LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The grow up program

matt1989

"young lady I am getting a little tired of seeing you in my court and this charges is the worst one yet. So I'm giving you a choice. 5 years in jail or 1 year in a rehabilitation program."

The judge he'd this young woman in his court for the 4 time. She at the point where she can be tried as an adult and her crimes getting worse. he feel if something isn't done than this young lady would just be another lost soul but he came across this program with a %100 success rate and it only takes 1 year.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nichole fought the urge to roll her eyes. As far as she was concerned, she had done nothing wrong. Her crimes were the usual: assault, but this time, she had put someone in the hospital. Like it was her fault her classmates had a tendency to run their mouth.

The fact that it all took place outside of school was beside the point.

The defense lawyer her parents had hired frantically urged her to take the one year of rehabilitation, and Nichole was beginning to agree. Everything she heard about prisons weren't good.

"Fine," she said, a bored tone in her voice. "Rehabilitation."

A week after. Nichole was packed up and waiting for the bus. Her parents was ordered make sure she had a big breakfast but not be allowed to use the restroom beforehand. The bus was full of boys and girls all looked to be the same as Nichole. None of them looked happy where they're going or any clue of what they have in store.

The bus stop 4 hours later at a big gray building out in the middle of nowhere. Even if anyone decided to run it would miles before anyone sees civilization. Everybody was ordered to get out of the bus and line up in order.

A lady that looked to be in her 40 and sporting the most Karen of haircuts. She reminds Nicole of her fifth grade math teacher. 

"Ok you well go in the building in single file order check in your luggage and retrieve your uniforms. Talking well without permission earn you a punishment. Orientation will be in 30 minutes."

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Krum," Nichole muttered from the back of the line. She was still cuffed, though her hands were in front of her. Wait, luggage? Nichole was told she didn't have to bring anything! Or rather, her parents were told. She also badly needed to pee. The woman's high-pitched, screechy voice was grating her nerves quickly.

The girl in front of her looked over her shoulder, a nervous look on her face, but Nichole ignored her. She moved forward as the line did, more and more annoyed at how the people around her had luggage. What the fuck? Was this because this was ordered by a judge? Whatever.

Everybody checked in their luggage grab their uniforms which was something Nichole was not expecting a Japanese Google uniform mostly White with a plaid black and white skirt surprisingly small. It would barely cover panties with a big black and white bow right in the front of the browse. Everybody gather around in a big oratorium the same lady from earlier stood in front of the podium.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen Ms. Brooks I am the headmistress and welcome to the grow up rehabilitation program. Before we start we pass out this pills by my employees here they well make sure you tack it and there not leaving until you do. Disobedience will lend you a punishment. We already have one young lady that tack who already earned her first punishment for speaking out a permission. Ms. Nichole Smith would you please step up on the stage. I well personally make sure you get your medication and your punishment."

Pills? Nichole frowned at this news. She hadn't been told about any pills. Was this a mental health facility? Drug rehab center? She wasn't on anything!

Upon being called out, Nichole did the first thing she could think of. She gave the girl in front of her a light push to make it so she received the punishment instead. The girl's eyes widened and she looked up at the headmistress with absolute fear, nearly trembling. Some of the other girls in the line, not realizing what was happening, snickered at the sight, assuming that this Nichole girl was about to piss herself in fear.

Miss Brooks never review on Nichole walked up to her. Rounded by the ear and then kicked her in the back of the knees to make her kneel.

"Apologize."

When Nichole didn't she pull harder on her ear.

"Keep in mind your parents did sign in agreement that I could treat you like this for your entire stay. Apologize."

She demanded. What's Ms Brooks was satisfied with Nichole's have ass apology. She brought Nichole up stage.

"I like to thank you Nicole for volunteering for my demonstration and that will be a second punishment on top of the first one."

MS Brooks four feder the pill to her.

"All right boys and girls listen carefully cuz I do not like to repeat myself. The reason why this organization is called The grow up program cuz all of you weren't raised properly so everyone here is going to start from ground zero. You'll be treated like toddlers you act out you'll receive a punishment and be treated even younger so congratulations Mis Nichole you went from 17 to 4 all the way down to 2. Now your behavior will not only Grant you more big kids status but rewarded as well. Now you're all probably wondering about the pills. The pill well temporary shut down the part in the brain that controls bladder and bowel functions as will as a mild muscle relaxer to help with the process. Each dose will last 2 weeks and you all will be taking them again. These will wear off after not taking them after the two weeks and be repotted trained. So he if don't want to be stuck in diapers for you entire stay. I suggest all of you to be on your best behavior because there is no guarantee that every one of you will be fully the potty trained at the end of the program.

