LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family ties

matt1989

Kalypso ignored the video and just looked down at her plate as she finished off the spaghetti and meatballs. Once she was finished, she took her plate and fork to the sink and put them in, then went straight upstairs to put on a nightshirt and her good nite. She was grateful that her uncle wasn't coming in to check and make sure it was on her correctly, as the nurses had to constantly check to see if her protection was on correctly as well. Not to mention the all the tests, but at least those were over now.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack watch TV for an hour or so before decided to go to bed. He walked up the stairs knocked on Kalypso. 

"I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late. Sweet dreams."

Jack trying to avoid using the word good night.

"Night," Kalypso called before going to bed, thankful that her uncle was accepting her privacy.

The following morning, Kalypso woke up to another saturated good nite. She grimaced as she sat up and got out of bed, then gasped at what she saw. There was a small wet patch on the bed where she was sleeping, and when she felt behind her nightshirt, she felt dampness there, too. Her good nite was leaking! No, no, no! What would her uncle do if he found out that there was a leak?

She quickly undid the sheets, showered, and dressed herself before going about her chores of washing up clothes and throwing away the good nite. The next day proved much the same, though the leak wasn't as pronounced. The day after, no leak, but a saturated good nite all the same.

Kalypso had showered that morning and gotten dressed, her sheets and nightshirt balled up next to the sodden good nite on her floor. After she dried herself off and got dressed, she picked everything up, placing the good nite in the middle of the sheets. She didn't want to be seen.

Once she was downstairs, she quickly passed her uncle without looking at him and put the sheets and nightshirt in the laundry room. The good nite had to go into the trash, and that meant going into the kitchen. She held the thin padding at arm's length and carried the saturated disposable to the cupboard where the trash can was, and dropped it in before she closed it.

Jack notice the goodnight's drip a little on the floor. But said nothing about as wasn't a big deal. 

"I think sume time away from the house would do us some good. How about we go clothes shopping and maybe get some lunch later."

Jack took one last sip from his coffee before putting it in the sink.

Kalypso didn't need Uncle Jack to say more. She knew the implied message was going to be that they were going to pick up more protection for her bed. She couldn't argue, she was doing laundry daily and she was sure the mattress was going to stain before long. Maybe she did need something... thicker.

She supposed her uncle was trying to be nice about it, though, by offering her lunch alongside it, but she had no appetite. She didn't even know if she could eat anything that morning, not even dry toast.

Jack got dress and then drove to the mall. First they went to a popular clothing store. 

"Why don't you picked out what ever you want. As long as it ain't too expensive."

Kalypso shook her head. None of the clothes she saw interested her. She saw a lot of girls her age who were in groups, not an adult in sight. It made her feel embarrassed that her uncle was with her. Just like at breakfast, she remained quiet and just wished she could be invisible to all.

"I just don't want to go shopping," Kalypso admitted. She kept her voice low and rather pouty, reflecting her dark mood that, no matter how much her uncle was trying to treat her, he was still going to get her diapers.

"ok sorry I drag you out of the her. That case why I don't you go back to the car and I'll just go grabbed something I need to get."

Jack feeling a little annoyed when all he was trying to do is get his niece out of the house. So he hand her the keys. 

(I think this would be a good place to have your first day time accident.)

Kalypso took the keys and nodded to him, then when outside to the parking lot where the car was. As she made her way to it, she looked down at the keys in her hand and felt something else: power. She could drive, if she wanted to. She smiled to herself and unlocked the car with the press of a button, then got into the driver's seat.

As she sat in place, she pressed down on the gas pedal with the top of her foot. She could reach them, sure, but she didn't have a good feel on them. Uncle Jack and Mom always had most of their foot on the pedal, and they were tall enough to see out the windshield.

She toggled with the side of the seat to see if it could go up, and lo and behold, it did! She smiled and looked out, though all she could see was cars. And she couldn't reach the pedals when seeing all the way out like this. She adjusted it back down, but when she stopped it, the seat seemed to bump from it. Unfortunately for her, the bump also upset her bladder.

"No!" Kalypso said out loud, feeling an accident coming on. She quickly exited the car, but just as she stood up, she felt urine leak out and into her underwear, her jeans. She didn't have a lot to drink that morning, so it wasn't a full accident like it was for her at night, but it was certainly noticeable. Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

Thinking fast, Kalypso hid between her uncle's car and the one adjacent to it, ducking below the window and behind the tires. There was no way she could let anyone know what happened. She was thirteen, for God's sake!

She remained crouched down as she waited for her uncle to return, and even then... how was she going to sit in the car without... and what would he say when he...

She shook those thoughts out of her head as much as she could and just watched the entrance to the mall they went into. People were going in and out, not seeming to notice the weird girl hiding with wet pants. Watching children younger than her in dry clothes and excited to go to the mall with their parents and older siblings just seemed to taunt Kalypso, though. She hoped her uncle would hurry up.

Jack grabbed the things he needed from the mall before going in to a medical supply store. A young lady  ask him if he needs any help. Jack explained he looking for something that can help with bedwetting in older children not wanting to just resort to diapers. She gave him a few things. A pack of youth Pull-Ups that should be better than goodnight's.

