LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family ties

matt1989

Kalypso had to admit that it was nice to be on medicine that made her messy diaper less smelly, though the general feel of one was still not something she liked. Even without checking her, Uncle Jack seemed to know that she needed a diaper change, and the way she walked up the stairs definitely showed as such.

When she was changed and dressed for bed, she was surprised to see the guard rails lowered on her bed. Kalypso couldn't believe it, and was ecstatic to have one less baby item to worry about. When he hugged her, she happily returned it, but she couldn't help but sense some worry from him. Maybe it was the restaurant. Kalypso would probably be just as worried if she was in his shoes. She noticed that he left her bedroom door open when he left, but that didn't matter too much.

"I can't wait to be thirteen again." Kalypso was happy as she laid in bed, but a small part of her wanted to cry. She tried to suppress it, but she couldn't stop tears from forming as she closed her eyes.

"No tantrums." Kalypso thought that maybe saying these things out loud would help with containing her emotions, and she turned in her bed to sleep in her usual fetal position. "No more being a fucking baby."

Unfortunately, during the night, Kalypso was kicking her legs to the point of her blanket being pushed off and hanging off halfway to the floor. She was having a dream in which she was in one of her video games and acting as the main character fighting an enemy. She rolled over as she dodged a blow in her dream, and crashed down to the floor, hitting her head in the process. The proceeding meltdown was something more akin to what an upset baby would have rather than a young teenager, as she didn't even try to get up and flailed on the floor screaming.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack came rushing in barely getting his robe on.

"Kalypso are you ok. Let me see."

Jack used the flashlight from his phone to examine her head it was a nasty bump but he didn't think she had a concussion or anything. Jack got her a Tylenol am to help with the pane and to help her go back to sleep. Jack could tell she was still shaking up from the fall.

"Would you like to sleep with me for the rest of the night?"

(I'm just going to assume the answer is yes)

Jack picked her up carrier her to his bed which was the queen size so he made shore that she was placed in the middle of the bed as far away from the edge as possible tuck her in and got in bed on the other side.

"Good night baby cakes."

He kissed her on the forehead and turn off the lites

"I don't wannit, I don't wannit!" Kalypso yelled in response to being given medication. It didn't do much good, however, as her uncle put the capsule in her mouth and tilted her head up to ensure she swallowed it. "I don't wannit! I don't wannit! I don't wannit!"

Eventually, the shouting mantra died as the medicine began to kick in and Kalypso calmed down. When she was asked if she wanted to be in his bed, she nodded her head immediately. "I wanna be with Uncle Jack."

As she snuggled against her uncle, she felt slightly sweaty in her nightshirt. She yawned as the carrying rocked her slightly and felt relieved when she was placed in his much bigger bed, not feeling a trace of embarrassment for sleeping next to a grown-up after being afraid in the middle of the night.

"You don't need to deny the truth," Uncle Jack said to her in her dream.

"First I've seen of someone who tries so hard to prove she isn't a baby," Matthew said.

"Even I wouldn't have pegged you for it," Nerissa said innocently. "I've just been trying to help your uncle. Do you need one of us to check your diaper?"

"Liar!" Kalypso shouted. "I'm not a baby!"

"I'm serious," Nerissa retorted. She approached Kalypso and turned her around, pulling open the back of her diaper to check for any messes.

Kalypso woke up with a start and looked around to find herself in Uncle Jack's bedroom. She took a moment to breathe as she recalled her embarrassing dream and shook her head in denial.

"She's... she's lying!" Kalypso yelled to herself. She was starting to feel desperate in more ways than one. How had things come to this?

"no not today. It going take some time to process the paperwork so I thought we do something you would like to do today. Maybe get out of the house for awhile."

Jack said as he got to work changing her.

When she was laid down and already being changed, Kalypso's mouth fell open in disbelief. He seemed to have changing supplies everywhere, and there seemed to be no escape from it. But she was having her wet diaper changed on her uncle's bed, and was going to go out somewhere and have people see that she was diapered just like at the zoo.

