LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When the game tells you to go change

Dunno where else to put this since we don't' exactly have a dedicated section for video games. 

I had recently been playing South Park the Fractured But Whole, and on the overworld one of the taunts from the six graders if you walk away from them is "What's wrong fourthy, shit yourself?" "Go change your diaper!" rather ironic when you happen to be wearing while playing.... and... ahem.. need to be changed, so to speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Andy-bozu said:

Dunno where else to put this since we don't' exactly have a dedicated section for video games. 

I had recently been playing South Park the Fractured But Whole, and on the overworld one of the taunts from the six graders if you walk away from them is "What's wrong fourthy, shit yourself?" "Go change your diaper!" rather ironic when you happen to be wearing while playing.... and... ahem.. need to be changed, so to speak.

Yeah, that is pretty funny buddy. I LOVE it when I see diaper references in whatever I'm doing.??? Really brings out my little side!♥️?☺️♥️????☺️?

On 3/29/2022 at 11:49 PM, Andy-bozu said:

I had recently been playing South Park the Fractured But Whole, and on the overworld one of the taunts from the six graders if you walk away from them is "What's wrong fourthy, shit yourself?" "Go change your diaper!"

Love that game! Completed it about 3 times already and I can't get enough of it (nor south park in general, it's just hilarious.). Do believe I've encountered that specific taunt a few times before, the only time I 100% remember though is when I had a clean diaper so it unfortunately didn't work well for me.