said something you don't like so you put her in the hospital and made it what you'll never be able to walk normally again. You know your not the worst teen I ever had sitting in my office. In fact every last paddle that is hung up on that wall did far worse crimes than you did."

Ms Brooks start walking behind her pedal at hand lightly patented with her other hand. Making a tap tap tap sound as it may contact with her other hand.

"As you can imagine I am a firm believer of capital punishment. It's one of the reasons why I have a 100% success rate. Every one that ever step through these Halls cam our as productive members of society. Sure some don't really come out in big kids pants but they still went on becoming lawyers an engineers a life time of diapers is a small price to pay. Now stand up. You want to fight someone how about tacking me on I when your free to go and I'll even convince the judge to drop the charges but if I when I get to smack that ask with this."

Nichole felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end when she heard the way the paddle tapped against her hand. Being hit with that was going to hurt, a lot. Her dad was a woodworker, and would rap on wood with his knuckles to judge the quality of it, or if there was any rot inside, or whatever. She could tell by the sound that the wooden paddle was designed with some sort of extremely tough wood.

But as Ms. Brooks continued, and when she finished her sentence, her temper flared up and the warrior inside of Nichole became known. "You can't talk to me like that!" she snapped as she stood up and faced the woman defiantly.

Ms Brooks allowed the girl of the charge at her with one filled swoop she sidestepped her pull her back with her hair and suck a small bar soap kind of like what you see in the hotels in her mouth and then strap The pacifier back in on. It all happened so fast the girl didn't really had chance to react.

"Oh did I forget to mention I'm a retired MMA trainer. Even inventing my own fighting style that I named spank food just for this program." 

She than did some fancy swirling with the paddle before making contact with her butt. The appointment made it helped with the last spanking but not a fresh one.

"You know this paddles are made with diapered butts in mind but let's see how it felt on a bear ass."

Ms Brooks ripped off her diaper it flopping on the ground with a thump from the wettings. Than Miss Brooks forced her over her desk and gave her one good pop that echoed through the office. The holes in the paddle reduce drag which increased Miss Brooks swinging speed.

"It's amazing what a few years of tennis practice can do to one spanking hand."

Pop pop pop pop pop.

It was only 10 times but it was 10 times worse than the machine. The paddles on the machine was made out of a tough rubber but this was real wood.

Nichole screamed inside the pacifier and soap once it was placed in her mouth, wanting to gag at the horrible taste. It was small, and she tried not to swallow it as the bitter, acidic taste filled her mouth.

When she felt the diaper ripped off, she heard it hit the ground and blushed from how much she had wet it since Alex last changed her. It really wasn't that long... what was happening to her? Was there something in the food or bottle? Diuretics? Then she felt herself pushed over the desk and absolutely whapped with the paddle. It hurt like hell, and she screamed in response. Ms. Brooks was definitely not holding back.

By the time the headmistress was done, Nichole was sobbing over the desk, unable to even stand. Her bottom was still sore from the earlier spanking, but this one took the cake. She nearly felt numb from the pain and only wished that she could stop it somehow, as well as get the nasty soap out of her mouth. She had no strength to do much other than cry, and hoped that someone in the room would show her some sort of mercy.

She hung the paddle on the wall. The only one that has a poop smear on it. 

"Consider that payback for my niece."

Ms Brooks sit back down at her desk. Activator pager. 

"Yes Ms Brooks?"

"Yes tell Miss frizzle I got her a know practice baby for her class tomorrow. For you your free to go."

Alex came in and guided the red butt girl out of the office. As he was doing so she left a trail of urine on the floor as they walk out. He lead her to the hallway to put on a fresh diaper. The ointment barely even helped. He put the diaper on someone loosely to give her more of an air pocket.

"I don't know what you did to piss her off so bad but I highly recommend staying out of her for some time. I never seen her use those special paddles bear bottom before."

Nichole continued to sob even as Alex came in through the glass door. She felt herself pulled up both hands on her as she was effectively walked out of the office, and cried harder when she felt urine leak down her legs and onto the floor. Her caregiver didn't seem to mind as he laid her down, and while the cool floor helped her burning butt, the pressure there didn't help much at all.