"Uncle Jack... I don't wanna wear a diaper today." Kalypso deliberately kept her voice low and calm. "I can wear a pull-up while we go out."

"Kalypso I don't think a pull up well handle your accidents. They gotten much worse since the last time you wear one but there our ways to hide it and I was just think of a Sunday drive out in to the countryside. Do some fishing and maybe have a nice picnic."

Kalypso scrunched up her face as the strong smell of urine hit her face once her diaper was opened. She must have really wet herself during the night. She shook her head as Uncle Jack wiped her clean, taking a bit more time than usual to make sure that nothing was left behind. There was also a deep pressure in her bowels, but she would be damned if she was going to let that happen now.

The words hit Kalypso like a series of knives. She felt the air sucked out of her, and for a few seconds there wasn't a single thing that came to mind as Uncle Jack put her in a fresh diaper.

"You can't... I don't want a picnic," Kalypso whispered. "Uncle Jack, please, you can't do this..."

"ok ok I'm sorry I just think it would do you some good to get away for awhile. Larry haven't left the house in the past couple of weeks."

Jack finished up and pull out some underwear to feet over the diaper which cut down on the crinkling and the bulkiness by 80% than handed her a pair of black pants.

"There now I can barely see it. Look I promise no babying today and if you start to feel uncomfortable than we'll go back home ok. Staying home all the time it not good for your mental health."

"No!" Kalypso was on her feet in front of him, but when she suddenly got up...

A wave of dizziness quickly enveloped her and she soon fell to the floor. Kalypso hit the floor on her bottom, a tremendous thump sounding from the impact. Almost as soon as she hit the floor, she began to push out the mess she had been holding in.

With her uncle standing in front of her, Kalypso felt a sudden warmth expand into the back of her diaper. A depressingly familiar feeling washed over her as the mud quickly spread through the whole seat of her padding. A large muffled fart escaped as well, and left no one under the illusion of what was happening.

Kalypso grunted slightly as she pushed out more sludge until her diaper was effectively filled. By now, she was laying on the floor on her back, her eyes closed as she held her head, unable to see the expression on her uncle.

Jack picked her up placed her back on the bed you have to work change her diaper again. Afterwards her carried her around the room pattern on the butt going shhhh it ok I'm her.

Kalypso wanted to retort to being placed on the bed for a second diaper change. She wanted to argue, she wanted to scream at her uncle for treating her like this, but when she opened her mouth, she only started crying. She thrashed her arms and legs around on the bed and felt the mush in her diaper spread as she cried loudly and tearfully.

Kalypso's tantrum was so encompassing that she didn't even notice her uncle taking her pants and underwear off. She only noticed what was happening when he grabbed her legs to still her as he went about undoing the tapes.

Even once it was done and she was carried around the room with her uncle soothingly patting her diapered butt, Kalypso continued to sob. As she wrapped her arms around him and shoved her face in the crook of his shoulder and neck, she realized that this was going to be her life now. Her uncle thought she was a toddler, Nerissa was still going to torment her when she would come over to babysit, and Matthew would... well, he was doing his job, but still! There was no one left to save Kalypso.

What's jack had her come down he took her down stairs and place her on the floor so he can make a phone call.

"Yay it me jack Keller. Well she kinda got hart twice and I feel it my fault. It hard to stick to program when she in the 13 year old mentally. I know I need to put my foot down but she gets so upset when I try to push it.

Kalypso sat on the floor in stunned silence. Her diaper was dry and clean, thankfully, and she wasn't put in the playpen, also thankfully. She wished she had a bath or a shower to help her calm down, though, but with the diaper taped around her waist, she wasn't sure if Uncle Jack wanted her out of his sight. She wasn't about to test those waters anyway.

Shock had taken a hold of Kalypso and she was only brought out of the brief stupor when she heard the voice the voice of their therapist on the phone. She tried to listen to what she was saying, but she could only make out words like "well" and "try." It felt like a kick in the face to her that she wasn't being included.

"ok your right. Ya I'll give him a call if you think that would help. I'm just scared that she going to seriously hurt herself now."

