LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rp?

bluebabygirl

I am a huge history nerd and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying out a historical ABDL-themed roleplay?

I would prefer to be the little, but can play a caregiver as well, and can play two roles or maybe more at a time.

I would also prefer this to be male/male. I am Asexual, though, so I'd prefer it to not really be of a sexual nature.

Some of my favorite scenarios are:

Someone goes against a king and instead of the punishment being death, they must become their baby for the time being, maybe the King and his Wife are unable to have children, so they soon grow to love their new baby boy.

A young (adult) prince betrays his family or embarrasses them by acting childishly, so he is forced to be a baby until his attitude is adjusted and he learns his lesson, but he eventually grows to love the treatment.

A Victorian family mourns the loss of their infant and young children, and knowing that childhood deaths are common, decide not to risk having more children, but yearn to have a baby to care for once more, going so far as to make a friend/neighbor/another man into their baby.

I've been marathoning "Tim and Eric's Awesome Show" the past few days and got this idea where Tim has a malfunction with a Cinco brand product (if you watched the show, you'll know that Cinco is a fake company that they do fake commercial sketches for) and the product either ends up mentally regressing him or leaving him incontinent, and Eric becomes his caregiver.

If anyone remembers the show and wants to give this a go, I'm open.