LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Discord

GoGoGo

Hello! I was wondering if there were any ABDL discords that are around and popular. I've been wanting to explore my ABDL side for a while, but don't really have any little friends that I can just chat about it with. While this Forum is great, it's hard to feel connected for me personally. But on a discord, I can send quick messages, get updates, and actual interact with people via voice chat. The only problem that I've found is most of them require to share your identity or provide some type of proof. I completely understand why this would be needed, to protect the chat and all, but at the same time I'm afraid to share that info. I don't want to one day wake up and find out that I've been exposed. This fear has always been on my mind, which causes me to even be afraid of trying to connect with other people within the ABDL. 

If anyone knows of a good secure ABDL discord server, I would really appreciate it. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, GoGoGo said:

Hello! I was wondering if there were any ABDL discords that are around and popular. I've been wanting to explore my ABDL side for a while, but don't really have any little friends that I can just chat about it with. While this Forum is great, it's hard to feel connected for me personally. But on a discord, I can send quick messages, get updates, and actual interact with people via voice chat. The only problem that I've found is most of them require to share your identity or provide some type of proof. I completely understand why this would be needed, to protect the chat and all, but at the same time I'm afraid to share that info. I don't want to one day wake up and find out that I've been exposed. This fear has always been on my mind, which causes me to even be afraid of trying to connect with other people within the ABDL. 

If anyone knows of a good secure ABDL discord server, I would really appreciate it. 

Well, if you're ever looking for somebody to chat with, my PM is always open! Or send me a direct message!???♥️☺️??♥️???