Nichole let out a whining scream when a wet wipe was applied to bottom, but Alex seemed to be acting as quickly as possible to get it over with. Even when he put ointment on her tush, she squirmed and screamed at the touch, so tender and fragile to anything now. Even being placed on the soft, thick diaper hurt and she sobbed as lines of saliva and soapy suds trickled out around her pacifier. She looked up at Alex with a look begging for help, and when he said those words, she knew she was in it deep now.

He took her to a nearby water fountain to help get the soap taste of the mouth. When they got back to their apartment. Alex laid a blanket down on the floor so Nichole could stay off her butt for a while. It was nice enough to give her the remote but all TV channels with only Pre-K channels.

Nichole felt herself picked up and carried to the nearest water fountain, and as soon as the strap was undone, she spat out the pacifier and soap. It was definitely smaller than it was before, having dissolved in her mouth, and she quickly tried to flush as many of the suds out of her mouth as she could. Her new daddy stood behind her and held her head low so it would be easier for her, and it look minutes before she saw clear water coming out. The taste was still there, and she wished she had a toothbrush.

Alex seemed to forget about the stroller and carried her bridal style back to their apartment. Nichole had calmed down at this point and was wiping her eyes with her hands, embarrassed that she needed someone to take care of her like this. She let out a cry when she was placed on the floor, on her back, but once a soft blanket was placed on the ground, Alex gently picked her up and placed her on it so she was on her tummy. She openly relaxed and even splayed her legs out, forgetting about the remote control and just laying there to try and get some control over her emotions, but still uncontrollably sniffled.

It was barely dark out instead of a the typical plain tasteless food these places usually have. She got a bottle feeding in Alex lap. The formula was designed to make people feel full but it didn't matter because he want let her move on until the big bottle was empty. After that it was bath time all the death glares did nothing to Alex. After he got her clean dried and read diapered in a night diaper so thick that Nichole couldn't even waddle. The pink onesie felt tight around the diaper giving her a diaper wedgie. You think the snaps would pop off but they hold in place. Alex got her in her crib by 8:30 she could still see a small glow of sun shine out the window. He started reading her story about a poopy princess. The story clearly designed to mock her. All this just because someone was threaded to exposure her secret for blackmail.

Nichole just laid there and relaxed as Alex got up and went away. She wanted to sleep and forget about all this, maybe wake up and find out it was all a horrible nightmare. But she felt herself lifted up and carried to the couch.

Being situated in an adult man's lap was bad enough, but with a tender bottom, it was hell. She whimpered when he gently placed her down, and the same huge bottle entered her mouth with a stern look from Alex, telling her that she was going to drink it. Nichole sniffled and slowly sucked it down, noting how the liquid inside was thicker than milk and rather creamy. The longer she nursed from it, the more her caregiver cradled her, adding to the embarrassment of it all. She even felt herself wet her diaper as she drank, apparently not altogether empty after the accident in the headmistress' office.

Once she was finished, Alex set the bottle down and carried her to the bathroom. The tiara was finally taken off, then the dress, and she was unfortunately laid on her back for him to remove her diaper. She squirmed as he did, but he didn't seem phased and got the bath ready before lowering her into the water. The hard surface of the tub hurt, and the warm water didn't help either. He began to scrub her clean, and she fixed him with a look that could kill the entire time. Alex didn't seem to care where he was washing, even going between her legs and washing her bottom, though he was much more tender in that area, sometimes only patting it with the soapy washcloth rather than scrubbing.

Once the bath was over, Nichole was wrapped in a towel and carried to her nursery. She was placed on the changing table, which was thickly padded, and dried off in no time. She watched as her caregiver reached under the table and produced what had to be the thickest diaper in existence, and her eyes went wide as she watched him open it and slid it under her as he held her legs up like a baby. A pink onesie was next, one that left the legs bare, and it stretched to seemingly impossible lengths as she fastened the crotch snaps. To her horror, Nichole felt the padding inch up her backside like a thong, and if she had another accident... ew.

