LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The “Little” Artist (priv withjustanotherdiaperlover)

RynoBro

Eve smiled. She was about to greet her first tenant in her house. Eve won a large amount of money and was able to retire at the young age of 32. She started to get bored and decided she could rent out a few rooms to tenants. Last week she got her first ever offer for a room. Eve did not set the price high. She was renting it out so she wasn't allowed. Eve just got tenant room clean.

Eve was a tall, tan woman who stood around 6 feet tall.  Eve went back into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of good wine and the gift she bought her tenant. She learned she was an art student so she bought a good set of art supplies. Eve sat down and waited for her new charge to come home.

Rose sat herself down on her surprisingly comfortable bed, eventually evolving into laying down. It was a pretty nice day outside so the sun was more than happy to shine on her thin-body while she was in the spot, sighing as she took in the beauty of the sun. She was fairly happy today as you may be able to tell with the smooth smile on her face and the overall positive aura that surrounded her. She had finally gotten a place to stay after SOOO long so it was only natural she was really happy. Although, she most certainly wasn't ready to unpack all the boxes and stuff from her old 'place' if you can even call it that. She really didn't want to bother until later but she knew that, if she didn't get it done now, it will be even more of a bother later so she knew it was best to get it over with. Springing off her coverless bed, she walked over to the piles of boxes. So far, she had only unpacked her most important box: Her art box. It was a small collection of art stuff as she had an incredible talent for art so it was expected to be the first one unpacked and that it was. But, enough on that, she went to grab one of the boxes... until she remembered something. Her landlord was coming around today! She immediately shifted moods when she remembered, becoming far more nervous than she initially was, that being for one particular reason. Her bedwetting issues.

Yeah, Rose was a bed-wetter. Starting at the age of 15, she started to pee the bed. It started off small but eventually became a massive problem to the point of her requiring diapers. She was very mixed on her diapers as they provided a comforting feeling yet they were VERY embarrassing and noticeable, she just wasn't sure if she liked them or not. But one thing was certain and that was her not wanting the landlord to find out about her issues and the diapers. Oh, it would probably get her kicked out instantly! Nobody likes a bed-wetter and that's why she never opened up about it to anyone. So, she tried her best to find the diaper box so she could stash it but to no avail. What she didn't realize was that the box was directly next to the door, being opened to reveal the diapers, it was a real 50/50 chance if the landlord was gonna notice since they were fairly noticeable... but Rose didn't know that. Eventually, she unsteadily shifted her focus to unpacking the rest of the boxes... 

(its up to you if she notices the box or not, I have multiple plans for her finding out. also, she left a 'will be back soon', is it ok if the landlord can enter anyways? for any reason it's fine.)

Eve smiled as she met Rose. Her new tenant. She smiled as Rose brought in boxes. She led Rose to the large bedroom with the king size bed. She smiled at her. She decided to help out. Eve smiled as she pet the girls head. Eve smiled as she carried in a few boxes. She set a few of them on the floor of Rose’s room.  She looked at her. “Welcome to your new home. I am Eve, your housemate and landlord.” Said Eve.

Eve opened a small box and froze and looked at Rose. She found diapers in box. She left the box alone a decided to help with the other boxes. “Here I got a art kit for you as a welcome gift. I have ordered pizza.” Said Eve. She looked at Rose and though how cute and innocent Rose would look like in her diapers.

Eve sat on the bed. She wanted to get it out before it got too weird. “I saw the diapers. Are you incontinent? Or do you just wet the bed. It is not a issue. I will not kick you out if it is a problem. I just want to know if you need help. I saw on your paperwork this is your first time on your own. Do yoj change yourself?” Asked Eve trying to be gentle.

She smiled at the sight of the much taller woman (Rose was only 5'8, midget compared to Eve.), happy to have such a strong person as her landlord, hopefully both mentally and physically. But, when she saw the woman attempting to lead her somewhere, she of course followed... and to her surprise, she saw a much bigger bedroom than the one she thought had been hers. Turns out she mistaken the guest room for her room, silly Rose... anyway, she glared with awe at the pure size of the bedroom with the massive bed, being surprised she hadn't seen that room first. Immediately, she listened and then responded to Eve's introduction.

"Hey, I'm Rose... Nice to meet you, Eve."

She held out her hand for a quick hand shake before she noticed the girl walking off to one of the boxes. Maybe she was gonna help unpack? Hopefully! This wasn't a one woman job, it would definitely need two! However, when she saw her freeze, she was naturally curious. What did she see in the box? The laptop, the Bluray Film Player, or maybe... oh... OH NO! She could of seen the diapers! Oh god, she was gonna get kicked out-- no, no... calm down. She obviously didn't see the diapers, right? That's what Rose convinced herself temporarily... she hoped she was right.

