LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Real Turn of Events ((Private))

Balletbaby

Jon was out dancing on a Friday night and  he was enjoying the music that was playing at the local gay bar. He had just broken up with his ex, and he was looking for his next boy-toy and he had a specific idea in mind. So, the tall, masculine, tan-skinned hunk kept dancing, hoping that he was going to bump into just the right guy...

Jason didn’t care much about his looks, but when trying to get into bars like this it helped that he had beautiful ebony white skin. With scruffy black hair, being of average height and weight, Jason was able to slip into the bar without being hassled too much about his pale skin.

After entering the club and trying to survey the area, Jason made his way to the bar and ordered a drink…

Jon smiled as he spotted Jason at the bar. He  coolly made his way over & took a glance at him.

”Whatcha drinking? Next one’s on me!” He said, as he ordered a Jack and Coke for himself, his favorite.

”So, you a native or just stopping by?”

Turning around Jason looked straight, the up and the mysterious stranger.

Coyly Jason said "Nothing fancy just an Ice Tea from Long Island" as he took a couple of sips through the straw.

"Native enough, but life has been busy so I don't get out much."

"How about you? What brings you to this fine established?"

Upon hearing want Jon wanted, Jason choked a bit on his drink.

"Well...it would be good to be screwed by a nice, strong, tall, masculine man, but finding men like that is difficult. You know of anyone?" Jason said trying in vain to not smile. "I don't know anything about becoming a bitch yours or anyone else's, why don't we have a few more drinks and we can see what happens?"

“I can think of someone I might know.” With that, he leaned in and kissed Jason giving him some tongue. 

“Bartender, two more long islands please!” Jason didn’t see Jon pour a heavy diuretic into Jason’s drink. 

“So, what are you into?” He asked as he grabbed Jason’s crotch and began massaging him.

Jason let out a slight moan as Jon kissed him deep and closed his eyes licking his lips and savoring the kiss.

Jason open them again when he felt Jon's hands massaging his crotch, Jason's quickly becoming hard.

"Oh you know, this and that" Jason said trying not to moan louder.

Grabbing the new drink, Jason took a few deep gulps so as to suppress his moans.

"What are you into?"

“Well I really like to rim and play with your anus before I fuck you.” Jon said as he leaned in again and tongue-kissed Jason. 

“What say we go back to my place and see what happens eh?” He had poured more of the diuretic into Jason’s drink to make sure his plan would work perfectly.

Finishing the current drink and accepting the next one, Jason took a couple of large gulps while staring up at Jon. Trying to imagine what it would be like having someone so much bigger than him fuck him. "Oh I don't know, where abouts do you live? How far is it from here?"

Jon grinned looking at Jason. “About 5 minutes, is that okay? You look like you need to use the restroom and it’s kinda risky using the public toilet at a gay bar.” Jon said as he grabbed Jason’s butt and gave another long kiss.