LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Run Away (Private W/ GuardianWolves )

SayuriKitty

What would seem like a typical sunny Tuesday afternoon for most, was just another hellish day for Abagail. The little seven year old girl was no taller then 3'7" tall and weighing 37 pounds, underweight and scrawny by the looks. She had bright green eyes and light brown hair to go with it which fell just past her shoulders. Her clothing was a little dirty and there were visible dirt smudges on her face and hands. She had been considered a runaway for the past couple weeks now ever since she had escaped her abusive past and now she was simply trying to survive each day. Her stomach rumbling as she was walking down the street eying some homes, one in particular took her interest. She slowly made her way up to the door as she held a hand out shaking slightly with a nervous gulp before knocking as she waited to see who would answer the door. 

As the little girl waited for the door to open or a sound to come out. She would probably have noticed that the house was very nice on the outside and definitely gave off a very warm and welcoming vibe to her. After about twenty minutes of no one answering the door, she would hear the door open slightly and then see a black and white blur slip between her legs fast, before the door fully opened and standing before her was a man of about 6 - 6'4 feet tall, tanned white skin, wearing a black shirt and blue pants. Instead of talking, he opted to stand aside and invite her inside with the wave of his hand. He had a smile on his face and the inside of his house would have given off the same vibe as she was getting from the outside of the house.

Her bright green eyes widen when a blur slipped between her legs so fast she had no idea what it was. She looked back briefly then up at the rather tall man before noticing he was not speaking but she did see the motion to come inside. She nervously shuffled on into the home to look around as she felt the same vibe she had got from the outside. She went from tense to relaxed as she stood there near the door some to look around before looking back at him "Y--You have a very nice home Mister." she finally spoke in a soft tone, fidgeting shyly where she stood. 

The man looked down at her and then got down on the young child's level and looked her over, before he responded to her "Thank you very much sweetheart, I also think my home is very nice. I noticed that your clothes and your hands and face are dirty, did you want me to show you where you could wash your face and hands are at?" he asked her kindly as he heard her tummy rumbling and smiled at her before saying "looks like someone maybe also wants something to eat, right? I'll give you something to eat. I don't mind, I was actually just about to make myself some breakfast if you would like to join me?" He asked her as he waited for her answer and when she would give her answer, he would show her where the bathroom was so that she could wash her hands if she wanted to and then show her where the kitchen was when she was done, so that she could sit down and get some food in her.

Abigail stood there glancing down at her dirty hands with a small nod "Oh yes please Mister!" She heard him mention breakfast giving a eager nod with a giggle "my tummy would be more then grateful for some breakfast." She turned to follow along as she's shown where the bathroom was. Taking a few minutes to scrub her hands and face with soap to wash up as best she could. It was not to hard to find the kitchen as she followed the smell of food slowly pulling her in the direction. She shyly went to take a seat at the table "I cleaned up!" She giggles again as she sat there waiting excitedly 

"Good job little one. Now time for some yummy breakfast." He told her as he put down a plate of bacon, eggs and some small French Toast pieces for her to eat and then also put down a glass filled with some apple juice. He then got his own breakfast, which was the same as hers except for the fact that he had waffles instead of french toast and a larger glass of apple juice for himself. He had also started thinking about maybe getting this little girl some nice pretty new clothes as well. Luckily the store wasn't too far from where he lived, so they could easily walk there and back. Although one thing that was weighing on his mind, was that he didn't know her name or where she was, or even how old she was and why she had ended up in front of his door instead of whomever her parents were.

She idly kicked her legs back and forth as she sat there watching as a plate of breakfast was set in front of her "thank you!" She picked up a piece of bacon with her hand to nibble on it. She took a sip of apple juice between bites savoring the taste. "What's your name mister? I'm Abigail." She giggles as she picked up some French toast to take a bite of it while looking over at him curiously, not at all concerned with sitting there in his home eating breakfast. 