Nichole was never one to go to bed early, but today was an exception she could agree on. She offered no fuss as she was placed and locked in her crib, getting into as comfortable a position as she could get and closing her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed at the story Alex told her, as it was just as gross and humiliating as her day had been. She didn't want to hear about a bratty princess who refused potty training demanding servant after servant to change her diaper, only for them all to give an excuse and for her to end up a stinky, rashy princess who learned her lesson about being immature. She just tried to tune it out and sleep, which she eventually did.

The unfortunate side effect of going to bed early is waking up early still dark out from the girl woke up. The room had conflicted smells. The sweet perfume of a nursery mex with the smell of a clearly a poop feel diaper. Her diaper doubled in size if that was possible one may wander how on Earth a 17 year old girl go so much. Even if Nichole could controller self there was no way out. 

When Nichole woke up, it was still dark out and she was extremely uncomfortable. She reached down and undid the middle snap of her onesie, which gave her some relief, but she was... well, she was still in a messy diaper. She yawned groggily and peered out the bars of the crib to see if there was a clock or something in her nursery. There was a baby monitor, of course, but it didn't have a clock. Just a camera and a microphone.

Nichole sighed and laid back against her blankets. She closed her eyes, knowing that was going to have to wait for her caregiver. She wondered how tender she still was, but with the mess in her diaper, now wasn't the time to test those waters.

Bored out of her mind, Nichole rapped her knuckles against the crib. It was wood, but it felt like there was metal in it as well. Presumably to keep people from kicking the bars out to escape. She produced another sigh.

It was another 2 hours before Alex finally came walking in. He ignored diaper change before getting her out. Tacking his time changing the crazy thick diaper in to one similar to what she wore yesterday. He had her in a pink T-shirt shart that sayed daddies little princess. That stopped just above the diaper

"Okay let's get you in a high chair and feed than it time to play school."

All the food that was feed made sure that should be pissing and pooping all day.

Nichole's head shot up in attention when the door opened and Alex came in. She didn't know how he could handle the smell of her dirty diaper, as his face didn't change expression once as he let her out and carried her to the table to get cleaned up, which once again took more than a few minutes. He didn't seem to be in any rush and wanted to be as thorough as possible, but it also meant that he was touching incredibly private places on her body with a wet wipe, even opening... she shook her head, trying to get it all out of her mind.

She was thankful when it was all over and she was sat up, but a pink shirt was pulled over her had that had a rather gross message on it, at least gross to her.

"I'm not hungry," Nichole said, wanting to avoid more baby food. In honesty, she was hungry, craving fruit like bananas or pears. And not the slimy mush that was in a jar that tasted like pure sugar.

",baby's don't get to say when they get to eat."

And just picked her up and carrier into the kitchen straight into the high chair. The first was a bowl of oatmeal the head blueberries in it. Designed to keep her bowel movement loose and muddy. Than 1 bottles of formula also designed to keep her regular and a giant bottle of cranberry juice. He than used the bib to wiper face. They moved to the he made her watch old episodes of blue's clues. To a child probably entertaining enough but to someone of Nichole age it was mind numbing. Being and he made her participate every time Steve ask or something is at the same time braiding her hair into pigtails with little pink hair bows and a cherry on top you put a sign on her back that read school girl walking. Something any mommy or daddy would know what it means. As they walk down the hallway. Her diaper on full display as she was only wearing the T-shirt and a pair of socks. She can hear comments from the mommy and daddy like.

"How cute her first day of school. Maybe they'll help her with making it to the potty."

"Oh you going to be teachers Little helper."

"You should probably put her in special Ed."

They they enter a big empty classroom in front of the classroom was a high chair and a playpen. Alex put her in the playpen than set in the corner of the room as people start walking in and taking seats in the desks. Sitting down waiting patiently for the teacher to come in and start the class.

Nichole frowned as she was picked up and taken to the high chair, once again locked in with no movement and her arms trapped under the trap. She looked at the bowl of blueberry oatmeal, tentatively taking a bite, then eating it up. It wasn't bad, as the blueberries tasted fresh, but she badly needed to wash it down with something.

