LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gorgeous

“So George wants to try a diaper.”

Linda looked at her friend in surprise. “Gorgeous George? The new grad that joined last month?”

“Yep, that’s the one.” replied Suzie, nodding and smiling. “He was struggling with stress so I extolled the benefits of just letting go from time to time.”

“Oh, nice. Are you going to help him with fitting?” Linda winked.

“Oh, of course,” said Suzie, “a little bit of promise too, so that when he needs a change he’ll welcome the attention.”

Linda nodded. “Nice thinking,” she said, “Nothing like a spot of sexual tension to assure compliance.”

Suzie grinned and gave an evil chuckle, making Linda look over with a quizzical look.

“Oh, I’m going further than that. He’ll be in a nice schoolgirl uniform, lacey petticoats barely hiding… What?” Suzie stopped, looking in confusion at Linda shaking her head.

“No, too much too fast,” explained Linda. “Start with a pretty dress, the old ‘trousers won’t fit over that’ line, follow up with ‘you look so lovely’ then when you change him that gives you the opening. ‘Oh Georgie you look so adorable like this. But that’s a woman’s dress and, well, a diaper is for someone younger.’” She paused, smiled nastily and continued, “That’s when you suggest the schoolgirl uniform.”

Suzie laughed and shook her head. “Ah, Linda, I like your style but you forget. I’ve been working him for a month already. I can get him straight into the diaper and schoolgirl outfit, then at that first change still go ahead with your ‘but you look so adorable and young’ direction and take him straight back even from there.”

Linda asked, “Further? So…?”

Suzie nodded. “Yes. Sweet little Georgie is going to finish his first date in a onesie. By the end of the weekend I’ll have him wet, messy and entirely under my control.”

Linda sighed at her friend. “I’m so jealous,” she said, “Why can’t you like girls instead?”

• Like 6
13 hours ago, BabyAnna said:

Linda looked at her friend in surprise. “Gorgeous George? The new grad that joined last month?”

“Yep, that’s the one.” replied Suzie, nodding and smiling. “He was struggling with stress so I extolled the benefits of just letting go from time to time.”

No more stress for George! Dear little Susie knows how to undo all those nasty knots and get things flowing freely!