Mis brooks can see a sea of red faces as people started to piss and poop there pants but Nichole was front and center on stage is a big wet spot for in front of her panties and then a brown bulge form in the back. 

Nichole remained defiantly silent as her ear was pulled and her knees were kicked. She dropped her uniform on the floor and still refused the apology, but damn, did that pull on her ear hurt! And apparently her parents weren't afraid of her being roughed up. She didn't even know if they read whatever it was they signed, they weren't the brightest bulbs in the box.

"Sorry," she breathed out, just wanting the boorish bitch to stop yanking on her ear.

Once that was done, the woman took her forearm and took her to the stage. A pill was shoved into her mouth and her head was tilted upwards to ensure she would swallow it. Try as she might, she couldn't get the thing under her tongue, but rather down her throat. When she looked at her audience through the corner of her eyes, she saw that they, too, were being handed pills and were taking them, probably under the threat of being manhandled like she was.

As the headmistress explained the program, Nichole was having a harder time controlling herself. She soon felt the telltale dampness of urine forming in her panties and streaming down her legs, and felt her anus open up to let in a mudslide of feces. She gagged at the smell, horribly embarrassed about it, but tried not to show it. The last thing she wanted was to show weakness.

Ms Brooks change her expression from strict and firm to pity. A look that most of the juveniles hate the most.

"Poor dear did your parents did such a poor job raising you that they didn't even bother potty training you. Well don't worry we'll keep you nice and diapered the rest of your stay her but the fun not over yet. The pill I gave you is a special one. For the rest of the day your brain will add a random w through every other word you say. That punishment number one for speaking without permission and here comes punishment number two."

A young man pushed a we're looking table with straps on it. Ms Brooks and the man strap her down in a way that made her butt stick out the big brown stain for the world of sea. Than another man. Roll in a big machine. A John will with paddles.

"For pushing the young girl. This is you second punishment. I say 15 seconds should get my point across."

The man turn the machine and the well started to spin. Above the wheel was a counter set for 15 seconds.

"Keep in mind I'm being nice because this is your first day this baby can go one for a solid hour."

The machine slowly crept up to Nichole until the paddles started making contact with her butt.

Diapered? Oh, hell no! Nichole opened her mouth to reply, but when she was told that she was going to sound babyish, she wisely closed her mouth.

She looked at the spanking machine being wheeled out and had to fight against rolling her eyes. Apparently they weren't too keen on getting pee on their laps. Cowards.

The contraption may have looked silly, may have sounded silly, but being paddled in poopy underwear was no joke. At every smack, she felt the fecal matter pressed against her buns, roll down her back legs, some of it was even trying to go back in! By the time it was finished and the machine was turned off, she had shut her eyes to try and drown out the humiliation. She could hear some snickers from the crowd, and she wasn't sure if that would count as them getting their asses publicly spanked, too.

"I wouldn't laugh if I was any of you. We have a 0 tolerant policy about any form of bullying and I promise you everyone will get a turn at some point. The rules of simple dude you're told be on your best behavior and this will be an easy if not I promise you ever put that works under me enjoys their job some a little too much. Now I think it time get or little volunteer cleaned up. The two men unstrapped Nichole but held her down by the arms one guy managed to get punched but he didn't even flinch he just gave her a look that said that you'll pay for it later. Than they pull out a privacy screen and a nother but you can still mack out the outline of what's happening and Nichole can still make out the crowd on the other side. That brought out a changing table on wills strap her down chess and hands strapped down. MS Brooks with a wicked smile held up a pair of scissors and cut Nichole jeans and panties off throwing them in a nearby trash can. The whole arterium smells like this and poop as everyone one there that not a work one by one starts lossing controls of themselves. Ms Brooks even step aside when Nichole started to pee again with out control. Getting it all over her stomach.

"Wow I never seen a pill work that fast on someone before. You shor mommy and daddy potty train you?"