Nichole was licking the inside of her cheeks when Alex returned with a bottle and fed her, holding her head with one hand and the bottle with the other. The same creamy formula as the other day, which was no surprise. Once she was done with that, she waited to be let out of the high chair, but Alex went to the fridge and came back with a bottle of juice. Nichole frowned in confusion, but accepted the bottle, then began to fight it. Cranberry juice was definitely not her favorite, but... what if he picked it out because she was in danger of a bladder infection? She was in a dirty diaper for quite some time. And Alex only held her head still and tilted the bottle up to make sure she drank every drop, which she reluctantly did.

Nichole frowned when she was finished, feeling like she was going to be peeing all day. She was soon let out and placed on the living room floor, and her caregiver turned on Blue's Clues. Not the worst, she supposed, and it had the classic Steve. She watched it out of boredom as he took her hair out of the pigtails they were in and brushed the tangles out, forced to interact with the show like a two-year-old and feeling all the more foolish for it.

When the episode finally finished, and her caregiver had finished braiding her hair, she was made to stand up and walk out with him, holding his hand the entire time. Nichole really didn't want to leave the apartment looking like she did, and the jeers she heard during the march to the classroom was no better. The special ed comment enraged her, and she turned her head to see who it was who said it, but Alex turned a corner and yanked her along to get her into the classroom.

The room was bright with fluorescent lighting, and the walls were a metallic blue. Even the desks were metallic, though the chairs were padded and comfortable-looking. Alex set her down in a high-tech playpen that had interactive toys on the sides and a fence-like netting. Curiously, Nichole pressed pushed on one of the toys and discovered that it acted like a tablet of sorts, offering simple games where one had to push all the objects in time, where they exploded like tiny fireworks. It at least passed the time as students filed in and a busy-looking woman strode in.

Ms. Frizzle smiled at Alex as she entered, approaching him and shaking his hand in greeting. "I already gave my thanks to Ms. Brooks, but I want to thank you, too," she said kindly, then looked down at Nichole. "And this is Nikki?"

Nichole looked up, expecting someone like the cartoon character, but there were obvious distinctions. The woman had wavy auburn hair, teal eyes, and wore a magenta business-like suit with a matching skirt. Nichole would have thought of her as rather pretty, if the smile she gave wasn't so off-putting.

"Alright, everyone take your seats!" Ms. Frizzle announced when the last student entered. She went up to the front of the class and pressed some buttons on the wall, causing a whiteboard to drop down. "No, no, put away your books! We won't be needing those today! We have a new volunteer for the class. She'll be here every Tuesday to help you all be the best mommies and daddies you can be! Now, say hello to Nikki!"

Ms. Frizzle happily gestured to the back corner of the room, and Nichole cowered in place as rows of eyes were suddenly on her. She wished she had somewhere to hide, but she only squared her shoulders and ducked her head down, trying to be as unnoticeable as possible.

"It looks like little Nikki there has been having some fun with the toys. Babies love to play, though sometimes to a fault! Oftentimes, you have to set their schedule for them because they won't always tell you when they're hungry or when they need a diaper change, and Nikki here is..." She picked up the file on her desk and flipped through it. "Ah, not quite a newborn, but certainly not in any years yet. Well, that's alright." She put the file down and smiled at her class. "Newborns tend to sleep a lot, and don't sit up or even support their heads! They need their mommy and daddy to do almost everything for them. Almost. Most babies don't start sitting up and eating solids until five months, at the very least, though a four-month-old with more control over their body movements has happened before. Now..."

As Ms. Frizzle prattled on, Nichole felt the need to pee, and frantically looked up at Alex. He didn't seem to be interested in her, instead checking his phone. She really didn't want to piss herself right there. No, no, no! Noooooo!

Nichole pressed her hands against her diapered crotch in an attempt to stop the flow, but it came regardless. It stung a bit, and she wondered if she really did have an infection. Apparently cranberry juice was going to be a regular thing with her, if that was the case.

Students start asking the teacher question after question about baby care. Each one more embarrassing than the other. You can her pinstrokes as Ms. Frizzle went for her demonstrations. One stunt raised her hand.

"Yes I was absent last lesson due to being sick. I did got a chance to look at someone else's not but would you mind going over the effectiveness of the punishments that are allow here?"

Another student also asked another question.

"The baby's under our care well wear diapers longer than they should. How do you prevent rashes and infections but still get the desire effects."

