LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family ties

matt1989

Kalypso nodded her head at her uncle, blushing furiously. She expected to be put down so she could walk downstairs, but she found herself carried, causing her to hear crinkles from her waist as her uncle walked down the stairs holding her. She wiped her face of the tears that stained it before working out what she could do after dinner. After all that had happened with the two of them, her uncle was obviously reluctant to let her out of his sight unless she was in her crib or playpen. Maybe she could ask for her phone, but that might be easier said than done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalypso smiled at her uncle while blushing furiously. She hated having to fight this little side of her for control of herself, and as she straightened up in the high chair, she could hear the crinkling from her waist. She picked up a piece of chicken and began working on it as she thought about what she would do for the rest of the evening. After falling from the couch and regressing like that, the last thing she wanted to do was be in the living room again. She finished her chicken nuggets and worked on her corn, figuring that she could play in her room on her phone or something.

Kalypso managed to feed herself with the spoon quite well, though all the food she was eating made her thirsty. She wished she could have something other than milk, something kids her age liked to drink, just to feel somewhat normal. Maybe something sugary and fizzy. As Kalypso daydreamed, she stared out the kitchen window and kept feeding herself the corn that her uncle provided. She heard another telltale "ding" from her uncle's phone, instantly recognizing it as the device notifying him of a text message, just as it had earlier.

Yo, I'm looking at apartments and this one looks promising! The screen read. Nerissa had included an image of an apartment complex at Highland Park. It was near a special needs school and had rows of benches for people to sit down at.

That's great news. I'm happy your doing well for yourself. You mentioned a special needs School Kalypso may need to go there because at this rate I don't think she going to get better by time school started and I would hate for her to fall behind because of it. I do have a meeting Tuesday if you got a opening. Regardless I'm happy to see you and Max are doing well for yourselves.

Jack finished texting as he got a sippy cup of Kool-Aid out of the fridge.

Jesus, dude. Has it gotten that bad? I'll see if I can get that day off. Sorry. Been busy with this long-term thing with a mother and her son.

"Ba!" Kalypso said suddenly as she saw her uncle get a sippy cup out of the refrigerator. She reached out for the refrigerator in the vain hope that it would have something in there for her for her precious bottle time.