After Nichole was done peeing. Ms. Brooks got to work wiping her down with baby scented web wipes. Her entire lower house with wipe clean showing a glowing red ass so bright that Rudolph himself would make fun of her. She took out a diaper from under the table. It was clearly adult size but bulkier and extremely babyish. Like baby diapers ant this babyish. The plastic shell of the diaper was designed to make loud Franklin sounds even when it's soiled to the max. There was no hiding this thing even with regular clothes not that she would get that. She greabed Nichole by the ankles and read her red butt up. Gave her a little slap on her very tender butt when she try to kick away. The diaper was placed under her.

"I was going to give you some ointment to soothe that butt of yours but you had to be a bad little girl and Punch your new assigned daddy. Not that it hart him. you like picking fights well let me tell you this. There not a single member of my work stuff me included that you could take on but you could always try."

She took some baby powder and sprinkled it all over her rubbing it in. If the wipes didn't make her smell like a nursery the baby powder did the job. The mixture of this piss shit and now baby powder the auditorium started to smell worse than a nursery. She laid Nicole's legs down and pull the front of the diaper in front of a groin playing all 6 tab's in plays. The diaper went up past her belly button. It crinkled with every step. After Nichole was safely diapered Ms. Brooks unstrapped her that proceeded to dress her and her uniform. It was a School girl uniform. Like you see in anime. The mini skirt any other time Nichole would wear it proudly but it did nothing to hide her diaper or her shame. Ms Brooks tighter hair into pigtails with matching little bowls at the end. They pull the privacy current away.

"There now you look exactly how you behave a little insignificant ungrateful brat. You may not agree with me now but by the end of the year I well make you a proper woman. If any of you are thinking that this is illegal let me remind you all this program is government funded so we can and will treat every last one if you like this. Ok everyone that is the end of the orientation. Please follow your assign mommies and daddies to your new home and remember to be good for them. But you all seen today is but a taste and as for you Miss Smith. I'm going to have fun backing. Welcome to my world."

Ms Brooks gave Nichole a pinch on the chick before walking away leaving her with only the man she punched earlier. The auditorium smelling like piss and baby powder.

Nichole couldn't help but smirk a bit at the idea of some of the snickering guys in the audience getting a turn on the machine. Who knows, maybe it would smack them in more sensitive places. She was certain that she was hit a few times in her perennial area, but it was difficult to tell due to how much pain she was in. Or how poopy she was now. Gah!

Once she was unstrapped from the machine, and right before the two men flanking her could get a good hold on her, she managed to land a punch on one guy in particular. One sporting a trimmed beard, who didn't seem phased by her attack, but gave her a look of warning as he and the other guy pulled her to a table and strapped her down. Her legs were held down as Ms. Brooks took a pair of scissors to her jeans and panties, but as soon as they let go of her, she flailed her legs wildly--only resulting in peeing all over herself. Apparently she wasn't done. She could have sworn one of the adults around her chuckled, but she was too embarrassed to tell which one it was.

Being wiped like a baby wasn't what she expected, and there was no tenderness in it. It was all a clinical job, with Ms. Brooks pulling out wipe after wipe to clean her up, not seeming to mind that two men were watching her private parts being cleaned. Nichole minded, though! Why the hell was she assigned a man instead of a woman?

Then it hit her. She never had a boyfriend. She never told her parents that she didn't like boys, but they must have known. How else would this witch know, after all? She kept her red hair in her trademark ponytail, never did anything to "out" herself, but still...

The embarrassment was only exemplified when baby powder was added. She smelled like a nursery due to the heavy scent of talcum powder that tried (and failed) to cover up the smell of a dirty diaper. The diaper was disposable, loud, and looked incredibly thick. Nichole wasn't even sure she would be able to close her legs with that thing on. It was white, of course, but the kind of white that one associated with certain types of flowers. White with purple and blue undertones. The leak guards on the legs were also huge and looked almost like lace. Having the thing taped on her was a nightmare.

When the privacy screen was rolled away and Nichole looked out at the audience, looking like a babyish schoolgirl, she saw an array of men and women next to the teenagers. When did they get there? Must have been during... that. She just kept her eyes on everyone as the various mommies and daddies led them away, refusing to look at the man she hit. She didn't even know his name.

