LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies and plastic panties

Ever since I was out of nappies I wanted to wear them and by the time I was seven I was sneaking my sisters panties and wearing and wetting them as well as pinching nappies off clothes lines and wearing them. This infatuation with nappies girls panties and plastic panties has been part of my life for over sixty years now. It’s five AM and are sitting in a disposable nappy with flannelette cloth nappies and see through plastic panties, I’m also quite wet as I’ve just woke up and as usual within a few minutes of getting out of bed I have filled my nappies as well. Love the feeling of a wet loaded nappy. I will stay in my baby state for as long as I want to which could be a few hours. I love wearing my nappies out and always make sure that they show a little out of my shorts leg holes plus it’s impossible to hide a diaperd bottom. Nobody ever says anything, it’s the under wear that I need to wear, I’m just fortunate that I like it not like a lot of poor people who have to wear protection but resent it and haven’t got peace with it. Never met anyone else who wears nappies but would like to so if there is some one in Brisbane Australia please let me know as we will have a lot to talk about. widdlebaby 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, widdlebaby said:

Ever since I was out of nappies I wanted to wear them and by the time I was seven I was sneaking my sisters panties and wearing and wetting them as well as pinching nappies off clothes lines and wearing them. This infatuation with nappies girls panties and plastic panties has been part of my life for over sixty years now. It’s five AM and are sitting in a disposable nappy with flannelette cloth nappies and see through plastic panties, I’m also quite wet as I’ve just woke up and as usual within a few minutes of getting out of bed I have filled my nappies as well. Love the feeling of a wet loaded nappy. I will stay in my baby state for as long as I want to which could be a few hours. I love wearing my nappies out and always make sure that they show a little out of my shorts leg holes plus it’s impossible to hide a diaperd bottom. Nobody ever says anything, it’s the under wear that I need to wear, I’m just fortunate that I like it not like a lot of poor people who have to wear protection but resent it and haven’t got peace with it. Never met anyone else who wears nappies but would like to so if there is some one in Brisbane Australia please let me know as we will have a lot to talk about. widdlebaby 

After a lifetime of strong DL inclinations, I put myself permanently back into nappies a little over three years ago and never looked back:  Brisbane inner/middle west side.

For practical reasons I’m predominately in disposables and wet-only but I still try to spend a couple of nights per week in cloth.  I’m a bit careful wearing cloth out and about as even though I’m in nappies all the time, I try to be visually discreet.

Where do you get your cloth nappies/plastic pants in Brisbane?  I use LittlesDownunder up at Brendale but he’s been out of stock on a lot of things for quite some time now ?  This is a COVID thing I suspect, not the business's fault.

Yes I get my plastic panties from Brendale as well also there is another place called sleeping owl online they sell toweling and flannelette cloth nappies they are about $50 each and come in a couple of sizes the toweling are to thick I find. love the flannelette as I was diaperd in them when I was little they also sell hiacene plastic panties which are good.I have bought flannelette sheets that way you can cut them to size . Hope this has helped you 

You can email me at . indianapache5@ Gmail. com if you like. Would like to talk to you about our common interests 

On 3/20/2022 at 10:39 AM, oznl said:

After a lifetime of strong DL inclinations, I put myself permanently back into nappies a little over three years ago and never looked back:  Brisbane inner/middle west side.

For practical reasons I’m predominately in disposables and wet-only but I still try to spend a couple of nights per week in cloth.  I’m a bit careful wearing cloth out and about as even though I’m in nappies all the time, I try to be visually discreet.

Where do you get your cloth nappies/plastic pants in Brisbane?  I use LittlesDownunder up at Brendale but he’s been out of stock on a lot of things for quite some time now ?  This is a COVID thing I suspect, not the business's fault.

If you want to chat please do my email is indianapache5@gmail.com I have never met anyone else who is a DL or AB . For decades thought I was alone until the internet. Other than my infatuation with diapers etc I’m a normal person.Would like to spend time with someone in our diapers