LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family ties

matt1989

Kalypso looked at the chip, unsure of what it meant. She didn't really want to talk about her mother, not when her uncle was sitting on a bed that she had just peed in.

"I'll strip the bed," she said in an attempt to lighten the mood, though she only felt embarrassed about wetting in her sleep.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course," she replied automatically, but as she looked down at the bed where the wet spot was, she felt unsure of herself. She had done laundry before, but... what if she messed up? What if her uncle decided taking her in was too much and had her sent to a group home? She hesitated, not getting out of bed, and still holding the comforter to her chin.

Jack took off to go get dinner but first he stopped at a drug store. He was getting Kalypso some stuff for her bedwetting problem. A plastic sheet bed pads and a pack of goodnight's. Jack knows that Kalypso not going like the idea but he not going to force her to wear them. Jack payed for the stuff that pick up the pizza. Jack came back home with the pizza and drug store bags.

"Kalypso I'm back."

Kalypso came down the stairs after having a shower and changed into her pajamas for the evening. She padded over to her uncle barefoot, still full from lunch, but willing to eat nonetheless. Her eyes were on the pizza box instead of the pharmacy bags.

"What kind did you get?" she asked curiously.

"pepperoni with stuffed crust."

Jack sayed putting the bags down and put the pizza on the coffee table.

"What would you like to watch? I got Netflix and I got Hulu."

jack turn on the TV.

"As long as it's not a telenovela," Kalypso said. "Mom always watched those. She said she wanted to learn Spanish watching them, but... ugh, boring."

She took a slice of pizza and nibbled at the end of it as she waited for her uncle to show something. She was, admittedly, curious as to what he liked.

Kalypso shrugged. "I guess. It's like cartoons, but made in Japan, right?"

She took another bite as she recalled some of the shows she would watch on primetime tv. She never really got into watching tv too much, as most of the time she just did her homework and bugged her mom for video games, despite her mother not being able to afford it. TV was always her mother's go-to when it came to relaxing after work, so Kalypso never had a chance to really watch something she wanted most of the time anyway.

"yeah basically but there's some good shows."

Jack put on my hero academia and ate his pizza. 

"You want to play a game? I just got a Nintendo switch couple of months ago."

Kalypso frowned as she tried to follow the show, but found herself uninterested. She just concentrated on eating her pizza, but her ears perked up when she heard Nintendo Switch. Still, a game combined with greasy pizza fingers wasn't a good idea.

Politely, she shook her head and finished her dinner, quickly eating a second slice. She left the crusts, as she didn't care for stuffed crust, then went to wash her hands in the kitchen.

"all right squirt what's your poison. I got Mario kart 8 smash melee (I'm not sure what the current one is called) I got Splatoon."

Jack going through his more age-appropriate collection.

Kalypso took the controller and looked at the screen. Her uncle selected the multiplayer option and what kind of race they would do, then she saw the roster of characters.

"Uh..." Kalypso felt a bit overwhelmed at the options. What if she picked a bad character? Maybe she would wait for Uncle Jack's pick first. Yeah, that seemed like a good idea.

"there's a little more to it. You can attack of the racers with items you collect off the track. It I'll be fun I promise." Jack started the race on easy because Kalypso seem nervous about playing.

"Oh," she replied, then looked at the screen as the race started.

The first race she did poorly in, as she didn't have a good handle on the controls. The second was no better, as she got in last place again. Once they did the third race, she did better, knowing the controls a bit better and when to use items. As well as when not to use them. But she was trounced in the fourth race, where the obstacles were just a bit on the tricky side for her.

"Wow," Kalypso commented when the race was over. She looked over to where the window was by the front door, noticing that it was getting dark. "Do I have a bedtime?" she asked her uncle. "Mom always said I needed to go to bed by eight-thirty for school, but if school is here, I don't have a bedtime, right?" She grinned, knowing that it wasn't likely true, but it was worth a shot!

"I don't about not having a bedtime but 8:30 might seem a little too early for a girl your age. I till you what if you don't give me too much trouble in the morning when you need to get up. Well make it 9:30 instead. Im not going to be a helicopter parent like your mom was but I am still responsible for you."

Kalypso smiled in delight. "Deal!"

For the remainder of the evening, she played Mario Kart and Smash Ultimate with her uncle. She wasn't good at either game, as the controller felt awkward in her hands. The only games she really played were computer games at school.

"it about your little problem when you sleep. I know this may feel uncomfortable but we need to talking about it. Please her me out. I got you a pack of goodnight's but I'm not going to force you to use them. That what my parents did to me and I hated them for it but I was getting better sleep when I did wear my protection."

Jack face blush a lite shade of red think back when put him in cloth diaper before bed 

"Like I said it your choice but I think if you give them a try. You'll may find there not that bad."

Kalypso looked away, not wanting to have this conversation at all, and spotted the plastic bags on the floor. She eyed one that had a package in it, and it prompted her to pick it up to take a closer look, if only to distract herself from her uncle's words. Good Nites. Far from ideal.

Her hands trembled as she stared at the package and turned it over in her hands. They were certainly thinner than diapers, and the text on the package even promised that they looked more like underwear than ever before. At least no one would see them, other than herself and her uncle.

"I'll just go upstairs," Kalypso muttered. She quickly dropped the package and started getting up.