The man name is Alex and it's on his name tag but he will not respond to Alex from Nichole.

"Ok princess time to go see your new digs."

The men hold out his hand to walk her to a home. Door 157. Inside look like a regular apartment fully-fourished designed to look modern upon entering you can see baby furniture size up to fit somebody like Nichole age. A big playpen in the living room a giant high chair in the kitchen but nothing compares to to Nichole bedroom. 100% a nursery there was nothing in there that screens a room for a teenager. It was obnoxiously pink a giant toy box a giant changing table a white rocking chair and of course a crib with a cage lid on top. Just like the baby furniture in the living room kitchen everything skilled up to fit someone like Nichole age.

"I think a good lunch followed by some play time in the playpen really good long nap and if you're good I might consider changing you after your nap what you say princess."

Every word Alex says headed tone of condescending like every word he said was designed to royally piss someone off. Like he using every opportunity to antagonizer.

"Pwincess?" Nichole repeated after she had surveyed the room. God, it was obnoxiously pink. "My name is Nichow!"

She covered her mouth with one hand and looked embarrassed as it turned out that yes, that pill did work on her. Taking another look at her new caregiver, the guy was definitely older. Maybe in his forties? The silver fox look definitely worked for him, at least.

"Not hungwy," she said, still sore from her spanking and recovering from being wiped, powdered and diapered like that.

"well sorry Nichow but I'm in charge here."

He picked her up with hardly any effort and stuck her in the high chair. Placing a tray and place trapping her arms underneath. He tied a adult size bib around her neck. Ran over to the cabinet.

"Let's see how old is Ms Brooks say you were 2. Well normally that would earn you some chicken nuggets or some hot dogs or something but I think that cute little punch you gave me earns you a punishment. So for lunch is going to be newborn status."

All the cabinets was set up to hold different types of foods for different type of age groups the oldies being 5.

"Yum yum mush peas and carrots for only the design to keep any baby regular than we can wash it down with a baby bottle of formula. I hope you enjoy pooping your diapers as much as I enjoy changing them."

Alex wasn't a bad guy in fact he was one of the first people to be put through this program and be came a better man for it. He didn't like torturing people like this but he knows the program works. It may seem evil and crawl but the program has a 100% success rate. 

"Open up for the choo choo."

Alex pushing the spoon forward. Refusing to disgusting slop only result getting it spirit all over our face and on her bib that goes all the way down under the tray with a little pocket the catcher anything that falls underneath. She put up a good fight but eventually Nichole eventually give in. So spoonful after spoonful eventually the slightly bigger jar than what you normally see at the store was empty did he pulled out another jar this one most bananas. This time was a lot sweeter but still nothing the right home about. After that jar was empty he shoved the baby ball in her mouth is this like the spoonful of baby food Alex would not relate. You wouldn't move the bottle out of her face until she started nursing it in the bottle was completely gone. After Alex was satisfied that she had plenty to eat he put a pacifier in her mouth and then buckle the strap around her back her head. The strap lock was impossible undo without seeing what you're doing even if you feel the a lock with your hands unless you know the combination it was impossible. On the end of The pacifier was this little screen with a counter on it.

"You're probably wondering what the counter is for on your little pacific. Well if you don't suck on that a 100 times by the time I get you up from your nap I'm not going to change your diaper you will have to wait until before bed time at 8:30."

And with that he unlocked the tray picked her up again with no effort and carrier to the obnoxiously pink room. Before placing her in a crib he slipped on some lock-in minutes. These do you even need a special lock because it was impossible to do anything with your hands when they're on. He place her in a crib first raising up the sidebar and then shutting the lid on top. He turned the mobile on and turn off the lights when he did that and not light that makes stars dance around on the ceiling turned on.

"Sweet dreams princess." He closed the door. Went in the living room picked up the remote put in the password so he can put on adult programming no not that kind of adult programming.

"I swear they get worse every year. I was Miss Brooks would like this program Nationwide already."

Alex talking to himself externalizing his thoughts. Nichole room was completely soundproof. If it wasn't for the baby monitor Alex wouldn't be able to hear her either. 

Nichole felt herself flush in embarrassment as her lisp was mocked back at her by the older man. How dare he! She opened her mouth to retaliate, but was silenced when he picked her up with seemingly no effort. How strong was this guy?

