LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressing over homework ( private)

Hya123

Mya was worried that she couldn’t feel that she was wetting her diaper.   “ Yeah I don’t know why I can’t feel it “ She said softly. 

Mya embraced Far kiss and hugged her back. “ Thank you “ She said hugging. Mya was happy to be home and give the bottle and made her feel good to be cuddle up with fae. mya slowly frank the bottle annoyed the rocking. once she was done with the bottle to her surprise she was sat up and burped.. It toook a few pats before she let out a huge burp causeing her to blush “ Can I play with my new toys now “ Mya asked snuggling into fae. 

Fae smiled as she set her down. “You can play. I will get you when dinner is ready. .” Said Fae. She kissed her forehead and left her in the playroom. She was glad Mya was eager to switch to online schooling. Fae liked it because then Mya would regressed at the perfect rate.

Fate entered the kitchen and started work on cooking the Mac and cheese. She also decided to over roast some chicken to add to dinner. She would check on Mya ever so often. Fae could tell how happy Mya was. She need to make sure all toys go into the toy box so that way she could focus on school work.

When the Mac and cheese and chicken came out of the over. “Mya, dinner time.” Said Fae at the door. Fae prepared another bottle for Mya. When she enter Fae set her in her highchair and fed her dinner. “So are you sure you do not want to be a baby,” Cooed Fae as she wiped her face.

Mya was happy to play with her new toys. she went over  and picked up her fish stuffed animal and cuddle it to her chest before she moved on to play with her blocks. 

Mya was so focused on her toys she didn’t even realize how much time passed when  far came to get her for dinner.  she brought her stuffed fishy with her to dinner. As she didn’t want to leave her new friend. She blushed as fas fed and cooed to her. Amy’s thought about it she honestly loved being far baby and being carried for. “ yes mommy I like being a baby “ She said with a smile on her face.  when she was done with dinner she wanted her ice cream. “ Can have my ice cream now? “ She asked excitedly. 

Fae was beaming at being called mommy. “Sure sweetie.” Said Fae. “Okay but now we need to go over new rules.” Said Fae as she scooped Mya some ice cream. “Rule one, no more potty.” Said Fae. “Rule two, when at home, you will carried for like a baby. That means, fed, bathed, and dressed.” Said Fae as she put up the ice cream. She set in on the tray and started to spoon fed Mya. “Finally if I have to leave you alone you will have a sitter.” Said Fae. “You cannot change yourself.” Said Fae.

Fae wiped Mya face clean. She picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. She undressed Mya and left her just in her diaper. She set her on the toilet seat with her diaper on. She got a bath ready and undressed her. She placed her into the tub and started to wash her. She had a few bath toys for Mya. She giggled.

Fae left her into the tub for a while and returned with a large towel and started to dry her off. She took her to the nursery and got her into an extra thick pink diaper and footie pjs. “So movie or board game.” Said Fae as she held her.

mya listened to all game rules carefully she wanted to make sure she was the best baby ever for her. “ Okay I can do that mommy “ She said with a smile. Mya was happy to have her chocolate ice cream as it was one of her favorite. “ This is really yummy “ She said clapping her hands. 
After she was finished her ice cream she was happy to be taken to the bath . 
Mya enjoyed the warm bubble Bath and playing with her toys. Once she was out she happy to be in a nice cozy sleeper. 
she thought about what she wanted to do. “ Paci and movie “ She said as she wanted to cuddle. 

Fae smiled as she slid in Mya’s pacifier. She set her on the sofa and put on Finding Nemo. Fae made sure Mya had she fish plushie. She set Mya on her lap and wrapped her arms around Mya. She started to the movie and just cuddled with her for the movie. She giggled at Mya who was fully potty trained a few days ago was sitting on her lap in a thick diaper sucking on a pacifier. She thought it was cute.

Fae cradled Mya when the movie was over. “Okay sweetie, time for bed.” Said Fae. She picked up Mya and carried her to the nursery. She set Mya into bed and gave her her stuffie and tucked her into bed. She kneeled down and slid out the hidden rails. Soon Mya was safe in her adult size crib. Fae read Mya a bedtime story then turned out the lights for the night minus the nightlight of a fish she bought Mya.

“Night sweetie. I will let you out in the morning. We got to be a big girl for classes tomorrow.” Said Fae as she exited the nursery and went to her own bed for the night to sleep after took took another pill. Her breast already felt bigger and fuller.

mya was content to watch finding new movies and cuddle with dad. she held her fishy close to her while she watched the movie. mya could sediment get use to this treatment of just relaxing and eating movies all day. 
When she was told go to bed she wasn’t happy about that. “ Not tired mommy “ She said as she was brought to her new nursery. Mya enjoyed the bedtime story but still wasn’t sleepy so she sucked her pacifier and cuddled her stuffie going to sleep for the night. she wasn’t excited to be going to classes tomorrow or being a big girl. 

