LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her new mummy

Mummyclaire

This is for me and bumble_bee_j

Rosie Nicholson was 29 and engaged to the man of her dreams she had met him in at a friends wedding and despite the age difference had hit it off straight away. Since then they had spent nearly day together and it wasn’t long before James had asked her to move in and then six months later they were engaged it was while planning the wedding that Rosie realized that James’s daughter was the girl who had bullied her and made her time at school the worst period of her life.

she had always been a big girl and at school had been bullied for being fat. She was glad Peggy hadn’t been at home but after hearing she was coming home to live after finishing university Rosie had talked to James about the fact she expected Peggy to respect her and understand she was to follow her rules.

james agreed and decided he would tell Peggy when he picked her up from the airport. He left early that morning and Rosie kissed him good bye.

once he was gone Rosie decided she would be nice to Peggy wanting to show she was the more mature she went to the bedroom they had decorated ready for her return it was pink and did look a bit childish. She made the bed putting a plastic sheet on the bed.

james arrived at the airport and was waiting at the gate.

Peggy Lilley had everything most women her age could want. She had looks and thanks to her father's business she had an unlimited allowance each week. Ok so she never had a "mother" figure in her life but why would she want another women taking the attention off her?

Sighing as she finally spotted her suitcase at the baggage claim she quickly wheeled her way threw the airport. Truth be told she hated having to be home. Rocheport was your typical american small town. A world away from Miami where Peggy had been in college for the past few years. Well she had been in Miami anyway and her father had thought she had been enrolled in college which suited Peggy nicely. He wasn't on her case to get a job and she lived nicely with the checks he sent directly to her for tuition.

"Peggy!" she heard someone call, looking up she spotted Daddy. Rolling her eyes she put on her sunglasses as she walked over to him. "So where is she?" Peggy smirked, the girls daddy dated never lasted long while she was around she couldn't wait to send this one running.

Once Peggy reached him James gave her a hug. “I’m glad your home ive missed you.”  He says smiling it had been a while since he had seen her. “How was your flight?” He asks as he takes her cases and starts leading her out to the car.

”Rosie is at home waiting for us she’s getting lunch ready I’m so glad your going to be home for the wedding” he says smiling at his daughter, he hoped she would love Rosie as much as he did he had no idea that they had gone to school together.

”have you any plans for now your home? I can get you a job at my company if you want” he says as he puts the cases in his Porsche.

"Long" I sigh as I follow him out to the car. "Yeah about the wedding" I begin to say "I'm not sure I can make it, Sarah invited me to her families house in Venice next week for a month"

Without waiting for a reply I get into the car and pull out my phone. "A job at your little company wouldn't be good for me just now. I want to work on my Instagram page while I'm here"

James couldn’t believe his daughters attitude and as soon as he got in the car he turned to her. “ well you will have to tell Sarah you can’t make it till after the wedding as you are coming unless you want to be cut off financially completely” he says as he starts the engine and pulls out the car park. 

“I’ve always spoiled even funded your partying out in Miami when you should of been studying. So you can do something for me for once,” he says making it clear she hadn’t fooled anyone.

"Well I already told her yes, it's not like this marriage is going to last daddy" I say with a smirk. "And who the hell cares what I was doing in Miami? It's my life! If you didn't want to pay for it you shouldn't have had me. Parents are supposed to support their kids"

“I can assure you this marriage will last I absolutely love Rosie and she’s looking forward to meeting you I feel you’ve needed a mother figure in your life it’s going to be good for you” he says looking at her as he continues to drive home.

as he pulls up in the long drive way Rosie has come out to greet them. “ now Peggy be a good girl or you will be in big trouble.” He says sternly 

My mouth drops as I see Rosie "What the fu..."

Getting out the car I slam the door shut "What the bloody hell are you doing here, Rosie Round?" Looking you up and down I add "Although you seem to have divorced the doughnuts for a sugar daddy"

James was shocked by Peggy’s awful behavior and rushed to defend Rosie. “That’s no way to speak to my future wife and your soon to be mother” he says sternly looking at Peggy.

”it’s clear to me your spoilt brat who really needed a strict father when you were growing up as I obvious was to soft on you.” He pauses and doing something he had never done steps forward and firmly takes hold of Peggy’s arm.

”I want you to apologize to Rosie right now” he says  

"EXCUSE ME?!?!" Peggy shouted "Rolly Polly Rosie will never be my mother! You have lost your damn mind" She breaks free from Jame's grip and storms over to Rosie.

"What the hell are you doing in my house? With my father?" She all but screamed at her "Can't get a boy our age so you have to pray on an elderly man? How pathetic can you get? Pack up your shit and get out NOW!" Peggy stamps her foot to make her point.

Rosie is not that shocked by her behavior as this is how she remembers Peggy from high school except back then Rosie had been scared of her now she had to try not to laugh. “James I can handle this” she says stepping closer to Peggy. 

“I’m not going anywhere it’s obvious you haven’t changed at all” she says grabbing hold of Peggy and pulling her towards her 

Shocked into silence Peggy staggers as she is pulled towards Rosie. Finally finding the words she manages to say "How dare you speak to me like that?" She asks although she doesn't sound as cocky as she did a moment before. "Daddy tell her not to treat me this way!" Peggy adds turning to look at him.

"Tell her!" She repeats with a stamp of her foot.

Rosie looks at Peggy as she stamps her feet thinking she looked cute. “Your daddys not coming to your rescue this time sweetie” she says as she turns Peggy round and starts leading her into the house.

As they enter the house she turns to James. “Take her bags to her bedroom I’ll deal with our little girl” she says confidently before taking her into the lounge.

he sits down pulling Peggy down over her lap.