LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tummy Time!!

dlsafrica

OMG! I know its traditionally a development milestone for 9 months, but today... well, my diaper had been soaked for 2 hours from flying and then sitting, and gravity did its job and moved the bulk down in between my legs. So I lay down, tummy time style. There is no better way to feel like a helpless soaked little baby. Of course I had a pacifier in my mouth at the same time... except maybe being put down for tummy time in a crib, or having one's legs lifted for baby wipe time. Little baby is discovering new ways to be little.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

OMG! I know its traditionally a development milestone for 9 months, but today... well, my diaper had been soaked for 2 hours from flying and then sitting, and gravity did its job and moved the bulk down in between my legs. So I lay down, tummy time style. There is no better way to feel like a helpless soaked little baby. Of course I had a pacifier in my mouth at the same time... except maybe being put down for tummy time in a crib, or having one's legs lifted for baby wipe time. Little baby is discovering new ways to be little.

That's very good little one. I'm proud of you!??? It's always nice to have some diapie time!???☺️??♥️

• 3 weeks later...