LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else ever wonder this ?

I have to explain a few things to explain why it is unlikely to know the answer to my question. 

The thing I wonder is there anyone with dwarfism that is into ageplay.

The reason I believe it will always be a unanswered question is the implications and misunderstandings of the Sh!t they might face and actually do face on a daily basis due to them being the size of a child in most cases and being constantly being mistaken as a child, I'm trying to come at this from both sides and explain why on earth I even wonder so will actually make this into lists instead.

If a person with dwarfism was into age play I would believe they would be a closet ageplayer because them actually being the size of a child. My reasons for believeing that are:

Being open about it sets them up for:

1 being mistaken as a child at any time as they deal with enough of that shit as it is.

2 being in a abuseive caretaker situation as nobody would question someone disciplineing a child and if they aren't in ageplay mode the caretaker could force it upon them and nobody would be aware 

3 they have the ability to actually fit in children's clothing so would be even more suseptible to being mistaken as a child if they dressed more child like.

4  The police kidnapping them and forceing them into Child Protective Custody for going shopping alone. 

I believe the garbage they have to deal with on a daily basis would make it very not likely for anyone with dwarfism to be a ageplayer because they already are mistreated for their appearance as it is and always in a constant battle to prove they are actually a adult and not a child based on their size. 

Now the reason I actually wonder as I stated is because :

1. They are the size of a child and can fit in children's clothing with extreme ease and not have to order specially made clothes and could just go to almost store that sells children's clothes and have it be not that expensive fir them

2 they most certainly would fit in a actual carseat 

3 they would fit in a hight chair 

4 they would fit in crib or toddler bed

5 they truely would be able to just go to the store to pick up any package of of diapers in their size for their littlespace time.

6 they actually would be able to be carried like a child

It was just a thought that came into my mind. If there is any people with dwarfism that are closet ageplayers because they would be the lucky bunch compaired to the ageplayers without dwarfism.

It was just something I wondered and tried to think of a way to ask a question if anyone wondered the same thing without looking like a insensitive jerk so I came up with both sides of what I would believe the struggles would be and what the positives would be. 

To me it makes sense to wonder and wanted to know if anyone else wonders the same thing. 

Mikey please delete this if you feel it is a bit too sensitive of a topic as I'm truely not shure I went about the question the correct way but it is thought that actually was stuck in my head and wondered if anyone else had the same thought. I mean the chances are slim and even if their were some people with dwarfism that were closet ageplayers or even on the site the chances they would say so are even more slim based on the struggles of the BS they live with on a daily basis. This is just me trying to find out if anyone else had the same question that probally would never be answered. This was the only way I could actually ask the question in a sensitive way and not look like a complete jerk for even wondering. I believe me wondering has merit though so chose to get my though out because it was driveing me up the wall man.?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Spelling issue
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I have to explain a few things to explain why it is unlikely to know the answer to my question. 

The thing I wonder is there anyone with dawarfism that is into ageplay.

The reason I believe it will always be a unanswered question is the implications and misunderstandings of the Sh!t they might face and actually do face on a daily basis due to them being the size of a child in most cases and being constantly being mistaken as a child, I'm trying to come at this from both sides and explain why on earth I even wonder so will actually make this into lists instead.

If a person with dawarfism was into age play I would believe they would be a closet ageplayer because them actually being the size of a child. My reasons for believeing that are:

Being open about it sets them up for:

1 being mistaken as a child at any time as they deal with enough of that shit as it is.

2 being in a abuseive caretaker situation as nobody would question someone disciplineing a child and if they aren't in ageplay mode the caretaker could force it upon them and nobody would be aware 

3 they have the ability to actually fit in children's clothing so would be even more suseptible to being mistaken as a child if they dressed more child like.

4  The police kidnapping them and forceing them into Child Protective Custody for going shopping alone. 

I believe the garbage they have to deal with on a daily basis would make it very not likely for anyone with dawarfism to be a ageplayer because they already are mistreated for their appearance as it is and always in a constant battle to prove they are actually a adult and not a child based on their size. 