Once she was trapped in the high chair and had a bib placed around her, the kind she had seen for special needs people, she squirmed and tried to wriggle her arms free to no avail, giving up in little time and simply watching the man as he got the things he needed.

"Newbowns don't eat baby fewd," Nichole replied scathingly, hoping to avoid such trash.

Wait, he enjoyed changing diapers? Did he have a fetish for it? What the hell?

When she saw the peas and carrots combination on the spoon, she steadfastly clamped her jaws shut and turned her head away, with the result being all of it smeared on her chin and down her bib. The second spoonful gave her the same result, and the third and forth. By the fifth time, she felt his hand on either side of her mouth squeeze at her jaws to open her mouth by force and slide in the spoon. Nichole forced herself to swallow the muck, which admittedly wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It was like someone pureed actual peas and carrots. With his hand on her face again and a stern look, Nichole opened her mouth willingly to just get it over with. The jar was eventually emptied, and Alex even scooped out the baby food that fell in the pocket of her bib to make sure she got every bite.

Then a second jar was pulled out. Bananas. Nichole opened her mouth for it, but the taste and texture was somehow worse. It tasted artificial and slimy. She kicked her legs and tried to fight, but once again her jaw was forced open and she was force fed all of the bananas. She took a moment to breathe as he got the bottle of formula ready, and she noticed just how big the bottle was. It looked almost comical. She felt the latex bulb shoved in her mouth and tried to shake it away, but Alex held it to her mouth as though she were a doll. This wasn't going to end her way, and Nichole ended up taking a cautionary suckle. It tasted like milk. A little different from milk, in a way she couldn't put her finger on, but still milk. As she drank from it, she tried to wriggle out of the high chair as whatever was in the formula was causing something to happen to her. She felt her diaper dampen beneath her as she dribbled into it, trying her best to hold it all in and not piss herself like a baby.

Funnily enough, she stopped squirming and fighting when Alex came around to the side of the high chair and put his hand on the back of her head to hold it steady while his other stayed on the bottle. She kept her eyes closed, refusing to look at the man who was humiliating her, and finished the bottle, swallowing a lot of air as well as milk. Once she belched, a little loudly for her tastes, she found a pacifier placed in her mouth and a strap clipped around her head. She tried to argue through it, but her words were muffled and only unintelligible babble came out.

Once the tray was unlocked, Nichole stretched her arms and moved them in circles as she was picked up and carried to the nursery. She was held effectively over the larger man's shoulder, with him patting her diapered bottom a little too firmly, much like he was spanking her. It stopped when he got to a dresser and he retrieved something, then she found a pair of mittens placed over her hands and strapped around her wrists. They were as pink as the nursery and had a soft padding inside of them, covered with a cool fabric to prevent too much sweat from chafing her skin. She was placed in the crib on her back, her diaper embarrassingly on display, and was effectively locked in before she could even try to get up.

Admittedly, she was rather tired after what had happened that day, and the mobile with the spinning stars and soft musical box melody was just the recipe to get her to sleep. She hoped she would end up sucking that pacifier in her sleep and was soon snoozing in the crib.

Everything that Alex has fed her was designed to encourage frequent bowel movements. So first it was solid logs as the last bit of adult food work our way down her system but then it's just got softer and moshier but the humongous diaper held at all. Than the on again off again peeing by the time Alex came in to wake her up from her nap. Her diaper was the most the disgusting thing Nichole probably ever felt on our body.

"Okay princess let's see how you did on your pacifier. Ooh sorry you only did it 72 times. That to bad because you really stink."

Alex spun her around and pull the back for a diaper.

"Are you sure you were originally potty trained? Because I don't think ever had a baby that poops as much as you do. I think we spend enough time indoors let's go play at in the playground."

