LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family ties

matt1989

"look I'm not going to make you wear them but we got to at least put a plastic sheet on the bed. Im just trying to help. I promise you it better than sleeping in a wet bed. Just think about that all I ask." 

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalypso looked back at the package and blushed scarlet. She quickly reached down and snatched the package off the floor, then turned away from her uncle and half ran out of the living room and up the stairs to her new bedroom.

In a rage, Kalypso threw the package of pull-ups at the nearest wall, where it hit it with an audible thud before dropping to the floor. Problem now was, she was getting tired and knew she would have to put on one of the good nites. She didn't dare to fall asleep without one.

Kalypso retrieved the package and took it to her bed, where she sat down. She took a deep breath and pulled at the top of the plastic to open it up, then reached in and pulled out one of the tightly-packed disposable undergarments. She unfolded it to see that it was relatively thin, despite the padding at the bottom. It wasn't as bad as she feared, at least. In fact, it looked reasonably like some of her panties.

She stripped down and stepped into the good nite. Her legs shook slightly as she pulled it up until it was snug against her groin and bottom. It was definitely thicker than panties, but it wasn't an obvious thickness. At least not on the outside.

Before finally going to bed, Kalypso pulled out a sleep shirt from her bag that she had picked out for her mother to buy from their last trip to the mall. It was nothing special, of course, but... the memory still made her melancholy. She suppressed the feeling, or tried to, and climbed into bed.

Kalypso pulled the covers back and glared at her uncle before rolling over in her bed. Wait, was that a dad joke? Oh, joy.

Before she closed her eyes for sleep, she prayed to whatever was out there that she would stay dry that night.

Jack woke up early the next day to cook breakfast. Bacon eggs pancakes orange juice the works hoping to not be hatted first thing in the morning.

(I think the goodnight's should work at first just to get you to warm up to the idea of diapers.)

Kalypso padded at the mattress with her hand as she slowly woke up and mumbled something about wanting "mommy." She felt incredibly groggy and wasn't ready to get out of bed--that was, until she felt something wet around her waist.

"No," Kalypso complained sleepily as she forced the comforter off of herself. The good nite had done its job at absorbing all she had let out, but it was filled to the brim. Any more, and it would surely leak.

"Oh, God..." Kalypso murmured dejectedly. She really did protection for bed.

Once she was out of bed, she pulled the good nite down and stepped out of it as carefully as she could. She tepidly touched the material with her foot and shivered when it squished like a sponge. Gross!

Focused on getting dressed, Kalypso neglected to clean herself up before she dressed herself in all black. It wasn't until she was already across the hall to the staircase that she realized that she stank of urine. She thought about going to the bathroom to wash up, but she heard the sound of sizzling coming from the kitchen downstairs. Maybe her uncle wouldn't smell that she peed.

Forgetting even about the good nite she had left on her bedroom floor, she went downstairs and to the dining room table to sit and wait for breakfast.

"Um, okay," Kalypso said. She looked at the breakfast, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. But she still smelled so bad. Maybe she could hop in the shower after breakfast. Yeah, that would work.

Jack sit down with his food and cup of coffee. 

"So I got to go pick up my paycheck at the gass station that I work at than afterwards maybe we go to the mall or catch a movie."

"o ok I understand." 

Jack just think that she still made about the goodnight's. Than jack melty unforgettable smell of steal urine he looked at Kalypso.

"Kalypso please remember to wash yourself off as soon you get up. Leaving urine on your skin is really bad for it and the last thing you want is a rash."

Once Kalypso had finished her bacon and most of her pancake, she gave at her uncle an annoyed look when he reminded her to wash up.

"Fine," she grumbled, then got up and left her food at the table to upstairs and shower.

Jack understand how she feeling gone through it himself. So jack just gave her some space. Jack cleaned up the kitchen  than got ready to run some errands. Jack knocked on Kalypso door. " I'll Begone for about a hour. Is there anything you need?"

After showering, Kalypso redressed and went to her room--where she saw the abandoned good nite on the floor. Grimacing, she took it by the top and went downstairs and outside with it, passing the kitchen as she went. She threw it in the trash outside, then immediately went back inside and to her room.

"I'm fine," she called when she heard her uncle through the closed door. She had been in the midst of finally unpacking all of her things.

Jack and got his paycheck than ran out to do somethings he been mining to do but at the end of it jack reactivate a old Android phone he had to give to Kalypso .Jack drove back home Kalypso was sitting on the couch when Jack came home.

"Hay cach." Jack tossed her the phone.

Kalypso had just been browsing the Nintendo eshop on the Switch, not finding anything that she really wanted to play. When her uncle came home, she looked up at him, then thought quickly and clumsily caught the phone. She turned it over in her hands, examining it with a wide grin. Her own phone!

"A Moto G8!" she announced in excitement. "Thank you, Uncle Jack!" She hugged it to her chest and immediately went to the app store to look for any games that would interest her.

"your getting to age where you may wanting a little more freedom all I ask is for you let know where you are that you would be safe. I do have some parental controls that stop you from going on certain websites but nothing that would invite your privacy. I'm putting my trust in you."

Jack huge back "so am I out of the dog house yet." Jack joke.

Kalypso blushed, remembering the good nites. Dealing with them was better than doing nonstop laundry, but...

"I really do have to wear those things every night, don't I?" she asked in a low voice.

"I'm not going to force you. Your becoming a young woman and you need to make your own decisions  but a part of growing up is doing things we may not like to do or deal with. We will try other things you just need to keep a open mind. You know your not the only one out there that has this problem. You should go online forms for people with this problems it might make you feel better that your not alone."

Kalypso shook her head, already thinking about the embarrassing things she would potentially read. "It's fine. The nurses have already said that stuff, trying to make me feel better about it. I think I'll just go upstairs and find a place to charge my phone. I can use it as an alarm clock."

Her mood wasn't entirely ruined, but she didn't want to have that conversation. She took the phone and old charger with her upstairs.

"I know it's embarrassing and I'm sorry I don't have a answer right now that would make it better. The only thing I can tell you is try not stress about. It just make it worse."

Kalypso only blushed more as she heard his words on her way up the stairs. She shut herself in her room, not wanting to come out until dinner, spending her time playing a game on her phone.

The day went by quietly. For dinner jack made meatballs and spaghetti.

"Kalypso dinner's ready."

Jack please the plates on the coffee table.

"You just want to watch some YouTube tonight?"

Kalypso got to a stopping point in her game and went downstairs for dinner. She sat on the couch next to her uncle and took the plate of spaghetti and meatballs into her lap to eat.

When asked if she wanted to watch YouTube, she shrugged moodily and focused on eating.