LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What you truly desire.

Chapter 1

I find myself wandering in a dark forest, one with which I was told has many a rumor upon it. “Those who enter the forest alone will never find their way out.” Honestly I didn’t put much weight into it, having been told such things since I was but a child, and as with most things we are old as children, it's just one more “white” lie to assist in the exhaustive task of child rearing. The other rumor from childhood was just as outlandish, “A witch lives in the forest, if you go to see her she can grant any wish.” Granted I’m not sure where that one fits in my previous theory. Of course as an adult I was past such fantasies, instead worrying about the much more concrete fears of bills and long work hours. Horrifying.

I stop for a moment taking in my surroundings, a misty twilight forest lit by the little light that makes it through the expansive canopy above me. The bark around me is well worn with age, gnarled roots popping out of the ground as so many grasping arms reaching out to trip. Heh, I suppose with a forest like this such rumors might well be warranted. Brushing aside a lock of ginger red hair, I peer down past my blue dress, worn by my time in the forest. I examine my bare feet, heels long abandoned, that continue to make themselves known. The dull ache is a constant reminder of just how long I have been walking. I suppose I just need a little more time to make up my mind, although I am plainly aware of just how certain my decision was.

I move to continue, it’s not time yet for what I came here for, a step later I see the floor fast approac-

“Hello?”

A dull ringing sound is still echoing in my ears as my consciousness slowly awakens. 

‘What happened?’ I wonder as memories flood back unbidden. Perhaps my metaphor of grasping arms was a little too on point, or perhaps my clumsy nature was to blame, irregardless I feel the soft plush earth propping up my head. ‘Plush?’ My eyes shoot open. A pink blob is what greets me, followed by a pair of concerned pink eyes. I leap away from my impromptu lap pillow immediately wary of this stranger.

“Ah!” the stranger lets out a squeak not prepared for the sudden movement.

Taking a moment to step back I focus my blurry eyes and take in the stranger’s bizarre appearance. The first thing that comes to mind is just how accurate pink would be as a general description. A young woman stands before me wearing what could only be described as a strawberry dress. It is completely pink with strawberry accents upon its puffed out sleeves, a strawberry apron, and a big poofy red bow tying it together pops out from behind her. Looking up I see that her hair is also pink covered in a pink bonnet accented with, what else, but more strawberries a small red bow adjourning either side. She looked like a kids cartoon character popped out of a television set. Smells just as sweet as she looks.

“Are… you all right?” She asks, staring apprehensively, her voice melodic. “I found you knocked out and was just trying to rouse you when you woke…”

“Wh- Who are you?” I ask with a cough, my voice hoarse. “And why did you have my head on your lap?” Trying to keep suspicion out of my tone, people did not just conveniently wander through forests for no reason.

She blushes at my accusation, at least having the common courtesy to feel a little embarrassed at offering such an intimate act to a complete stranger.

“Ah, I was just propping your head up so that I could bandage the wound, sorry…” She trails off with an awkward giggle.

At that my hand shoots up to feel some sort of makeshift bandage upon my temple. It is slightly damp with what must be blood.

“Oh! Where are my manners, My name is Strawberry the Strawberry Witch. I live out in these woods. I have a small bakery a little ways from here, but I’m getting ahead of myself, what’s your name?” She beams a genuine smile towards me gesturing for me to answer.

“...I would have never guessed.” I deadpan. If not for the pain from my forehead I might have thought I was having some sort of weird fever dream. Besides that, her ridiculous outfit and claim are putting me on edge, my rule of never trusting anyone with pink hair forthright in my mind.

She continues to stare at me expectantly, her smile dampening slightly with the long silence. 

“Maira. My name is Maira…” I mutter out, suddenly aware of just how thirsty I am.

“Well it is nice to meet you Maira, I’m not sure why you are out here, but you must be awfully thirsty given how deep you are. If you want we could go back to my bakery and get you something to drink!” 

“Hold up! What do you mean you are a Strawberry Witch, are you messing with me?” I ask incredulously.

“It’s just what it sounds like, I'm a witch specializing in all things strawberries. I use my magic to bake sweet treats to make people smile!” She finishes with another bright smile.

“Uh huh…” Who am I to judge people for being crazy?

“So how about it, would you like to have something to drink? I could whip up some strawberry lemonade or strawberry milk in a jiffy!”

My immediate gut response was to scream no as loud as I could and hightail it away from this obvious lunatic. But given why I was here, I suppose that the worst that could happen would be expediting the reason I was here.

“Uh, sure that sounds good.” I started unevenly, tensing as Strawberry’s smile expanded.

“Ok! Follow me, it's close by!.” 

Despite myself I began to follow the suspicious person I had just met further into the forest, already aware of how bad an idea this would certainly turn out to be.

Author's Note: Based off a small indie game called berry-witched, I wanted to get the first bit out promptly so that I don't get dejected about not reaching word count goals and so that I can, in theory post more often. Who knows how that will go, but hopefully I can get a chapter out every couple of days. It will be a little bit until diapers become prevalent. Thanks for reading and hopefully I can post again.

• Like 3
  • 11 months later...