LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Everything Everywhere All At Once AB reference

went to go see this movie last night and was pleasantly surprised at one scene which showed michelle yeoh’s character wearing a pink baby bonnet and pink baby overalls along with a pacifier in her mouth. for context without spoiling too much. this movie is a multiverse movies about the different realities michelle’s yeohs characters sees within herself. so it’s safe to say one of her alternate selfs is an adult baby. no diaper shown but hopefully a set photo of her wearing baby overalls shows up some day. also no still as of now as the movie is still currently only playing in theaters. great movie i would highly recommend. (also bondage scenes are in this movie) 

• Thanks 2
9 hours ago, Syngatesdip said:

I watched it to find that scene of her dressed like a baby i couldn't find jt i was skippkng to it lol ? do you know where abouts it was or what was happenkng during the scene? When it appeared like that lol

this happens around the 31 minute mark. it lasts for around a couple seconds but you can very easily tell it’s michelle yeoh’s character dressed as a giant baby 

• 8 months later...