LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Ones New Home

JE PUNK

blushing Kurt stands there not saying anything , though the bruises at his waist line going up says more then enough for Kurt's liking though its bin three weeks the bruises are still dark    scrapes that are healing on his legs look alot better then his middle .

for any one who say pictures of the seen  there car was  a disaster the fact he  survived  is thought a wounder.

the pill bottle they gave her has every pill in it he has not taken one since discharge from the hospital

after shes done wipeing he says " i am use to  people telling me to do more on my own  and i have grades high enough to justify a  skip in grade witch may be a bad idea now"

Akiza picked out a huge pack of Pampers diapers and set them In the cart along with some changing supplies “Dear you shouldn’t be sucking on your lips like that why don’t we try these.” Holding out a package of pacifiers 

Kurt flustrated   so many changes at once and his jaw  seemed off  and by his dads old rules  he was trying to not make a deal about it  says " ok mom ,  just  a bit of  wobble to my jaw , mabe that will help"

the tone of his voice could tell he felt defeated despite  the fact he was alife and mostly untouched was a a stroke of  major luck  , though its easy to tell he dose not feel that way.

Kurt looks around to see  what the pace looks like hopeing it was bigger then  his old home as his room was tiny witch is why is toychest was  made for outside

Kurt says "how big is the family any pets "

since he did not bother asking as far as he remembered was wounding what he got himself into just to avoid  being some place temporary

He trys and look at the place in detail