LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to Roleplay

CallMeAva

Hi to anyone taking the time to read this, I'm Ava and I am looking for some partners to online roleplay with.

I am a switch so looking for both little and caregiver roles, I prefer people who write a minimum of a couple of lines for a post as it quickly becomes boring with one line answers. Gender isn't an issue for me as long as I'm not expected to play a male role.

My Mommy style tends to be with the more nurturing style, it can be more forceful and humiliating but the motivations are more "It's for your own good Sweetie" and less just point and laugh. I love power exchange so some fun things for me would be regressing a character who is seen as superior to mine for example my character's boss or someone who is used to identifying as a caregiver themselves.

As a little I like to play the tomboy who is forced into being a delicate little princess by their Mommy, can be bratty and mischevious but has a big heart and becomes feircly loyal when she becomes attached.

If you're interested let me know by sending me a private message and we will go from there

• 3 weeks later...