LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blackmailed into diapers( private w/squishii)

abdlswitch

Andrew was slowly getting out of bed in his tiny studio when he noticed that his friend had asked him to cover so they could chat. Unsure of what that text meant, Andrew replied saying, "yea I could be there in an hour." Everyday Andrew's friend was trying to get him over, they hadn't spoken in about a year and a half so he wasn't sure what he could want. If anything, maybe Andrew could snag a free meal or something. Standing up and stretching, he took a look at himself at the mirror. Each day he had to be reminded of his size. Even at the age 0f 20 he was barely 4'8, he could barely maintain any weight no matter how much he ate. The things that really popped or stood out on his body were his nipples, they were on the larger side. Rolling his eyes he sprayed some AXE body spray, put on some shorts and a tee, and then put on some sandals. Thankfully he wasn't too far from where he needed to be so he decided to walk. Looking at his phone he saw he was running a bit behind, shrugging it off he didn't think it was a big deal. Finally arriving 15 minutes late, he walked up to the door and knocked loudly.

Nick sat at the top of his stairs before feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. Curious, he pulled out the phone and noticed a text notification, specifically from Andrew. Smirking, he took a look at it and saw the contents of it. He quickly responded with a simple 'k' and put the phone back in his pocket. Getting up from the top step, he walked down and grabbed a drink from the kitchen. Despite only responding with 'k', Nick was surprised Andrew even responded. They hadn't seen eachother for quite a while, let alone talked. He'd always tease Andrew for being much shorter than him (to be fair, Nick is 6'2), so maybe that had something to do with it? It doesn't matter though, he was glad to see his friend was actually coming for more reasons than just that.

An hour plus an extra fifteen minutes later, he heard the door knock which he was quick to answer to see Andrew. He chuckled seeing the other before giving him a welcoming pat on the head with a devilish smile. "Why hello, Andrew."

Andrew looked straight up at Nick, forgetting how much taller he was for a second. A bit envious too of his height and just overall how much more handsome he turned out to be. But Andrew hated being patted on the head like that, it made him feel smaller. "Dude you know I hate when you do that." Andrew said as he used his tiny arms to brush Nick's hand aside. As Andrew walked into the house, his mouth almost dropped at the size of the place.

"Geez man, you are doing pretty good aren't you?" Andrew replied.  Still trying to take it all in, he was curious as to why he had messaged him. "Got to say I was a bit surprised to hear from you. What's it been like a year or two?"

Nick looked down at Andrew once more, chuckling at his size again. With his size, Andrew seemed fairly cute to Nick. He had a very cute face, he had soft skin, he was over all very nice looking. Anyway, back on topic, he noticed Andrew getting mad over Nick petting him.

"Well, blame god for making you so small that I could probably do it by hanging my hand over your head." Nick joked. He always liked patting Andrews soft and cushion-like hair. It had a nice feeling, ya know. He casually laughed it off when he noticed Andrew brushing his hand off his head. His mood quickly switched though as soon as he let Andrew see in.

"Yep, that's what you get when you save. Ya know, saving? Something you should of learnt and done a while ago? Haha." He said as he nudged the shorter, "Nah, I'm only messing with ya buddy." He smirked, prepared for Andrew to get mad at him. Not like he cared though. 

"Yeah, I'd say two. And I was just as surprised to see you responding!" Nick chuckled, "Really, I thought you just disappeared at this point!" He laughed. Not too soon after, he was reminded of the entire reason he really asked Andrew to come around. "Oh! Uh, Andrew, could you come into the kitchen for a moment? We gotta talk." He said as he closed the door behind him.

Andrew was increasing starting to become irritated with how Nick was treating and talking to him. "Look! I didn't come here to be talked like this Nick. God you can be such an asshole at times." Andrew said as his face was getting a little red with anger. Though deep down, Andrew kind of liked being talked to like that but it would never be something he would ever admit to Nick.

"The kitchen? Uh yea I guess."  he replied a little unsure as to why he was here. He made his way into the kitchen and yet again was impressed by how nice and big it looked. "I hope this doesn't take a long time, I have other things to do." Andrew said lying, knowing full well he had nothing at all to do.