"I'm Erick, it's nice to finally meet you Abigail. I was also wondering how old you are sweetheart?" He asked her as he also started eating and took a large sip of apple juice. He also responded to her thanks by saying "your welcome sweetheart, I'm just glad that your okay and that I was able to feed you and give you a place to clean up, even if it was just your hands and face and not be able to change into clean, pretty clothes." He told her as he continued to eat and soon after, he was done and took his plate to the sink and placing it in there, along with his empty glass and then came back to sit at the table and wait for Abigail to finish eating, so that he could take both plate and her cup to the sink and wash everything together and then maybe afterwards, if she wanted to, he would at least buy her a few pairs of new clothes and a bag so that when she decided to leave his house, to move on to wherever she was going to. Although, he really didn't want her to leave and he wished she would stay with him forever and let her take care of him.

She sat there looking down a bit "Im seven, I just turned Seven a month ago!" She smiled a little as she finished up her breakfast as she was working on sipping her apple juice now "Pretty clothes? " she looked down a bit at her self realizing she was a bit grungy looking in her old dirty ones. She sat there feeling nice and full now as she watched him cleaning up. She had finished her drink and started to realize she needed to use the potty as she got up from the chair. A small dance in place happened while trying to recall where the bathroom was as she suddenly went wandering off. 

The man heard Abigail's small feet walking off and he stopped for a second, noticing her dance and her looking around nervously, he wondered if she was looking for something in particular and went over to her "hey there sweetie, are you okay?" He told her as he got down on her level in front of her. He watched her continuing to dance in place and to her it looked a little bit like she might need to use the potty, but he wasn't sure that he was right and thought that maybe she was just excited and nervous about being in a new place and around a new person.

She paused when he approached her "The potty... I got to go potty I forgot where it was.." she spoke softly as she stood there fidgeting a little, dancing foot to foot as  she saw him at eye-level with her now. She looked around again "Your home is so big and confusing!" she giggled shyly as she waited hoping he would show her to the bathroom again. "Its nice to meet you Mister Erick." she offers while she waited. 

He nodded and said "it's nice to meet you also, I hope to get to know you better while we spend the day together." He told her as he heard her say she had to use the potty and said "I'll take you potty then." He said as he lifted the fidgeting little girl up into his arms and smiled as he led her towards the bathroom, although she was gonna be holding it for a little bit and the juice that she drank wasn't probably helping her situation too much either as he started to walk up the stairs with the young girl in his arms and to the bathroom.

She was not at all expecting him to lift her up into his arms as she was led off towards the bathroom, trying her best to hold it, struggling to do so as he walked up the stairs. She couldnt recall using stairs last time as she looked back down the steps briefly "Almost there?" She asked softly having no idea that she had already let a little dribble out, not enough to get through her pants but enough to went her panties. "I really got to go.." she pleaded hoping they were close. 

"Almost there, just up these stairs and we're practically at the bathroom already" He told her softly as he did his best to hurry so that the little girl didn't have an accident before she could make it to the bathroom and pee in the potty. He took the steps two at a time, hoping that he could save some time and not fall over as he climbed the stairs. They did eventually reach the bathroom, he then set her down on the floor in front of the potty and waited to see if she would ask for his help with getting her clothes down to go potty.

Abigail felt herself set down in front of the potty as she looks to him for a moment worried she might mess up, her bladder aching and her panties a tad wet as it was "Please can I have help?" She asked fidgeting and dancing some where she stood. Her green gaze lowered shyly as she felt a little less independent currently, looking to him for the guidance she had been lacking for a while. 

"Sure, I can help you. I'm gonna need you to stay as still as you possibly can for me, okay?" He told her as he bent down and started to try to undo her pants, although surprisingly, the pants she was wearing, were a little bit too unnecessarily complicated for a 7 year old to be wearing through out the day and especially be expected to get them off when she needed to go to the potty by herself without help from an adult. Regardless though, he did his best to start to work through the complexity so that she didn't pee herself.

