LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking Roleplay

SayuriKitty

After a very long break off the forms, I have returned to DD.

I am reaching out to find a roleplay partner. It varies on my mood but I can manage to post 5-6 lines or more depending. I am rather submissive so Its hard for me to RP as a caregiver, I tend to be the little. I'm happy to RP with other littles as well. As for gender I play two types, either female or femboy. I dont mind caregivers being male, female, futa, etc.

I'm also into more then just typical ABDL roleplay, feel free to message me for further kinks if you wish to add them. Im an overnighter central time as well. :) 

1 hour ago, SayuriKitty said:

After a very long break off the forms, I have returned to DD.

I am reaching out to find a roleplay partner. It varies on my mood but I can manage to post 5-6 lines or more depending. I am rather submissive so Its hard for me to RP as a caregiver, I tend to be the little. I'm happy to RP with other littles as well. As for gender I play two types, either female or femboy. I dont mind caregivers being male, female, futa, etc.

I'm also into more then just typical ABDL roleplay, feel free to message me for further kinks if you wish to add them. Im an overnighter central time as well. :) 

I'm interested if you are, let's discuss it in dms.