"Heh, sorry. Just can't help it sometimes, ya know. Especially when I'm talking to someone who looks like the average gnome! Hehe!" He paused for a moment, "Alright, that's enough." He then moved onto the real reason he had Andrew come over. He hopped onto the stool that was sat at the table, but not before kicking a smaller stool to the other to help him get on the taller one opposite to Nick. It was partially offered as a joke, although he was aware Andrew would need it to get onto the stool. Anyway, Nick put a more stern look on his face as he clenched his hands together and put them on the table. He looked straight (well, more so down) at Andrew.

"I know what you did." He said as he attempted to keep a straight face, "And I don't believe I have to tell you what it is, Andrew."

Grinding his teeth, Andrew wanted to say more but followed along. As the smaller stool was placed in front of him he thought, "I don't need this". He then tried to hop and climb up the taller. After 2 tries and almost going red in the face, he sucked up what little pride he still had left and used the step stool to get onto the actual stool. Sitting on the stool like he normally would, his eyes didn't make it over the table. Taking a sigh, he then did what he hated to do, which was he sat on his knees so he could see Nick.

As soon as those words left Nick's mouth, Andrew's heart dropped. Andrew doing his best to keep a somewhat normal face, started to sweat a little. "Uh..uh wha...what? What Nick? I don't know what you mean. I mean we haven't talked in months, how would you know that? I mean, know about me?" Andrew said while his eyes were looking down.

He chuckled at the sight of Andrew failing to get onto the stool without assistance, typical of him. He wasn't surprised that he'd need help given his size. He was about to crack another joke, but left it away in the dust.

"Well, I can see when purchases are being made on my cards, y'know. It's not like I don't check my bank." He said, "I know it all, Andrew. You aren't slick by any means." He chuckled as he adjusted himself on the stool. "If I wanted... I could tell everyone! And they'd know you're a dirty little thief. But I won't..." He paused for a moment as to raise tension. "Under one condition." Nick looked down at Andrew with the smile of the devil on his face. What could he possibly be planning?

When Nick started to talk again and mentioning the card, he almost shit himself. How could he have finally discovered it. Andrew was so careful to make sure to make small purchases and only take out a a few hundred at a time. The last time Nick and Andrew met, Nick had dropped his credit card. At first Andrew didn't think much of it, but knowing how much Nick made...maybe he could use it once or twice. Well after the 3rd time of using his card, nothing had happened to him. So what turned out to be a few times then turned into a weekly thing. Over a year and a half of using it, the bill Andrew racked up was huge.

"Nick no please you can't tell anyone about this!" Andrew said in a desperate tone. Tapping his fingers, faster and faster. "I can't let anyone know about this. I...I..can't go to jail." Andrew said almost starting to cry. Pulling back a little he said,"Condition? What condition? I'll do anything." Andrew was leaving over the counter.

He smirked at the sight of Andrew's desperation. He knew the perfect thing to ask of him, and he was fully ready. I mean, there was no way for him to be able to refuse it anyway! Still, he felt he should build it up first.

"Well, how about you follow me? I'll show you the condition. Just remember, there's no refusing!" He laughed before shifting himself off the stool. He was planning on asking him to grab his hand, but decided against it and instead just walked normally while expecting Andrew to follow. Which, he would... right? He had this planned out ever since he discovered his credit card was being used by Andrew, it was the perfect opportunity for something he wanted to do from the very beginning! And, now that it's finally happening, he couldn't help but be quite excited. Anyway, he kept casually strolling through the house as he assumed Andrew to be following him, only stopping at a mysterious door.

"Yea..sure I guess." Andrew said as he climbed down the stool. As Peter walked, Andrew made sure to follow behind. Not like Andrew could bolt out and try to run, he would be caught. "God what did Nick have in store for him?" He asked himself. Nick had always pushed Andrew into difficult and awkward situations. The constant one was saying how I was a lost child who needed his mommy and daddy. Heart racing, he continued to follow in the large house.

"God this is killing me Nick. What are you planning here?" Andrew said as they stopped in front of the door. "What? Wha..what's in there?"