She nods her head a bit "Okay I will." she held still while he was trying to undo her pants, looking down to watch as she felt her bladder aching "Hurry please..." she pleaded as her body gave up unable to control it anymore as her pants suddenly became wet. Her cheeks redden as she stood there looking away trying to pretend she had no idea about it, holding back her emotions and tears as much as she could. 

He nodded and tried to hurry as fast as he could and then suddenly he saw her pants change color and become darker and he knew she was wetting her pants. When he looked at her, he saw her looking away and he could understand how she felt, he wouldn't wanna acknowledge an accident if he peed himself as well. He continued to undo her pants until he managed to get her pants undone and then down and lightly pulled off each pant leg and started to lightly wipe her down with some wet wipes.

She looked down a bit as her pants were undone as she stepped out of them while holding still at the wet wipes being used to clean her up. "Im...sorry I did not mean to..." She spoke softly while standing there shyly. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she was feeling full of guilt for wetting her pants. She used her hands to cover herself some eying her pants a bit unsure what to do with them now as she looks to him for guidance. 

"It's okay sweetheart. I'm not mad at you sweetheart. I know you didn't mean to potty in your pants and you were trying to hold as best as you can." He told her as he added "I'm not ever gonna be mad at you for accidents, even if you wet the bed when your sleeping because you can't control it when your sleeping. When your awake I won't be mad at you for wetting accidents as long as you tell me when you need to go potty and try your very hardest to try and make it to the potty so that you can go in the potty without having a potty accident." He told her as he took her out of the room and then into his room and told her "wait right here and I'll try and find you some pants and panties to wear okay?" He told her as he walked over to a nearby drawer where she could still see her and then started rummaging through the drawer before finding the only pair of little girl panties and some sweatpants that looked like they could fit the young girl. He then brought them over to her and showed them to her, before asking "would you like to wear these clothes until we can go shopping for some pretty clothes that would better fit you and that you can call your own?" He asked her as he waited for her answer.

Abigail smiled some hearing his words as she felt relieved "You wont? I will try my best to make it to the potty next time." She offered shyly as she heard him mention bed wetting, something she had not done in ages as she started to feel worried about wetting the bed. She shuffled along with him to his room as she stood there quietly in place waiting until he came back over with a pair of little girl panties and sweet pants "Those work perfectly!" she smiled as she stood there giving a small smile "Oh shopping for clothes? that sounds fun!" 

"Well yeah silly, I wanna make sure that the next time you have a potty accident, that you have a clean pair of clothes to wear, instead of just having to just be naked while you wait for some clean clothes to wear. Plus, I'm sure that you'll want some nice clothes, so that if you decide to leave and move on to another place, you will at least have some clothes that are yours and you don't have to borrow anyone's clothes. I'm not saying that I want you to leave, I would prefer it if you stay so that way I can take care of you and raise her as my very own." He told her, not meaning that he wanted her to go away, he wanted her to stay in fact.

Her eyes widen some "Oh...I hope I dont have anymore potty accidents... Im a big girl!" she mumbled shyly as she heard his words of having clothing of her own. She paused with a gasp "You want to take care of me here..?" She looked around in awe at the idea as she was trying to dress herself with the panties and sweatpants as she spoke "I would love to stay, your very nice Mister Erick!" she offers as she finished dressing feeling a lot better to be out of her soaked pants and dry again. 

"Yeah, your definitely a big girl Abigail." He told her as he smiled and waited until she was done dressing and then said "let's go clothes shopping away, but we'll get some drinks from the fridge to drink on the way to the clothes store." He said as he went downstairs with her and into the kitchen and took out a couple of bottles of soda for them both to drink on the way there and handed one to her, before grabbing his wallet, car keys and cellphone before he took her hand in and then started to walk out the front door with her and down the sidewalk towards the clothes store.

She smiled contently at him agreeing that she was a big girl. She followed him down the stairs and to the kitchen as she was handed a bottle of soda to drink on the way. She kept close and followed him down the side walk, sipping the soda as no child could resist a sweet treat. She kept walking and keeping close to him while eying the area now and then. "The store is close by?" She asked as she took a few more sips of her drink.