LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

X-Men rp?

bluebabygirl

I'm looking for someone willing to try an ABDL-themed X-Men roleplay with me. I can do the live action movie versions of the characters or the "Evolution" cartoon versions of them. 
I usually prefer Male/Male but can do Female/Male. 

As far as live action goes, I was thinking about a "First Class" rp with Charles Xavier, Erik (Magneto), Raven (Mystique), and possibly Hank McCoy (Beast), but nothing like the plot of the movie, just with the characters being the age they were in that film.

I have an idea that keeps swimming around in my head involving Charles being mentally regressed to a very young baby somehow (possibly by Emma Frost), ending up in the care of Erik and Raven, the two becoming his new "Daddy" and "Mommy".

Besides mental regression, I'd like to include breastfeeding and the two just treating Charles as if he's an actual infant with lots of cute, fluffy family-type moments, and also have Hank try to figure out how to return Charles to his "adult" self again, though Erik and Raven aren't so sure they want to give up their baby boy so easily. 

For "Evolution", I have several different ideas...