LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby/Little Food

dpmarty

14 hours ago, Cmp said:

Now I happily only eat  baby food and formula I wish I did it sooner 

I hope to never eat adult food again why I wasted 48 years of eating adult food is beyond me I never eaten it again 

I tried eatting the Gruber baby food and other then the apple sauce the rest of them tastes a little bland.

True some can be bland but not all 

even then I now find I like the taste better than adult food 

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my breakfast baby cereal and a bottle of formula 

48FCFA25-7B46-4030-B8A6-6D5559B84063.thumb.jpeg.8a51c34177d16ff44c1ac7bba059909a.jpeg

mmm so tasty 

45965773-B903-4F88-9193-7B90FACF350C.thumb.jpeg.ae1308f6caa0f2b977fcd90f0870bece.jpeg

I now have to wear a bib for all my meals be it home or round my friends 

now on a completely baby food and formula diet I have been trying to get this way for so long

the only adult things I now do is a couple of drinks apart from that I now on formula 

and baby food 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Cmp said:

Just had my breakfast baby cereal and a bottle of formula 

48FCFA25-7B46-4030-B8A6-6D5559B84063.thumb.jpeg.8a51c34177d16ff44c1ac7bba059909a.jpeg

mmm so tasty 

45965773-B903-4F88-9193-7B90FACF350C.thumb.jpeg.ae1308f6caa0f2b977fcd90f0870bece.jpeg

I now have to wear a bib for all my meals be it home or round my friends 

now on a completely baby food and formula diet I have been trying to get this way for so long

the only adult things I now do is a couple of drinks apart from that I now on formula 

and baby food 

The irony of this is I was putting that type of cereal up in the store today.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I still only eating baby food and drinking formula I eat soft crisps at work 

2F80FBC0-AAF2-4609-981D-9436CE64CEDF.thumb.jpeg.d564afb055b58ad2802834888c95041c.jpeg

Today’s meal is a spaghetti Bolognese with a strawberry and apple afterwards and a bottle of formula 

2 hours ago, Cmp said:

Yes I still only eating baby food and drinking formula I eat soft crisps at work 

2F80FBC0-AAF2-4609-981D-9436CE64CEDF.thumb.jpeg.d564afb055b58ad2802834888c95041c.jpeg

Today’s meal is a spaghetti Bolognese with a strawberry and apple afterwards and a bottle of formula 

I don't know why but this looks like something that would give me the shits.   Either that or if I ate Taco Bell.

21 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I don't know why but this looks like something that would give me the shits.   Either that or if I ate Taco Bell.

True even I think it’s will lucky it tastes better than it looks and I prefer the taste to adult food 

most adult food now makes me feel like I going to be ill

5 minutes ago, Cmp said:

True even I think it’s will lucky it tastes better than it looks and I prefer the taste to adult food 

most adult food now makes me feel like I going to be ill

What if I blended the adult food in a blender and gave it to you?

I have a blender but I keep it at my friends house I just get my own dinner on the way from or to work the day before 

To days dinner Ella’s veggie lasagna and bananas and apples with my 3 bottle of formula 

ECA0B3F9-CB45-441F-BF9A-C41C4961A690.thumb.jpeg.554a8dc86a7bf3aaf41a61b5646530f1.jpeg

On 5/12/2022 at 11:27 AM, Spiderman said:

I don't know why but this looks like something that would give me the shits.   Either that or if I ate Taco 

On 5/13/2022 at 5:14 PM, Cmp said:

At work forgot my formula so had to get bananas and apple

A4AF5EB4-71C7-4CCF-A770-7FACF62D091E.thumb.jpeg.d0a6a70fd3afb8a3bf850f2be522744c.jpeg

plus a drink 

The coke zero shows that is the plan however CMP if you are haveing potty problems you should be drinking diet coke instead of coke 0 and a sugar free candy bar that doesn't use stevia as the sweetner or switch the apple banna pouch to a prune pouch but the main part is it has to be diet coke ?

6 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

The coke zero shows that is the plan however CMP if you are haveing potty problems you should be drinking diet coke instead of coke 0 and a sugar free candy bar that doesn't use stevia as the sweetner or switch the apple banna pouch to a prune pouch but the main part is it has to be diet coke ?

I THOUGHT Coke zero was just as healthy for you as diet Coke? Plus it has zero sugar, hence why they call it "zero sugar" LOL!???????

31 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I THOUGHT Coke zero was just as healthy for you as diet Coke? Plus it has zero sugar, hence why they call it "zero sugar" LOL!???????

It is as healthy but if he is trying to relieve constipation after drinking too much formula which is a major factor of why formula fed babies get constipated more than breast fed babies then diet coke and anything sugar free that isn't made with stevia or diet coke and a prune pouch would help ?

There was a story a while ago that ran as a warning about sugar free foods ? some guy stopped at rite aid for a pit stop and grabbed a pack of the old russel stovers sugar free peanutbutter cups and a diet coke on his way home got stuck in traffic for a few minutes and never made it to the toilet on time and he wasn't a ABDL so he wasn't wearing a diaper ?

20 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

It is as healthy but if he is trying to relieve constipation after drinking too much formula which is a major factor of why formula fed babies get constipated more than breast fed babies then diet coke and anything sugar free that isn't made with stevia or diet coke and a prune pouch would help ?

There was a story a while ago that ran as a warning about sugar free foods ? some guy stopped at rite aid for a pit stop and grabbed a pack of the old russel stovers sugar free peanutbutter cups and a diet coke on his way home got stuck in traffic for a few minutes and never made it to the toilet on time and he wasn't a ABDL so he wasn't wearing a diaper ?

Oh, I BET that was a NASTY DISASTER in his pants!?? LOL!???? How come formula fed babies get constipated MORE than breastfed babies?!???????

It had something to do with the composition of the formulas missing asome nutrients that occur naturally in breastmilk, in fact formula companies have started to put Human Milk Ogliosaccrides HMO in formula to try to prevent the issue also Enfamil made a special formula designed only for constipated babies.(Reguline) It is super expensive compaired to others  <Reguline is about $30 a canister while others are only about $20