• Like 1

Fae awoke in the morning her shirt was damp. She removed her top ton notice the milk was produced and she was leaking milk. She was so happy she nearly screamed. She got in the shower and cleaned herself off, she got ready for the day.

She wanted Mya’s nursery and smiled at the sleeping baby. She lowered the tail and checked Mya’s diaper and was pleased. “Come on sweetie. Time to get up and refill that tummy. Mommy will change you after breakfast. She picked Mya up and carried her to the highchair. She fixed Mya cereal but this time there was no bottle. She went to work feeding Mya. When the bowl was empty she set Mya on her lap. “Mommy got a special treat for you.” Said Fae.

She lifted her top and unclipped her bra to reveal her large breast. She guided Mya to her breast and as soon as Mya’s lips touched it sweet milk was flowing. She hummed as she breastfed Mya on both breast. She just rocked and patted Mya’s well padded butt.

Mya had slept peacefully through the night. 

The next morning mya stretched in her crib when far walked in her room happily. “ Morning mommy “ She said softly around her pacifier. mya diaper was cold and clammy she didn’t like that feeling so she poured at waiting to be changed. 
While mya was placed in her chair for breakfast she was confused to see no bottle on her tray so she questioned it before she ate the oatmeal.” Baba “ She asked skeptical. she finished her meal then was brought to the chair mya was confused. when she saw fae breast she had no idea what to do but with far soft coping soon mya was met with a nice stream of creamy milk. mya felt so relaxed and closer to far she couldn’t be happier. he’s loved being far baby and didn’t want it to end. she Gripped her hand on face chest as she slowly suckled the milk from both breast. 

Fae smiled as she saw how happy it made Mya. “No baba today.” Cooed Fae as she felt Mya stomach expand without the milk that was feeling her belly. She removed Mya from her breast and fixed her clothes. She set Mya’s head on her shoulder and started to pat Mya’s back to burp her.

She carried Mya into the nursery and set her on the changing table. She stripped mya to just the soaked diaper. “Someone is a little fountain. Yes she is.” Cooed Fae. She went to work cleaning Mya up and putting her in a fresh diaper. This one had baby blocks on it. She pulled out a frilly dress from Mya and helped her with her shoes. “No mommy got a diaper bag set for you. So inbetween periods you come find me near the library and she will change you.” Said Fae.

Fae took her land and her bag and set her in the backseat. She placed her horsey into the car to keep her company. She put on the Disney station as she drove to the large college. Once there Fae removed Mya’s pacifier. “Have fun. Mommy got her own classes.” Said Fae.

Mya extremely little after breast feeding from far school was something she didn’t want to do.  She let out a large burp and little spit up. Mya wasn’t happy that she had to get dressed for school now all she wanted to do was cuddle with dad. 

She giggled as she was on the changing table and far cooked ar her. “ I don’t want to wear that “ She whined as she was put into a babyish looking dress it was bad enough she had to wear a diaper.  She was going to get her bag when her mommy had the diaper bag already ready. Mya was hoping dad would keep it in the car. “ I don’t wanna go “ she said as the got into the car. the whole car ride there may nervously sucked her pacifier thinking about she just wanted to be with her mommy and know one else. When Fae took her pacifier and was about to leave mya started to cry in front of her. “ Mommmy don’t want you to leave “ She cried. 

Fae smiled at her. She hugged her close. “It just want one day. Mommy will not leave you for long.” Cooed Fae. She wiped away the tears. “Now show me you can be a brave girl for today. After today your college is online if you still want to go.” Cooed Fae. Fae looked at Mya and felt like a mom dropping off her kid to preschool or daycare. She gave Mya one final hug. “Now be the best big girl you can be and have a good day in class. If it is too much then we will go home after my first class.” Whispered Fae in the hug.

She went two classes down from her to her psychology302 class. She had a hard time focusing as she was worried about Mya. She was thankful the class let out early. She waited outside Mya’s class. “So you think you can do two more classes or are your ready to head home?” Asked Fae in a calm voice.

Mya was upset she did isn’t want leave fae. she could handle going to one classes right. But she had to be a brave girl for her mommy maybe later she could get a surprise. mya soon stopped crying with dad gently words and wiped her face. “ Okay mommy I be brave “ She said softly giving fae finally hug before she went to her class.  

