LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother and sister lost in strange land (open rp)

doorset

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Relax its fine its just spaghetti with pureed oran berry sauce its a all around flavor berry sweet, mild, sour, spicy its a balances berry for any meal" gets a fork and sits the 2 in high chairs and begun to help feed them sure they were quite tired after that ordeal.

Kurt  eats thinking its more desert then dinner  buts no fuss  he tries to not say anthing about being fed  but as  no  normal people are around what is normal went out the window the moment they landed on shore . after eating Kurt says  "whats it like here i  am not sure what to think so far "

Kurt says "no i will learn in time  no way i am trying  to face what ever brought us here to go back and even if did  more then likely  our family did not make it so nothing to go back to "

"well your more than welcome to be my cute lil babies if you want so what do you say want to be my lil ones forever?" As she gently cleans the 2 up and lifts them into her arms putting the sister into the crib and carries kurt downstairs with her.

Hearing his sister up he  goes to her and says " be calm sissy  but we are not in the world  we use to be in this nice lady thing  is  trying to take care of us   from what i can tell there are no humans, i saved some of your stuff  as much as i could while keeping you safe but the storm was  bad  and we seemed to get tossed into a new world  nothing here is like home , and i am sorry but every one on the ship is gone  as far as i know " tears run down Kurts face  as he tells the tale