LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother and sister lost in strange land (open rp)

doorset

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt  gives  look that says  not to sure i like that idea   and says " ummmm  not my thing , go for it if you want sis  but  let me get use to a few things  befor that "

*pulled a baby bottle of my milk from the fridge before i had sat down hands him it* "This is my milk but this is less embarressing at least but at least give it a try first ok? I just want to figure out the best, and easiest way to feed you guys"

a thought hits Kurt so he asks " did you see any pices of the wreak  i know i saw a few bits  but you found me befor i got to look around to much "

the ship they where on was a massive yacht a family friend owned  so who knows  what may be found if anything did make it  to this world

kurt says"ok , was hoping there may be some stuff of use left  , especially from the gally  they had alot of packaged food that was tasty and all the swimming gear that and all sissys cloths where in a water tight trunk ."

thinking Kurt realized he was once again trying to find his sisters stuff  no care to his  though his was in a check of the same type he did not care for his cloths none of it was cute same with his toys the only thing he would have liked from his stuff was  his jewelry  most of it was picked by his sister so some of it was  girls stuff  and he had pierced ears despite  not having them in right now

• 2 weeks later...