LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interested in Roleplay Partners

Hello!  I'm new here, so I hope this is the right place for this.  

I'm looking for roleplay partners.  I, myself, LOVE online roleplay; and would be so grateful to meet some people who feel the same way!  As a roleplayer, I crave detail, story and character development, and realism.  I usually write a paragraph (or more) per post, and I don't believe in controlling other people's characters.  I can and will play multiple characters, and I love it when my partners can too. ?

I am interested in playing a forced diapering / sissification story, and am interested in playing the character being forcibly diapered and sissified.  I love mental and emotional humiliation, as well as physical.

I can play a dominant character, but will only do so if we're also (simultaneously) playing a roleplay where I'm NOT the dominant character - so don't hesitate to ask.

If you're interested, please DM me!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody!  So, I can't seem to reset the password for my account (the Op on this thread) - and I can't remember it ?

So if you messaged me in response to this post and I haven't responded, I'm not ignoring you and I would still LOVE to rp!  Please message me on THIS account (same but no space between names) and I'll definitely respond!

Thanks!