"In all honesty it sounds like who you're shopping for is a heavy wetter and pull ups are not going to be enough. Don't feel bad pull ups are nothing moor than a cheap gimmick for potty training toddlers and people who in denial of their medical problems. Her tack this to."

She gave jack a simple pack of diapers a bedwetting alarm and some plastic sheets.

"I already have plastic sheets on our bed."

"I understand that this are much better the traditional plastic sheets. This do not make any of the crinkling sounds has a small absorbent core for leaks and it fits tightly over the bed so no one can tell it there. I this way she can have a friend in her room with fear of discovering our secret."

Jack was amazed and decides to get it. Jack payed for everything in than when back to his car. Jack was gone for about 30 minutes. When Jack walked up to the car and noticed that Kalypso wasn't in it. He looked around the car to find her hiding behind it he was about to ask her what she was doing when he noticed the wet pants. 

"Hey get in the car before somebody sees you."

Jack quickly loading the stuff up in the trunk and got in the driver seat. 

He quickly noticed that the seat was a bit off he goes to adjust it but it wouldn't move.

"That's weird. This car is old but I never had problems with it before."

Kalypso winced when her uncle addressed her, but did as she was told. What was going to happen now? Was she going to be grounded? Have extra chores? She didn't know how she was going to be punished, but she knew it was coming.

Kalypso buckled her seatbelt and looked at her uncle as he tried to adjust the driver's seat, and she certainly wasn't going to tell him she was messing with it. She could already feel the seat below her dampening and gulped as she waited for him to drive home.

The ride home was quiet. He was moor worried that his 13 year old niece just peed her pants and getting concern for her well-being. When got home jack carried everything and put everything away while Kalypso tack a shower. Jack stripped her bed of the old plastic sheets and put on the new one. After he got her bed made he please the bedwetter alarm in the pack of Pull-Ups. Not wanting to upset Kalypso moor he head the simple pack of diapers in her closet. He price down on the bed and was really surprised that you couldn't tell there was a plastic sheet on it. He left her room before she got out of the shower and wait for her in the living room.

Just let me go home, was all Kalypso could think about on the ride home, the phrase being repeated in her head until the car was in the driveway. Her hands were curled into balls, and when she got out of the car, she was defeated and didn't want any conflict. She just wanted to go inside and upstairs.

Once Kalypso was inside, she immediately took her shoes off by the door and went upstairs to the bathroom. The shower was long, as she spent a long time scrubbing herself clean and thinking about what was going to happen now. The daytime accident had to be a one-off. Right?

But she knew her uncle was waiting for her, and it was better to see him as soon as possible. Maybe if she explained herself, it wouldn't be so bad.

She dressed in a simple nightshirt and went downstairs once the shower was over, feeling like she was on her way to the gallows as she entered the silent living room.

Jack looked up at Kalypso.

"Ha Kalypso have a seat."

Jack waited for Kalypso to sit down

"I'm not going to pride what happened because I'm sure you're don't to want to relive it but I think we should go see a doctor. I just want to be sure that there's nothing medically wrong. I know that they said that they have you checked out back of the foster home but I just want to do everything I can to help you get through this I hope you understand that."

Kalypso nodded her head in understanding. "Colleen, my old nurse at the hospital... she already called my doctor about this. She said she sent over a bunch of stuff to their office, but my doctor never saw me since the accident." She tried to remember the last time she saw Dr. Dacian. It couldn't have been that long ago.

"will regardless I'm making an appointment soon as possible. It one thing to be wetting the bed it moor no more than you think with kids going for puberty but day time accidents I just want make sure there's no underlying problem and then if there is see if there's a way that can fix the problem. I love you and I just want what's best for you. I did get you some youth size Pull-Ups. I there not as nice looking but they should be more absorbent than the good nights and I got you this alarm so maybe it well wake you up when you start to wetting. I also got you these new plastic sheets. That should be more discreet than your old ones."

Kalypso felt her face flush as she listened to him. Pull-ups were what toddlers wore, and and even her phone alarm didn't wake her up. A new plastic sheet was a welcome change, at least, since the old one wasn't the most comfortable to sleep on.

"They gave you the doctor's phone number, right?" she asked, wanting to keep the subject on the appointment.

Kalypso nodded in agreement and got up from the couch, then upstairs and to her room. Her sanctuary. She immediately retrieved her phone from the end table and began to play on it, trying to forget about the day as her uncle made the phone call to her doctor's office.

The day of the doctor's appointment cam. Kalypso had 2 close call and 1 accident saints that day. A nurse calls the two end to the office. She did all the usual stuff check our temperature measure our height check our blood pressure before being seated into an office. It took about another 5 minutes before old man and a white live coat comes in by the name of Dr Brooks.

"Good morning Kalypso. So what brings you in to my office today.

Kalypso recognized her old doctor, though he had a different name now. He must have gotten married. Still she didn't say anything, She just focused on breathing and looked down at the floor. How could she explain herself without feeling embarrassed about it all?