Alex pull all her clothes off except for diaper and mittens but you remove the pacifier. He when to the dresser and came back clear plastic pants with little butterflies and ruffles in the back a short play dress that was a lighter shade of pink the room with poofy sleeves and laces. He forced her to sit down on the edge of the crib and even though that there was a lot of poop in her diaper it all stayed in. He got her dress with the plastic pants locked in the back. A pacifier attached to a ribbon clip to her address to add a cherry on top of this million Sunday he plays a toy tiara on her head that red princess of Bratz. Than let her by hand I'll be apartment and down the hallway. The hallway was full of teenagers and their sign mommy's and daddies. The teenagers all dress similar to her refuse to make eye contact with anybody read in the face clearly smelling like that have a load in their pants. Did Mommy and daddies and other hands took every opportunity to giggle at her make comments like (ain't she precious or looks like somebody was a naughty girl.) As they went outside there was a line of strollers and of course there were all design to fit people of her age. Of course there was the usual straps that you see in strollers the lab strap this shoulder straps the lap are but there was also the ankle straps the wrist straps and the diapers strap that reach around the diaper and up her back just to give her a nice diaper wedgie. They hit it along this walkway passing other mommies and daddies also pushing their oversized babies in strollers. Till eventually they approach a park it was a bunch of teenagers there but nobody was playing someone sitting on the swing some was sitting on the ground nobody was talking to each other this is set in complete silence in their miseries and most likely there sheet.

Nichole felt absolutely disgusting as she woke up. It was like her backside was in a swamp. As she stretched her legs, she felt her bladder let go, and realized what had happened. But how? She hadn't had an accident since she was... nine years old, embarrassingly enough. But she blamed that on her fourth grade teacher who seemed to have it in his head that students asked for the bathroom too often.

When she heard the nursery door open, she immediately turned her head to see her caregiver taking his time in getting her out of the crib. Even then, he only pulled her close enough to look at the pacifier and determine if she deserved a diaper change or not. Evidently not, and Nichole was furious! But the humiliation wasn't over yet as she was pulled into a half-standing, half-bent position as he pulled back her skirt and diaper to examine the damage and make his comments. Oblivious to how it would make her look, Nichole stamped her feet in protest and squealed angrily into her paci, but he didn't seem to care. In fact, he slipped her skirt down and sat her down on the crib, causing the disgusting diaper to squelch audibly and the contents to lurk everywhere, even in certain private areas. She whimpered as her shirt was taken off, but he didn't seem to care about that either. Instead, he put the plastic pants on her (apparently leaking was not going to happen) and a stupid party dress--wait, no. It looked like a princess dress, like something from The Princess Diaries. The tiara was the last straw, though, as she felt like a mockery of what she once was--a headstrong teenager who wouldn't take lip from anyone, now a poopy little princess dolled up for Daddy.

Alex took her hand, but Nichole really didn't want to go anywhere. With a firm tug, however, she was up on her feet and effectively dragged out of the room. The smell hit her immediately as they passed the other prisoners, and she heard a mommy giggle when they passed her.

"Oh, Alex, she's precious! Oh, what's that?" She came a bit closer and playfully fanned the air in front of her face. "Whew! What a poopy princess Daddy has! Is that what you are? Are you the wittle pwincess with poopy, droopy diapies? Awww! What a cute wittle blushie!"

She was thankfully taken away from the room and looked at the array of strollers. Good lord, they were so different. There were the standard ones designed to seat a toddler, or an adult-sized toddler. There were double strollers, triple strollers, pram strollers... Nichole shook her head and tore her eyes away and looked ahead to a park area that looked more like a courtyard with a playground.

Well, what the hell was she going to do here? She half-glanced up at Alex, but thought better of it and just looked ahead. She let go of his hand and tentatively took a step forward, but fell forward on her hands and knees. Her diaper was so thick and full that she couldn't walk properly! She was sure she was putting on a show, but crawled forward, feeling the grass in-between her fingers. It was admittedly a nice feeling, to crawl on the fresh grass. Too bad she stank like a diaper pail.

Of course typical of the first day of the year none of the prisoners are playing on their own decor so they have to have their assigned mommies and daddies encourage play behavior and considering that Nichole wasn't the only one that didn't pass the pacifier test the first time a lot of them are not having very pleasant experience. Alex tractor over to a nearby rocket horse. Of course the horses scaled up for her age. Alex very harshly forced her to sit down on it and rock it back and forth. After that he pushed her in the swing and a force of the type of swings you put toddlers in then lastly he made her go down the slide five times. By the time they were done her plastic pants had brown spots from the diaper leaking from constant mashing around.

"Oh hell the princess of poopys. What you say mommy's and daddies does she deserve a diaper for change?"

