LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

One thing I would love sometime is a play time with another baby/toddler. 

I'm sure you would little buddy, and I'd be the first to join you!?????❤️?????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm sure you would little buddy, and I'd be the first to join you!?????❤️?????

That we be wonderful. We could play with large Legos, play doh, color, play with trucks and cars and watch cartoons. :)

9 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

That we be wonderful. We could play with large Legos, play doh, color, play with trucks and cars and watch cartoons. :)

Yeah! We'd have a blast, and you could meet my big brother Tommy and he could join in too and we would have so much fun together!?☺️?❤️? And I would take naps in his arms.??????? And we'd have a Diaper Party!??❤️??❤️??? With LOTS of Diapers, wipes, baby Powder, babas, and toys! And a bounce house! And let's not forget pacifiers!?☺️?? it would be so much fun!?❤️??❤️???????❤️

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah! We'd have a blast, and you could meet my big brother Tommy and he could join in too and we would have so much fun together!?☺️?❤️? And I would take naps in his arms.??????? And we'd have a Diaper Party!??❤️??❤️??? With LOTS of Diapers, wipes, baby Powder, babas, and toys! And a bounce house! And let's not forget pacifiers!?☺️?? it would be so much fun!?❤️??❤️???????❤️

That does sound like a lot of fun. One thing I do love is after being changed out of a messy or wet diaper is having baby powder put on my butt and into the new clean diaper. It makes me smell life a baby. My paci gives me sooooooooo much comfort as does my stuffies.