During mya class she could not focus at all all she wanted was her mommy and to be safe and snuggled up at home. she didn’t like being away plus her diaper was soaked and close to leaking making mya even more upset. Soon the class was over and mya couldn’t be happier. when she saw gas at the door and she ran to her and gave a huge hug. “ Mommmy “ She said happily. she definitely didn’t want to go to another class. she just wante she mommy right now. “ No I wanna go home “ She said in the verge a tears again thinking face would make her go to another class. 

Fae nodded and held her close for a few minutes. Fae smiled as she led Mya to the car. Fae buckled her in and gave her the pacifier back. She smiled as she watched her suck on it. She kissed her forehead. “Mommy will change you once we are home.” Cooed Fae.

Fae got into the driver seat and called both of their professors saying they were sick. Fae looked at Mya. “Do you still want to be a marine biologist?” Asked Fae. “Or do you just want to stop college all together?” Asked Fae. She knew she would need a babysitter for Mya tonight. Fae had to attend a meeting with her boss. She worked from home but every so often she had to have a meeting.

Fae carried Mya inside and called Ry her best friend. “Hey I need you to come over and see Mya. I need your help with her.” Said Fae after she place Mya in the playroom. She went back to the playroom. “Mya, my best friend Ry is coming to visit. You will like him. He is a nurse.” Said Fae. She went and got supplies and changed Mya in the playroom.

Mya was extremely happy that She got her way and she had to get to cuddle face. She happily sucked her pacifier in the backseat and held her horse close to her chest. 

when they got home mya was suspended by fake question she didn’t know if she could handle all of the stress of college.  “ No I don’t want to. I can’t handle all the stress of school. I like being you baby and don’t want it to end “ May explained tofae. once home she was happy to be changed into a new diaper. 
when she was in her play room she went and played with her tea set to at far got her yesterday. she looked up from her toys when fae said her friend was coming. “Where mommy going “ Ehe asked hoping face wouldn’t have to leave her by herself. she went over to dad wanting a cuddle now not interested in her toys. “ Upie “ She said. 

Fae looked at Mya. “Mommy has to deal with her grump boss later today, but mommy will be here with you.” Said Fae. She need to do some work. This apartment was for college students only. So she would need to find a place for them. After all Mya was now her baby girl. She picked up Mya and took her to the sofa. She removed her top and let Mya fed. While Mya was feeding Mya was looking at a small house from them.

Fae smiled as she found one in their budget that was still near the college and her workplace for when she need to go in. She would call them later. She smiled as she set Mya on the floor and went to the kitchen. She started to purée fruits and vegetables to into taste big girl baby food for Mya. She figured if Mya was going to be her baby she need a diet to help her use her diaper.

Fae picked Mya up and set her in her highchair for a snack. She feed Mya purée sweeten prunes, pear and applesauce, and a yogurt. That is when Ry knocked on the door. Fae wiped Mya’s face and answer the door. Ry was a tall man built like a fat man that got fit. His long brown hair and beard made him look like a hippie. He hugged Fae.

“This is Mya. Mya this is Ry.” Said Fae. “How about you two play in the playroom.” Said Fae as she set Mya in the playroom.

Ry looked at Mya and could tell she was diapered. “So what do you want to play?” Asked Ry.

Mya cuddles into fae as she was taken into the living room. she was very happy when fae decdied she could nurse. she latched on quickly and softly suckled the sweet tasting milk. she loved This bonding time with Fae and didn’t want it to end. 

While fae made mya dinner she went over and grabbed her horsey stuffie cuddling close to her chest. Mya was a good girl during dinner and let far feed her the purée food but she did get some in her face. 

When Ry showed up at the door mya was embarrassed she didn’t want anyone to see her being treated like a baby. she definitely didn’t want to play with ry by herself. so she hid behind fae shaking her head no. 

Fae looked at Ry and shook her head to Mya. “Sweetie you will like Ry.” Said Fae as she pushed Mya infront of Fae. Fae smiled at Mya. “Be nice.” Said Fae. Fae smiled at Ry and winked to him.

“Mya you got something shiny.” Said Ry. He he went to Mya’s ear and pulled out a shiny quarter. He blew and the quarter Disappeared in his hand. He made it reappear in his other hand. He closed his hand and opened it to reveal an oragami fish. “That was cool, huh.” Said Ry.