All the mommy's and daddies hear their thumb sideways like a emperor in a coliseum making decision on making the last kill. There was a good number of thumbs down but lucky for Nichole just a few more thumbs up. Alex laid a blanket down the ground patting it invited her to lay down in reality he was testing her to see if he could get another punishment out of her.

As Nichole crawled on the grass, she found herself being guided, in a sense, to the riding toys that were operated via springs. She shook her head, but still found herself picked up and placed on a blue, sparkly horse and forcibly rocked by her daddy. Nichole bit down on the pacifier as she felt the mess in her diaper slosh and move into incredibly uncomfortable crevices. She squirmed to get off once it was slowed down, and she felt herself picked up and carried away. Finally!

Then he carried her to the baby swings and was sat inside of it, with her legs sticking out of the leg holes as she was pushed a bit. She felt the waste in her diaper leak out as it squished inside from the tight encasing of the swing, causing her to squeal and kick her legs in protest. Eventually, though, that was done, but she was picked up and carried to the slide. Her "daddy" would sit her on the top and give her a gentle push down, where she ended up sliding off and landing on her bottom with a smushing sound. The muddy mess only leaked out more every time this happened, and she was probably the messiest baby in the park by now, even if the others felt as such.

When Alex made the announcement on a vote, Nichole grasped her dress in horror. She closed her eyes at first, unable to bear seeing the humiliation, but when she opened them, she saw her new daddy laying out a blanket for her.

Wait, she was going to be changed here? Out here?? No, no way! She couldn't be seen like that! But it was this or go with this diaper until nighttime, and... eww...

Eventually, Nichole got to her hands and knees and crawled to the blanket obediently. She didn't dare look, but she was sure she had an audience, and hoped that Alex wouldn't make a show out of this. How could he, though? Everyone her age or younger (older?) were in diapers, and the mommies and daddies here have probably changed hundreds of diapers. How bad could this be, really?

Alex was actually surprised by her compliance. He peel off all six tabs painfully slow pulling the diaper open. The inside of the diaper was stained Brown front to back her feces all over her private area and thighs to mack matters worse she started pooping into the open diaper in front of everyone.

"Wow there is no way she was potty trained." A mommy spoke out receiving giggles from the other mommies and daddies.

Alex went to work right after White eventually even running out and had to ask for more from a nearby Mommy. Her red butt on full display for all the sea. Course all the baby's turned their attention on anything else. It was a unspoken rule among the other babies to show respect by trying not to watch a public diaper change in fear that going to be them. Even though the mommies and daddies watch with enthusiasm and macking comments most respected unspoken rule because it encourage the change the program is trying to make. Alex pulled the old diaper out from underneath her put it to the side and slide a new one in. As a reward Alex gave her some ointment to soothe the red butt. It didn't completely remove The stinging but it helps. After a good dusting of of baby powder the diaper was tapped in place. Alex held up the old plastic pants to examine it but really he showing off.

"Ya I don't think I'll be able to get the stains out."

"Doesn't mean that it's not usable anymore those stains will just be there as a reminder." 

Alex picked up the use diaper couldn't even ball it up because how well used it was the inside completely destroyed.

"Okay princess I think we had enough outdoor time. Your cherry waits"

Alex referring to her stroller. His phone vibrated. He chick it.

"It looks like Ms Brooks want to see poopy princess in her office. I better get going you know she It doesn't like being kept waiting." 

He told a nearby Mommy that he's been talking to. Alice quickly got Nichole in the stroller not bothering to put in most of the straps just lay down the lap bar and rash back to the building. That came up to a office with a secretary.

"I was ask to bring baby 175."

"Yes I was told to rush her in."

Alex tone has completely changed. The look on his face didn't say he was scared but a little nervous. He got down to eye level to her.

"Ok look it sounds like mis Brooks not in a good mood right now. I know you hate my guts right know but if you want to avoid one of the worse punishments this place can give I'm your best friend right now. Be respectful speak only one spoken to and do not challenge her."

Alex lift up the bar and to let her walking to the office.

