LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Maids New Life (private with abdlswitch)

squishii

Karl drove his car down the road before parking against the side walk, soon exiting the car once he finished.

He had just been hired for the first time in a while, and quite frankly he was stoked. Business was slow. Not just his, the entire maid business. Maids have been seeing less and less clients and that led to some quitting their jobs. Others like Karl had hope and clinged onto the job, hoping it would one day resurface... and luckily, it did! So it was only natural that he was excited for such an opportunity.

The job he had been hired for appeared to only be a cleaning job, but that was no problem for him! His speciality was cleaning, with sexual needs being his second. He was only 23, so of course sexual needs weren't his best. Anyway, he walked out the car with his suit on while holding a suitcase of equipment, getting to the door and knocking it carefully as he prepared his innocent and cute smile.

Peter was looking at the clock as he was on his laptop looking at creative and necessary things he would need for his new maid. With having a lot of success at the young age of 27, he needed someone to attend to his 4 bedroom that he lived in. Investing was something Peter always had a great insight on and he did it very well. Graduating college a few years back, he made a great living from home.

Looking at his watch he knew that the new maid should be arriving shortly. Unsure of how this would go down, he wanted to make sure to have every choice checked off and make sure the maid was going to be everything he wanted him to be. As he left his study, he peaked into the room downstairs as the new "uniform" would be ready. Peter was dressed more casual, sweatpants and a white shirt.

Just then, he heard a slight knocking at the door and knew who it would be. Making his way over, he looked through the peephole to see a cute young man. Peter became instantly hard, the ideas that ran through his head. Shaking it off, he took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. Peter towered over the young man, "I assume you are my new maid?" He said as he extended his hand.

Standing at a height of 5'3, Karl wasn't all too tall. Compared to Peter, he seemed like a toddler. That wasn't something that bothered Karl though, alot of them preferred him being a bit smaller. Noticing his client extending his hand for what can only be assumed to be a hand shake, he grabbed his hand and shook it, smirking cutely.

"Hello sir! I'm here for the cleaning job, if you couldn't tell, haha." He said, "How should I address you, and where do I need to clean?" He smiled brightly at the client, making sure he was nothing but a friendly face to the other! Nobody likes an angry maid, do they? Especially when they're cleaning your house! Little did he know, this was not gonna be any kind of house cleaning, no not at all...

At 6'6, Peter's large hand shook the small and almost feminine hand of Karl. Peter bit his lip, if it wasn't for the underwear holding back his raging hard on it would show. Looking Karl up and down he said, "Well when I requested a maid I was thinking I would be getting a woman, but you'll do." The height and frame would fit very well with the outfits he had for him.

Slowly pulling back his sexual excitement he said, "You can address me as sir for now. I will take you to the parts of the house that need cleaning in just a moment. Please come in and put your equipment down by the side of the door. As Karl came in, Peter's hand patted the young man's butt as he pushed him a little more in. "Come with me to the kitchen, I need to discuss some things with you before you get started."

Karl looked up at the man who towered over him. It was usual that the people towered over him, he was pretty short after all. He noticed the man biting his lip, but shrugged it off. He knew it could be a sexual gesture, but it depends on context.

"Well, we do have an option that says whether you want a male or female, although it is optional. Its ok though, a lot of customers make that mistake and they're usually satisfied anyway!" Karl smiled at the taller man innocently. "And Sir it is! That's what I'm usually asked to call people, haha." Karl chuckled before entering the house on his request. He put down his equipment just at the door before following the man. He did feel his butt being patted, which made him blush. He mostly shrugged it off after that. "Alright sir!" He said with enthusiasm as he went into the kitchen. "May I have a seat?"

"Yes take a seat on the stool. They might be a bit tall for you, if they are I can help you up." Andrew said as he started to pour two large glasses of water. "So there were a few things I wanted to discuss with you before you begin. Also as soon as you stepped in my house you are on the clock, I will make sure you are compensated."

Peter than turned to Karl and handed him the large glass of water. "So can I assume your name is Karl? I received an email saying that Karl would be cleaning my house but thought that was a typo." Peter than took a big gulp of the water as he cleared his throat.

"You know Karl, I invest in stocks and take a good look at how stocks are doing. What I can tell you is that your business is not doing so well. In fact, over the past months their stock has only gone down, which can only mean one thing. Your company isn't going to be open for much longer." Peter said with a smirk.