Now the reason I actually wonder as I stated is because :

1. They are the size of a child and can fit in children's clothing with extreme ease and not have to order specially made clothes and could just go to almost store that sells children's clothes and have it be not that expensive fir them

2 they most certainly would fit in a actual carseat 

3 they would fit in a hight chair 

4 they would fit in crib or toddler bed

5 they truely would be able to just go to the store to pick up any package of of diapers in their size for their littlespace time.

6 they actually would be able to be carried like a child

It was just a thought that came into my mind. If there is any people with dawarfism that are closet ageplayers because they would be the lucky bunch compaired to the ageplayers without dawarfism.

It was just something I wondered and tried to think of a way to ask a question if anyone wondered the same thing without looking like a insensitive jerk so I came up with both sides of what I would believe the struggles would be and what the positives would be. 

To me it makes sense to wonder and wanted to know if anyone else wonders the same thing. 

Mikey please delete this if you feel it is a bit too sensitive of a topic as I'm truely not shure I went about the question the correct way but it is thought that actually was stuck in my head and wondered if anyone else had the same thought. I mean the chances are slim and even if their were some people with dawarfism that were closet ageplayers or even on the site the chances they would say so are even more slim based on the struggles of the BS they live with on a daily basis. This is just me trying to find out if anyone else had the same question that probally would never be answered. This was the only way I could actually ask the question in a sensitive way and not look like a complete jerk for even wondering. I believe me wondering has merit though so chose to get my though out because it was driveing me up the wall man.?

Hi Jonathan! I didn't forget about your text messages. I've just been VERY busy. And I will reply to them! I just wanted you to know that I DIDN'T FORGET about you. And I'm NOT trying to give you the cold shoulder or anything. And I'm also going to answer your question to this topic too provided Mikey doesn't delete it. I just need some time to get everything settled. Today's been a busy day, man!???????????♥️??♥️?

2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Hi Jonathan! I didn't forget about your text messages. I've just been VERY busy. And I will reply to them! I just wanted you to know that I DIDN'T FORGET about you. And I'm NOT trying to give you the cold shoulder or anything. And I'm also going to answer your question to this topic too provided Mikey doesn't delete it. I just need some time to get everything settled. Today's been a busy day, man!???????????♥️??♥️?

I'm hopeing he doesn't delete it man, it is structured in a specific way for a reason. 

I put the cons first to show I did think about the struggles they would face and why they would perfer to do it in private.

I put the pros second because alot of people on here probally wish they would be in the same situation . 

I geared the question towards everyone else for a reason also as it would be great to hear from someone in the situation I also don't want them to feel pressured and to take their time and if they so choose to engage I would love to hear their views and experiences. 

The message to Mikey at the end is because it actually is a sensitive topic, however at some point before anyone on this site decided to be open about it, it was also sensitive to them as well. 

This post is because I haven't actually seen the topic addressed there was something about just about everything else but nothing along theese lines and it is me trying to be welcomeing to the 1 specific group of individuals everyone else left out. 

It kind of makes me a bit sad in a way that everyone else didn't think there could be someone that is a closet ageplayer or ageplayers that have dwarfism and feel alone with nobody to trust enough to open up and share their experiences with ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
A second spelling error
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, kristipowders said:

Good question and i have a strong feeling that the answer is yes, there are ppl with dwarfism that are into ageplay.  TBh, ive never met any, but id bet money on it there are some.

I feel the same way and it would be awesome to hear their experiences. I mean their little space would be alot of people's dreams here ♥️ 

1 hour ago, kristipowders said:

Good question and i have a strong feeling that the answer is yes, there are ppl with dwarfism that are into ageplay.  TBh, ive never met any, but id bet money on it there are some.

Kristi thank you I just noticed something from your reply i spelled dwarfism wrong and am going to go edit it now ?

• Like 1

I'm glad someone caught the spelling error, I was more or less intrested in my thoughts and putting myself in their shoes <so to speak> and look at it from their their point of view of why they wouldn't be open about a common intrest and with my thought process going super fast I competely was going off of the phonics spelling instead of the correct spelling ? but I'm glad someone was paying attention to help me out on that. ?

• Like 1