Jack hung up the phone. Than he pick Kalypso up. And place her on the couch so the two of them are in eye level.

"Kalypso. Your really not going to like what I got to say but it getting too dangerous to keep treating you like a 13 year old any moor. So for now your a baby all the time."

Kalypso felt her entire body heat up, and she could have sworn she was blushing everywhere at the thought of being a full-time baby. Her face was as red as it could possibly be, and on instinct, she pulled her shirt down to cover her diaper, trying to keep at least a little bit of dignity. Kalypso didn't want to give in, but she knew it was inevitable. Her uncle was determined, it sounded like.

Kalypso thought about school and felt so incredibly upset. What would they all say if they saw her like this? She quickly wiped away her tears with her shirt.

With a sigh Jack open up the playpen. He did love to baby her but he hats to upset her but at this strat she may not be able to go back to school in the fall and he felt it's his fault. He was moor worried about upsetting her than doing what's best for her. He pick up Kalypso and place her in the playpen. Putting her white stuffed bear in with her. Afterwards he pulled out a bunch of boxes out from the garage and head upstairs. You could hear a lot of noise happening upstairs. He packed up anything that wouldn't be considered age appropriate for a 3-year-old brought those back into the garage and then start bringing a few more boxes up to the bedroom. Again she can see jack carry in bed pieces back down to the garage. Jack stop to check her diaper wet but could hold moor. He went in the kitchen and return with a baby bottle of apple juice with three drops of the regression drug and placed it in the playpen before going back to work. Suddenly she can smell faint smells of nursery scent the last thing that jack he carry out of the garage a diaper genie. Which was the final nail in the crib. Jack flop down on the couch.

Kalypso didn't say anything when she was placed in the playpen, or even when he stopped to check her diaper. She looked at her uncle without expression and wondered what he was up to. If it was to humiliate her, she had nothing left. She was defeated.

"What... what's all those things you put upstairs?" Kalypso croaked, keeping her bottle on the floor and not bothering to drink it yet.

"it your nursery. At the street you're going now you may not even be able to get better in time for school. It my fault really I was moor worried about upsetting you then doing what's best for you." Jack picked her and the bottle and hit it up stairs. The room itself was still the same color but all our furniture was different other than her dresser but she could probably imagine that the contents different to. He carried her over to the rocking chair sat down and forced the baby bottle into her mouth as he slowly Rock back and forth. Repeating the phrase I'm sorry.

Kalypso took a deep breath as she was carried upstairs and took a good look at her new room. Her bed was gone, replaced with a crib. Her changing table was much more obvious now, and had a diaper genie next to it that she was sure would be filled with... well.

When Uncle Jack sat down and put the bottle in her mouth, she bit down on the nipple, refusing to comply at first, until thirst eventually got to her. The rocking motions also made her quite tired, and she felt herself becoming desensitized to her pride and more sensitive to smells in the room. She kicked her legs slightly, producing a slight crinkle in her wet diaper.

Eventually, Kalypso relaxed and drank from her bottle at an even pace, rather enjoying the time. She reached up and put her fingers to Uncle Jack's lips, wanting to play as her eyelids grew heavier. Once she finished the bottle, she fussed a bit, feeling gas build up in her tummy.

Jack demeanor change slightly as he pull her up over shoulder and Pat her back. Repeating the motion on he heard a burp. He took her to the changing table placed her down and buckle her in before getting to work changing her very wet and slightly poopy diaper. Jack place to use diaper into the diaper genie. Afterwards he carried her to the crib carefully laying her down gently before turning on the mobile handed her teddy bear than he pull the rocking chair beside the crib to set in not really wanting to leave her side.

Kalypso looked up at her uncle when she was set on the changing table and scowled. She didn't want to end bottle time, but she was powerless to stop it.

"Baba!" Kalypos immediately said when Uncle Jack began changing her diaper.

"Baba," she said in a tired mumble when she was placed in the crib.

Kalypso's face flushed in her sleep, and she rolled over and tossed around a bit, causing part of her blanket to go through the bars of the crib. She eventually settled down, sleeping for quite a bit for her nap.