LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

first outing

waynecook52

Well today I had my first outing in my new fursuit.Went to the mall to get some foam rubber to put in the head cause its kind of lose.So I am going to glue some around the sides till it's not so lose.

Like I said in my last post I know that this is NOT a fursuit.I will take it to a seamstress so she can take it in so it's not so baggy.With the leggings I was wearing I did not sweat at all below the waist.But after a few hours I started to sweat around my chest even though I was not wearing a shirt under the suit.

Had a few of the security guards take my picture.they loved it.They did ask why I was dressed like that.Well I did print out what a furry is and put it in my fanny pack.And im going to keep it with me.

Then I went next door to Market Basket.Walked around there for over two hours.People kept asking if I was a bunny.I just kept saying have you ever seen a bunny with a tail this long.Only one that got it right was a two year old who looked at me and said ,kitty

Plan on having a lot more outings befor next january.