Nichole made a noise somewhere between a whimper and a squeak when Alex laid her down and moved her dress up to expose the plastic panties that contained quite a bit of poopy mess. He seemed to be doing his best at getting them off without any getting on her legs, though it took quite a while, and the result was Nichole scrunching her nose at the smell coming from her heavily used diaper. He took his time in removing the tapes, and she wasn't sure if it was for his benefit to make sure nothing got on his hands, or to prolong how long this would take. She had her head turned to watch him, or watch him as well as she could, morbidly curious about how one went about in changing a teenager's diaper. Unfortunately for her, almost as soon as the front came down, she felt herself leaking fecal matter into the open diaper, loudly squirting it out and producing laughter from the surrounding mommies.

God, she hated them!

As Alex wiped her down, starting with her front, she noticed how he looked during it. He wasn't angry, wasn't excited, but oddly content. It was like this was just another part of the job for him, and one that he didn't particularly hate. Just another thing for him to do that he was good at, even liked to some degree. Nichole absentmindedly sucked on the pacifier as the entire package of wipes was used to clean her inner thighs and groin, and he even went so far as to open her outer labia and clean the inner folds so she wouldn't get an infection, causing her to squirm on her open, poopy diaper. That was certainly something she didn't want repeated! Where the hell did he even get off to touch her in such a place?

The humiliation didn't end there, however, as Alex ended up asking someone for extra wipes. A giggling mommy produced one, and even stuck around to watch the poopy, pampered princess get changed, producing comments of her own.

"Goodness, such a stinky princess! You have your work cut out for you, Alex! I guess it's a good thing you like changing dirty diapers." Alice plopped down, smoothing the skirt of her dress, and smiled down at Nichole, who was now on the verge of tears from the humiliation. "Aww, don't cry, little girl! Alex is an excellent daddy! And if you're good--baby, you stay right there!" She suddenly looked over her shoulder and pointed at a pigtailed blonde, who was attempting to crawl away.

Nichole temporarily relaxed, or relaxed as much as she could under the circumstances, as the woman's attention was diverted. She locked eyes with Alex, then looked away, clearly embarrassed, but everywhere she looked, someone was watching her. Even the stupid babies were watching her having her legs held in the air for all the world to see her poop-smeared behind. She tried to scream in frustration, but it was muffled by her pacifier.

Once she was powdered and in a new diaper, the fun seemed to be over and everyone went about their business. Then Alex got distracted by something, and suddenly seemed much more rushed. Nichole found herself placed in a simple stroller, and Alex was power walking back inside the building. He gave someone a number (the number assigned to her? 175? Was she just a cog in the machine?) and found herself going through a set of double doors. Then Alex knelt before her and said those terrifying words. What was the worst punishment that this place could do, and why... why was he nervous about it? Nichole swallowed, not that she could speak with the pacifier on anyway, and took his hand as he helped her inside the office.

"have a seat."

Miss Brooks office didn't really look much different from any other principal office Nichole ever been except for one little corner on the wall has a line of multicolored paddles with holes in them. They have names carved into him with a sine that that says the worst of the worst in front of them was too mannequins one male one female and the only thing they have on was diapers.

"Quite the spreadsheet you got here Ms Smith. Shoplifting at 12:00 pretty normal took a another student's purse just because you wanted it at age 15. There's a few others but I want to focus on the reason why you're here. Sending another student to the hospital for running her mouth. The patient had two broken teeth a concussion a broken rib now walking with a lamp and she happens to be my niece."

Miss Brooks lowering her gaze on Nichole.

"In all honesty this program is to give for you. I should throw you out my building and and get a escape charge throwing up on your head but I'm not going to do that. No your going to be her the full year and yell be lucky if I bother to repotty trane you."

Nichole really didn't know how to reply. She couldn't say anything, with the pacifier still strapped to her mouth, and wasn't sure exactly what to do. Was she just going to be scolded for sending that snot-nosed bitch to the hospital? Ms. Brooks was looking at her, a death glare that would have immolated her if looks could kill, but once she looked back down at the file, Nichole stole a glance to Alex to see how he was faring in all this.

The only thing you could tell by Alex file from what you can see that he's one of the most disciplined Daddy in our team. Miss Brooks got up went over to the girl and undid her pacifier.

"Ok you get one chance to tell me your side. And it better be good."

She pull out a pink paddle with holes in it that lines up in the way that spells poopy princess with her name freshly carved on it with a pocket knife.