LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MIllys new life (privet me and Lonelyboi96)

doorset

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIlly looks at them like  they are new to her she looks them over befor  trying to figure out how to use them she trys the bucket on as a hat first then quickly figures its for sand and then figures out the shovel and fills the bucket

Milly did her best  to make something  but as she never did it befor  it was just differnt piles of sand with walls that conected it and a small hole  that she  pushed a broken gi joe some one left behind in then burried lightly

" Milly says" yes  i neber dot do much befor they  to emberist to take me places i so small"

((yes  i  never got to do much before they to embarrassed to take me  i so small")) cute talk translation

"It's okay Milly, babies do tend to get sleepy in the car." She said as she picked Milly up and took her to the changing table. "What diaper would you like sweetie?" She asked as she held up 3 diapers. One had pink bunnies on it, another had flowers and butterflies on it, and the last one had blocks that said baby on it.