"Ah," Ms. Frizzle said. "Punishments. Well, the same way one would punish a baby, if you can use such a word. Typically if a baby does something they shouldn't, such as pulling on a cord or putting something in their mouth, you remove them from that situation and give them something safe to occupy their time with. However, the babies we have here are much bigger, and measures don't always work on them. Corner time has been known to be effective, as it works as an isolation tool, though they have to be monitored so they don't simply get up and walk away. Spankings can also occur, though we can go through positions a bit later. There's also mouth soapings, but there are rules regarding that as well. You can use liquid soap and a toothbrush, or you can use a bar of soap, but it's preferable to use a big bar rather than a small one to prevent choking. Pacifiers with a strap will work to silence a mouthy baby, and if they're fussy with food, you can always feed them something they don't like as a punishment. You can also give an enema or delay a diaper change, but with girls, you need to be careful that it doesn't give them an infection.

"As for preventing rashes, unfortunately, that's something that can't be done entirely. You can use preventatives with every diaper change, such as this one." She opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a box of A+D. "Coat this on your baby's skin, and it will help from having bacteria grow and fester on their skin. Vaseline will work as well, Butt Paste, Decitin. There's also something you can use that gives the same feel of a diaper rash without the chance of infection or illness."

Ms. Frizzle put away the medicines and took out a jar that appeared to be, from what Nichole could see, filled with something dark green and leafy. It looked like spices of some kind, or even contraband. "This, everyone, is a jar of nettles. Apply this, and all the itching and burning from a diaper rash will happen, but only last for a few hours and go away on its own. Of course, you'll need to wear gloves if you do that." She put the jar away, keeping her warm smile. "You can also use itching powder as a substitute for baby powder, which again, needs gloves to be applied."

Nichole shuddered at the thought of stinging nettles being in such a sensitive area and even hugged herself for comfort. This place was outright sadistic!

"yes I actually in the practicals field now and I struggle getting the baby in a baby bouncer. With baby's larger size how do you carrie your baby without the risk of dropping?"

More and more embarrassing questions pop up until one student point out that she can it smell like the baby pooped herself. Which gave Miss frizzle the golden opportunity to demonstrate different ways to change a diaper.

"Well, a bouncer with a baby this size is no problem," Ms. Frizzle answered with a smile. "You simply buy the equipment you need that hangs from a ceiling, and put the baby in there. As for a carrier, that's unfortunately not doable. The back problems alone..." She chuckled. "A stroller can do the job just as well! You may remember when we discussed strollers that vary depending on the baby's age and size. And in the case of our little Nikki here, once the weather permits it, I can demonstrate how to use a pram stroller."

At this point, Nichole had had enough. She got on her hands and knees and tried to look for a way out of the playpen, but couldn't find any weak points. She supposed she could climb out, but just as she was thinking about it, she felt something that felt like warm sludge enter her diaper from her backside. Nichole covered her mouth in shock and horror as she continued to mess her diaper, which thankfully wasn't a huge load, but thanks to the oatmeal and formula she had, carried a strong odor.

"Ms. Frizzle!" one of the boys called, raising his hand. "I think the baby needs a change!"

Ms. Frizzle beamed and looked over at Nichole, then strolled over and leaned over the playpen. "Yes, someone sure is a stinky girl! Oh, and she looks like she's about to fuss! Watch, everyone." Ms. Frizzle leaned down and tugged Nichole up until she had the girl in her arms, with one hand supporting her butt and the other on her upper back. She kneaded the mess in Nichole's diaper, making sure to smear it and even let it go into more sensitive places, causing the girl to whimper and close her eyes tightly.

"Sometimes, when babies get fussy, you need to calm them down, using either a carrot or a stick. I don't mean literally, of course." She carried Nichole to the front of the class as she continued, over to the changing table next to the windows. "The carrot in this case would be a pacifier or a favorite toy, and the stick is humiliation. Babies don't like being in messy diapers, and reminding them of what they did, especially in a crowd, will get them to quiet down." She was looking at the class as she said this, not seeming to care at all about Nichole, and set her down on the table.