She then noticed the other started to talk again, mainly about the gift she had gotten for Rose... it was an art gift! Nice, it wasn't something she needed but it was certainly something she took with appreciation, giving Eve a quick hug as a thank you back. Turns out she also ordered pizza, even better!

"Heh, thanks! I've not had pizza often so this will be a bit of a new experience for me!"

At first she was happy... and then Eve sat on the bed. Ok, that wasn't what bothered Rose... what bothered, no, shocked Rose was her sudden mention of her little secret. Immediately, she went into panic mode while she asked questions. The box? Of course she found the box! Dammit! It took a while, but she barely managed to compose herself to answer the questions before breaking into tears.

"...I-I'm not incontinent... I just... w-w-w-wet the bed. Every night. I-I also change my own diaper. I-I don't... No... I don't need help. I'm a big girl......."

It was obvious she wasn't sure about what she was saying when it came to the last part. Did she need help? Was this slightly older lady about to help her? Let's find out.

Eve looked at Rose. She knew she was embarrassed and scared. She stood up and  walked over to Rose. She gave her a hug. “It is okay, that you need diapers at night.” Said Eve. “I will not kick you out because of it.” Said Eve as she rubbed her back. “Though I can tell you are lying about changing yourself. The look tells it all. So tell you what. Tonight, you come to me. I will get you diapered up and ready for bed. Then change you in the morning. If it is too weird then you can start changing yourself.” Said Eve.

Eve smiled as she gave a tour. She showed her the large bathroom that was for Rose. She took her downstairs to the kitchen and living room. She smiled as she heard the doorbell ring. “That must be pizza. I picked out pepperoni and a cheese pizza.” Said Eve as she went to the front door. She paid for the food and set them on the table. She poured herself some wine and pulled out a drink for Rose.

“So what made you want to go be an artist?” asked Eve with a gentle smile. She was eager to diaper Rose for some reason. She could see Rose playing in a nursery with a thick diapers. She giggled at the thought. “So besides the diapers is there anything else you want to tell me?” asked Eve as she ate.

Eve finished eating and put up the food. “Sweetie, it is getting late. Let’s get you ready for bed I fresh sheet and blanket in the dryer.” Said Eve. She went and got them. She fixed Rose’s bed and looked at her. She smiled as she looked at her. “Let’s get your diapered for bed.” Said Eve. She removed Rose’s pants and panties. She went and gather the supplies. She laid Rose  on the bed and lifted her ankle up and side the diaper under her. She grabbed baby oil and rubbed into Rose’s skin then powder her up. She set her down on the thick colorful diaper. She taped the diaper closed. “Cute diaper.” Said Eve. “All done. How was that? Better than trying to change yourself?” Asked Eve.

Rose was very clearly shaking, crying from the embarrassment of her own landlord finding out she had to wear adult diapers! They had only met... 10 minutes ago? Yeah, around that! And she already found out Rose's deepest secret! It was so embarrassing, she just wanted a hug and a diaper rub, thats' all! But she couldn't have that... yet, at least. Oh well, at least she got re-assured once again about not being kicked out... but she still felt scared. Scared that something bad could happen, she just wish she never discovered her little accidents with the diapers... but it's not like that would happen. In the mean time, she embraced the hug she was given from the slightly older, hugging back very softly. Although, she twitched a little bit nervously at her remark about not being able to change herself very well... Rose certainly didn't wanna admit it but she was right. She wasn't good at changing herself and always had to read tutorials online on how to. In fact, the last diaper she wore wasn't even that well put together and that was last night! She was just embarrassed in general... she couldn't do anything, she was like a big baby. No, not like, EXACTLY a big baby. Anyway, she listened into the rest of what Eve said before responding on her own.

"I-I can... I'm a big girl! I'm a big girl who doesn't n-need to have her d-diapers changed... b-but...maybe just this o-once..."

Oh god that was such an obvious lie. She wasn't a big girl, she can barely change herself! Rose had to admit that it was the best choice, being diapered and changed by her landlord... Then again, the only other choice was to change her own and that was just a disaster waiting to happen. So yeah, best choice for Rose at the moment. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad despite the scary circumstances that made it happen? I mean, the girl looked like she had experience. She wouldn't be doing this for nothing had she have no experience, she'd just leave it alone with no words on it. Anyway, after having a tour of the bathroom (which coincidentally had a big changing table), the kitchen and living room, she shifted focus onto the food, obviously wanting the pepperoni pizza. The mood lightened a bit with a mix of the diaper talk in there as she grabbed a slice of the pepperoni, unintentionally getting a bit of the sauce on her shirt. She ignores it though as she grows a smile and a will to respond to Eve.