"But lucky for you, I am in need of your services. But they may not exactly be to your liking. I promise to make sure you are well taken care of, but what I need from you is your full commitment. Can you give me that Karl? Can you promise to fulfill your side of the bargain?" Andrew said as he waited.

"No, it's fine! I can get up on my... o-own!" After a bit of struggle, Karl got on top of it. He didn't expect the stools to be so tall, but it was the home of such a tall guy. Of course the stools weren't fit for someone the size of Karl. Once he was on though, he let out a sigh of relief and focused back on the other. "Alright sir!" Karl listened to the other, occasionally letting out nods of agreement.

"Yep my names Karl! And, you aren't wrong... things have only been going down hill for business. Its sad, I didn't expect the business to start crashing down so quickly, but here we are." Karl sighed, "You are also correct with it not being open for much longer... I'm trying my best to make sure business stays up!.. which is very stressful." Karl poked his head down for a second but rose it back up once the other started talking, much to both Karl's pleasure and confusion.

"Thank you sir, I really appreciate it! And I'm fully committed, I really mean it! But what do you mean 'not to my liking'? It couldn't be that bad... right?" Karl stared innocently at the taller, curious.

Peter smiled, he was starting to become more hopeful at his plans and what his intentions were for the young man. Taking another sip, he started to walk around Karl until he was right behind him.

Then patting his shoulder his said, "That is the spirit, you have such great energy Karl. I really admire that." Patting then started to become slow rubbing of his shoulders. "Tell you what bud, it would probably be better if I show you instead of telling you."

"Ah but before I show you, make sure to drink all that water of yours." Peter said as he stepped back in front of Karl

Karl sat, watching as the man went behind his back after taking another sip of the glass. What exactly was he doing? There's not much reason to walk behind Karl unless he was gonna stab him or something... but why would he do that? He then felt the man patting his shoulder, to which he smiled at.

"Thank you sir! I try my best to have as much spirit as possible to make the experience as good as can be!" He paused as the man started transitioning from patting his shoulder to rubbing his shoulder. Karl kinda liked it if he were to be honest. It's not often he'd be treated like that. Anyway, he immediately followed his clients orders and drank the entire glass. It was no easy feat. The glass was very tall and was full to the max, so it was a struggle to drink it all in one go. He did it anyway. Although, he did spill a noticeable amount onto his skirt.

"S-sorry sir! I spilled some on my outfit... won't happen again!"

Peter smiling again, "Don't worry Karl. A small mess like that is nothing. Here let me dry you off a bit." Peter than grabbed a paper towel and started to dry his lap. He could feel the skirt get a little tighter but paid no mind to it.

"Well let's go to the room down the hall. I have some requirements for you." Peter said as he left the kitchen and went down the hall.

As Peter was approaching, he waited for Karl to catch up. Behind the door would be a bit of a shock for Karl but Peter wanted to make sure to be firm and make it be the natural. 'Again Karl, this is a requirement for your duties. Are you ready?"

"Oh, ok sir!" He watched as his client dried his lap, causing him to blush a bit as some commotion went down 'behind the scenes' if you know what I mean. He tried his best to ignore that last part though. Anyway, he got up and followed his client down the hall, ever so slightly curious. He was a bit behind the other just because of the slight boing boing he had in his outfit's pants after all that drying. And it proved to be hard to ignore. But, just as it went away, he finally got behind the taller man.

"I'm fully ready! If it's a requirement, then I'm in no position to refuse it!" He said with a big grin on his face. Although, he was still curious. What else could he need Karl to have? He couldn't imagine much, but that adds a bit of excitement to it! It could be anything! Whether it was pleasant or not, it was not like he could refuse. It was against the business to refuse legal requests, and he didn't wanna get in trouble with the boss, now did he? Anyway, he waited eagerly beside the much taller man.

Peter slowly opened the door. The room was a good size room, pretty standard with a dresser and a bed. Karl's real room is upstairs, but that is for later. But what was on the bed was a different story.

On the bed was a different type of small maid outfit, more of a french style. Black and white, it was more of a skirt with stockings. Next to that was a thick, white, diaper with baby prints on the front. Along side the diaper was power and wipes and a silver butt plug.

Peter turned to Karl and told him to step in. When Karl stepped in, Peter closed the door and asked, "So Karl, tell me what you think."