"Always remember, safety first." Ms. Frizzle demonstrated this by turning the table so that the class could see it from the side, and moved Nichole's arms up to strap her wrists down, then pulled the strap across her torso. "This will reduce hitting and squirming, though it isn't fullproof. Many times, a baby will move their hips and make clean-up a bit of a chore. Now, I wouldn't do this with boys, but with girls..."

She smiled down at Nichole and took a step closer, then lifted one leg and placed it on her shoulder. She did it with the other one, so that both of the girl's legs were on her shoulders, and given the way the table was in accordance to Ms. Frizzle's height, it made it difficult for Nichole to move her legs back to free herself.

"Now, then," Ms. Frizzle said as she slowly lowered Nichole's legs, being careful not to cause any cramps or soreness. "Who would like to volunteer to change Nikki's diaper?"

Almost everybody raised their hand but the one Miss frizzle picked was a attractive young woman in her mid twenties who was also a lesbian could sniff out other like her walked up to the changing table. Unlike Alex who's basically all business when it comes to changing this one was moor of a tease. Slowly peeling each tab. She healed the front in place as she gently pras down on her lower stomach causing Nichole to to pee out what was left in her bladder before moving the front out of the way. Slowly using wipes from a nearby warmer for clean her private areas being extra careful around the anus. She slowly pull the diaper out frome under her and replace it with a clean one. She she used baby oil first. Rubbing it in making her skin before doesn't hurt with baby powder and a tiny bit of itching powder. Not enough to drive her crazy but enough for her to file a itch here or there before slowly pulling the front over her and pleasing each tab in pleas. Chicken the leg curse to Make sure that it was on snuggly. She gave the diaper some lite tapes with her hand.

"There go sweety all better."

Before gently bobbing her nose with her index finger. Miss frizzle looked impressed.

"My little sister had to wear diapers tell she was 12 do to medical reasons."

(please let me know if I was going too far.)

Nichole blushed and looked away as she was forced to pee in the open diaper, beyond embarrassed now. She expected the usual cool wetness of a baby wipe, but was surprised when it felt rather warm to the touch instead. Like Alex, she was gentle and intimate when wiping her, taking her time and paying close attention to her bottom. Nichole winced, still tender from her previous spanking, but the girl seemed to understand, even take pity on her. She was glad when the dirty diaper was removed and replaced with a clean one, but the baby oil surprised her.

It was rubbed on her bottom at first, which hurt, but was also rubbed in more tender areas, which... didn't hurt. Nichole could feel herself turn red as she felt a familiar itch and tried to suppress those primal feelings. Her thighs twitched when the baby powder was applied, with the girl using two at a time. They were both white, but one had pink font on it while the other had light blue. Maybe they were different scents?

Once the front was pulled up and the tapes were applied, Nichole couldn't help but let out a whine of disappointment. True, she was a minor, though her birthday was coming up soon. That very week, in fact.

"Very nice," Ms. Frizzle commented, watching as the girl went to the sink to wash her hands. "Using two powders at a time is unorthodox, but effective! I think even Nikki enjoyed it. Now, I get the feeling that she has more to go, so we'll keep her there."

The calls went on for another hour. Nichole being used a practice dummy. Being undressed and redressed over and over again. By the class was over Nichole face was as red as her butt. Alex took her to a cafeteria but instead of tables and chairs it rows roe and rows of high chairs. Alex put her in one than went to get her food. For a reward for being a good girl in class she got chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes instead of baby food. With a small container of ice cream. Of course Alex still said it to her but it was at least some thing solid for change.

As the class went on and Nichole was treated as a living doll, being dressed, undressed, and redressed, she was itching like crazy and ended up being squirmy even when she wasn't handled. By the time it was over, she was in a sailor suit with a skirt that didn't entirely cover her diaper and, oddly enough, thigh high black stockings. Nichole really wasn't sure what to make of that, and as Alex carried her to the cafeteria, she still felt itchy and even hungry. She also had a wet diaper, which really didn't help things.

Once she was placed in the high chair, her arms were still trapped, but Alex had gotten her some sad-looking chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes that admittedly looked good, and a cup of chocolate chip ice cream. She was too hungry to argue and let him feed her, even if the mashed potatoes made a mess around her mouth. The ice cream was much worse, but she kicked her feet happily, unaware of her babyish action as she ate the melty goodness.