"Well, it was kind of just something that came onto me during high-school. I just felt the need to start art and here we are. I'm not necessarily proud of it but it's the best I can do so... yeah. O-Oh yeah... there's n-nothing else I n-need to tell you other than about m-my diapees- I MEAN diapers."

She took a last bite of the slice before looking towards Eve with a flushed look after hearing what she said. She started to feel like she was living life all over again, from being a baby to... well, we'll see. The flushed expression only grew more intense with another mention of being diapered while she slowly removed Rose's ripped jeans and eventually kinda-wet panties. Yep, even the panties are wet. She didn't acknowledge it as she was too distracted by what was going on though. Speaking of what was going on, she deeply enjoyed the baby oil and powder being rubbed against Rose, it provided a nice and comforting feeling which was soon multiplied by the huge colorful. When she looked down at it, she grew a bit of a ? expression on her face. She felt... safe? Yeah, safe... and just thankful. She blushed one more time as she prepared to answer the other.

"T-Thank you... I like these diapers. They're really... c-comfortable and s-squishy. It was... b-better..."

She smiled at her diaper as she looked down at it and played around with it, squished it even... She then took a small pause.

"H-Hey... could I have a r-r-rub... on the bottom of my d-diaper? It helps my bladder calm..."

Eve watched as Rose’s face relaxed into relief and joy as she taped the diaper closed. Eve figured she liked being diapered and felt safe in diapers. She saw the panties were wet. She made a note to order some pull up for Rose. Eve watched as Rose touched and played with her diaper. Eve puts the wet panties and slight wet jeans in a laundry basket. Eve listened to Rose’s request.

Eve smiled as she went over and picked up Rose like a toddler. She started to rub the bottom of her diaper as she held her at the hip. She bounced and rubbed the diaper as she held her for about a half hour. She hummed a soft song. “So you start college next week.” Cooed Eve. Eve smiled as she  set Rose into the bed and tucked her in.

Eve went to her own bedroom. She ordered some cute pull up big enough for Rose for overnight deliver. It would be in the morning. Eve went to bed.

Eve had a wonderful dream. Rose was crying in a crib. Her diaper was well used. Eve picked her up bottlefed her and changed her diaper. She took her to the park and watched as she finger painted with other babies.

Eve awoke from her dream. She went and started to make waffles and coffee for herself. Eve smiled as she was so excited to have Rose as a tenant.

Rose had very visible sweat drops coming off her body, she was very nervous, even after being re-assured about not being kicked out and stuff... she liked the diapering, the comforting mom vibe Eve gave her and everything else but... she was a big girl! She didn't wanna be reduced to a baby, that wasn't what she was! Or, at least until she felt something warm. Something warm and... urine-like? Oh no, she was pissing! Pissing herself, in a pink diaper! She thought she wasn't a baby, well she needed to think again! And it only became worse with Eve picking her up like a toddler and rubbing her diaper, which started to make feces come out! She blushed intensely as she flooded her diaper, letting out very clear tears. She was a college student! Not a baby! She shouldn't be messing a diaper like she just had laxatives! But that was what she was doing anyways... emptying her bladder into a pink diaper. Eventually, she pulled herself together to respond to Eve.

"Y-Yes... I start college next w-w-week."

She was then tucked into bed with an already dirty diaper, still crying a bit. Even after all that it was still going on, but she tried her hardest to dismiss it to avoid actually being kicked out. She just went to sleep, hoping things would be better in the morning. Spoiler Alert: They weren't.

She woke up and took a great big yawn before looking around and taking in the much brighter room, taking an equally big sniff to remember the night before. Nervously, she pulled up the cover and saw her diaper, being so full that it held up the cover on its own. She screamed in embarrassment before trying to get up, only failing because of how heavy the diaper was. Luckily, she had stopped emptying her bladder but that didn't matter anymore... she couldn't let her landlord find out but there was nothing she could do except sit in the diaper and wait... hey, at least she had a bathroom right there.

Eve heard the noise and went into the room. She saw what Rose startled Rose. She could tell her diaper was full. She went over and rubbed her back. “It is okay. That is why you wearing diapers. I will get you all fresh and dry.” Cooed Eve. She laid Rose down and untapped the diaper. She noticed Rose leaked a little and the mess int eh diaper had to been more than one accident. She order pull up but she might hold off on the pull ups. She got wipes and started to wipe the poop off of Rose. “Okay sweetie. I think until I say otherwise, you need to stay in diapers. Once you start classes or you show that you can make it to the bathroom. You will be diapered.” Said Eve slowly. She soon got her cleaned up. She lifted her legs and removed the old diaper and slide in a fresh one. She rubbed the powder and oil into her skin before taping the diaper closed.

