LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Ones New Home

JE PUNK

the diaper was softer then the pull-up and did not have all the spots that felt like sand  he did not want to but says " its softer , i guss............... only as long as i need them though" words he hopes hi will not regret not knowing He Needs needs them now

he tries to stand  and gets  up to fast his legs wobble but he recovers and stands not wanting to be rude or seem ungrateful he keeps quiet

Kurt annoyed seeing the pants get tossed aside  but says nothing , he listens to her and says " ok i think i will be good on needing changed for a while and yes i am hungry"

• 3 weeks later...

Kurt is first done with his food and sits quietly and looks around  befor asking " what made you pick me after  what happened you know i would be a bit broken ,i am lucky you took me in and i am frankly lucky i am  not hurt worse , there had to be kids who would be less of a pain then me "

Kurt hoped he would not regret opening his mouth  but he wanted to know , no he needed to know.

he knew this was a fresh start and she may let him be a real kid for once so he was looking to see where she stood ,thinking on the diapers they are not that bad  he kind of liked them but was embarrassed about getting changed he loved stuffed animals  some things he thought would not be bad to be treated younger as long as  he got to play with stuff he liked .