LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered & Deposed

So last week I only worked on two stories and sadly not ones I was continuing, but I hope this is enjoyable! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/04/04/diapered-deposed/

Princess Zi… Fifi… kneeled in front of the mirrored wall. The leash tied her new collar to the Barre. Her old ballet studio, now 'the pup's playroom'. Miss had chosen it specifically so she couldn't help but see how far she had fallen. The diapered deposed princess. 

In the corner behind her was a dog's kennel. Sure it was pink and had been dressed up with a fluffy mat, fairy lights and a dreamy mesh canopy, but it was still a kennel. Her kennel as she had been informed. She would be spending every night there unless Miss wanted her in bed for the night. 

She could see all the trappings of a pet's space. The bowls she would be drinking and eating from. The toys she was to play with, both puppy toys and baby. There were plenty of other baby things as well. Changingtable stacked with diapers, lotions and powders. A highchair for special occasions. 

All these things were merely a distraction from the main focus for her though. Right in front of her was a girl who used to be the ruler of this palace. Now she kneeled, all but naked, with her tongue hanging out and her paws up in the 'begging position' just as she had been instructed to do. She was a pet to a barbarian queen now and she 'needed to learn to look like the dumb pup she was'. There weren't even tears in her eyes anymore. No, she was accepting what she was now. It hadn't even taken a full weekend to break her. Miss had been diligent in her fast training. 

Now the little pup was in front of a mirror, her absurdly sized diaper squishing against heels, still sticky from her last 'treat'. Only the thickest padding for the little piddle pup princess. At least that's what Miss said as she helped her make sure the back was used just as well as the rest. 

The little bell on her collar jingled as she bounced reminding her she used to be a mighty sabertooth tiger, a kitty… but now she was a pup. She still had her tiara, but that was more of a joke now. Yet another reminder of how far she had come. 

As she took in the reflection before her, the door opened behind her to reveal Miss Noroca, queen of the barbarians, owner of this little princess pup. Her bouncing got faster and her eyes lit up. "WOOF WOOF!" 

Who was she kidding? Broken? She had invited the big wolf in. Practically begged for it, just as she was begging for any praise now. 

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Interesting concept though might I suggest expanding on the kingdom aspect is this a full fantasy world or earth with a twist?

So, this was really based on me getting into a kink relationship with a long term friend and most of it is based on conversations we had had over the last week. I'm afraid to add too much more and give her too many ideas. XP 

But we have talked a lot about the idea of it as a story and so far there hasn't been much beyond the Castle itself yet, but I can see what she thinks. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

So, this was really based on me getting into a kink relationship with a long term friend and most of it is based on conversations we had had over the last week. I'm afraid to add too much more and give her too many ideas. XP 

But we have talked a lot about the idea of it as a story and so far there hasn't been much beyond the Castle itself yet, but I can see what she thinks. 

Congratulations on the kinkship I hope you both find great happiness in it!!

Also ideas are a good thing any dom can tell you that. I look forward to this continuing!