“There you go. See not to bad. I am not mad. I think it is kind of cute. Plus I think you like it.” Said Eve as she picked Rose up. She slid in a pacifier she bought for Rose last night, into Rose’s mouth. She carried her like a toddler down stairs and set her on a dining chair. She went to work and set up a plate of waffles and a glass of milk for Rose.

Eve smiled at her. “So I want you to be honest. I will not judge you or anything. You liked to be cared for and babied?” Asked Eve. She smiled as she rubbed Rose’s head.  Eve fixed herself coffee then went and got the packages she order. She smiled at Rose and showed her the custom pull ups. They looked like Huggies pull ups but for adults. “These are for when you go to classes if you show you can make it to the potty on time.” Said Eve. She also brought in a padded cabinet that would serve as a changing table for Rose.

She noticed Eve coming into the room, making Rose grow a small smile. She didn't know why she was smiling for this person she met only yesterday... ok, well maybe not just person, her landlord. Maybe it was because she felt like her mom? Yeah, probably. She was acting very similar to a mom, as if she was Rose's mom. But even then, Rose was a college student! She shouldn't be having her diaper changed by mommy because of her bedwetting issues. neither should she be carried by mommy, she should be able to change her own diapers and look after herself! But for some reason, she liked it and she didn't want it to stop. Even if she was having the bottom of her diaper patted the night before her overloaded diaper came into existence, she didn't want anything to stop. She wanted it to continue. So, she decided to comply when Eve started to change her leaking diaper with a little 'precious' smile on her face(C:) while she held back the pee she had, barely succeeding. She liked feeling like a baby again, having her diapers changed was quite nice and you'd probably feel the same if you were in her situation.

After Eve put the new one on, she laughed like a baby as she squished around her new diaper, today was definitely gonna be exciting for Rose!.. right? Well, we'll see. Anyway, she was quick to respond to Eve when he mentioned her 'liking it'. She didn't wanna admit it but she LOVED it... but remember that phrase: didn't wanna admit it.

"I-I don't like it! I-I definitely don't wike it..."

It was a very obvious lie, surely Eve could tell that Rose was lying, right? Anyway, she hugged onto Eve with a pacifier in her mouth while she was being brought down stairs like she was a toddler before letting go because of her being sat on the chair. She was grateful for being brought down since she couldn't walk down with how thick her diaper was, it would of made her unable to walk and instead waddle like she had loaded her diaper with feces... which she probably would of ended up doing anyway. She then responded to Eve, taking out the pacifier.

"...N-No I-I-I don't like it... n-not at a-a-a-all."

Once again, obvious lie. Eve should easily be able to tell that Rose is lying out of embarrassment. Enough on that though, she looked at the custom adult-sized Huggies pull-ups that Eve had, snickering a bit at them. Surely she wasn't gonna have to wear pullups or diapers to class, right? Well, unluckily, she did. She had to go to class in diapers! The least she could hope for was some pants that didn't painfully outline her diaper or else she would end up crying.

"I-I could definitely... make it to the potty... I don't n-need diapees."

• Like 1

Eve looked at her and smiled. She cut up Rose waffle. “Sweetie, do no go into law school. You would make a terrible lawyer.” Teased Eve. She started to feed Rose bite of the waffle. She smiled and Cooed as she fed Rose. Eve smiled at her. “It is okay that you wanted to be babied. I do not mind babying you. Though if you act up I will baby you out in public.” Teased Eve. She wiped Rose face clean and gave her the glass of milk. “Now, as far as you don't need diapers. You know that is not true. You messed yourself as soon as I diapered you yesterday.” Said Eve.

“So here are the ground rules. Until I think you are ready. You will wear diapers. I will treat you like a toddler when we are home. That means, feeding, dressing, and babying you. You can call me Mommy or Miss Eve.” Said Eve. She made sure Rose finished her milk. “You are not allowed to change yourself.” Said Eve. She picked up Rose and held her close. She patted Rose’s back.

She went upstairs and undressed Rose. She looked through the closet and pulled out a pretty dress. She helped her get dressed for the day. “Now we need to go to the store. We need food and supplies. ” Said Eve as she had an old large purse. She put a few diapers, and changing supplies in the bag.

Eve picked up Rose and carried her to her jeep and buckled her. She to the large grocery store and next to it was the toy store. She be next Eve got a wheelchair for Rose. “So that way they do not see your diaper waddle.” Said Eve as she pushed her into the groceries store. “Are you allergic to anything?” Asked Eve as she went and started to grab food.