“Her dinner is in the fridge. Her nursery is the room on the left. Her changing table and everything is in there. She has not been poopy but she soon be soon enough.” Said Fae as she was now in a business skirt and top. Fae kissed Mya’s cheek. “I have formula for her in the fridge. I got to go bye.” Cooed Fae as she left the apartment.

Ry went over and picked up Mya and rocked her to calm her down.

Mya pouted as fae pushed her towardsRy. she Looked at Ry studying him. she didn’t think he would hurt but she still was nervous being a baby around him. 
When Ry came over to mya to do the magic trick she started gasped and then started to giggle. “ Again “ She said hoping he would keep doing the cool trick. As fae talked to Ty about mya she blushed hating being talked about like she wasn’t there She blushed as far mentioned she would have a messy diaper soon she definitely didn’t want Ry to change her. 
As fae started to leave us when mya started to cry. “ No mommmy don’t leave “ She cried reaching her arms out for fae. she cried harder as she heard the door slam and ry picked her up “ I want my mommmy “ She cried into his chest. It couldn’t even happen at worst time that’s when mya bowels decided to release  into her diaper causing her to cry even more. 

Ry went and carried the crying Mya to the kitchen where he grabbed a bottle. He felt the hand that was under Mya’s butt got pushed back as she filled her already wet diaper. He Cooed and hummed as he took her to the nursery. “Fae will be back before you know it. You do not want to my her and your little friends sad because you are sad.” Said Ry as he set her on the changing table. He secured her and gave her stuff fish. He slid the bottle into her mouth and held it with one hand. He did this and changed her with the other hand.

He was gentle but quick. He soon had her in a fresh dry diaper. He picked her up and burped her. “Now you got to be careful. There is a scary monster that is called by crying babies. The monster is the tickle monster.” Said Ry. He tickled her for a few minutes.

He stopped and looked at her. “Now if you process to be a good girl for me. I will take you somewhere fun and special like the park or the zoo.” Said Ry. He put in Mya’s pacifier that he made appear like magic.

Mya was upset as She wanted her mommy and nothing else right now, but ry seem to have the magic trick and make the whole thing better for mya. she slowly drank  her bottle more focused on that than she was her diaper changed. she smiled at quick ray was and gently like fae. 
She started going to laughing fit  as ry tickled her on the changing table. “ Stooop itt” She giggled as she felt much better. mya held her fishy and sucked her pacifer slowly. she thought about it she wanted to go to the zoo to see a fishy. “ Go see a fishy”   She said in a better mood now. 

Ry nodded. “Okay but first some lunch.” Said Ry. He was glad Mya stopped crying. He set her on her chair and went to work heating up lunch, he set a plate of Dino chicken nuggets, with left of Mac cheese form into bite size balls, and two Oreo cookies. He figured she could use her hands to fed herself. He put Mya’s bib on her.

He went to work restocking Mya’s purple diaper bag for the zoo. He wiped Mya’s face and hands clean when she was done and held her as he gave her another bottle of juice.

He set her in his SUV and drove to the zoo. He led her inside and straight where the aquarium was.

Mya was sat in her high hair patiently while ry got her lunch together. She was  happy when decided not to feed her like her mommy does. she picked up the nuggets and started eating them happily she moved on next to her Mac ncheese then after she ate her cookies getting chocolate on face and hands. 
Mya was excited as they drive to the zoo she couldn’t wait to see all the cool animals at the zoo. when the went in the aquarium mya squealed happily seeing all the cool fish tank. “ ry wanna go over there “ She said poring to a tank that had clown fish like Nemo. “ They loook like my fishy “ 

Ry nodded as he picked her up to get a closer look. He smiled at her. He felt her diaper was slight wet. He figured she could hold a few accidents. He texted Fae about getting Mya and a fish tank. Ry smiled as he pointed out other fish.

He walked with her through the aquarium and let her go pet the starfish and other fish the zoo lets the kids touch. He smiled as took a few pictures for Fae. He sent them to her. He went over and patted Mya rear and then too her hand and led her to the family bathroom. He set up a changing mat and patted it for Mya as he locked the door. “Do you want another bottle.” Asked Reece as he got supplies for a diaper change.

Mya was having a great time at the aquarium with ry.  her favorite part was when she got to feel the starfish in the touch tan and the little crabs they had in there.  mya was having so much fun she didn’t notice her diaper was wet but she didn’t want to leave the aquarium for a change. 
She pouted as she was taken to have her diaper change. When she asked about a bottle she thought about it for a second shaking her head no wanting to see more fish. “ I wanna go back to the star fishy “ Mya said. “ Is mommy home yet? “ She asked really wanting to nurse from fae right now and not have a bottle.