LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MIllys new life (privet me and Lonelyboi96)

doorset

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milly just let her mom  move her as she needed and moves as asked to make the change easy  but you can tell her diaper was close to a leak

milly at one point says "i normly try advoid  drinks at night  others no liked to check on me or get diapers that held much "

"Aww milly I don't mind sweetie, I'm your mommy, it's my job to care for you and take care of you. If that means I have to change your diapers forever, I'll do it because you are my little baby." She said lovingly 

Milly turns bright red  normally  she is shamed for needing them and they think she might get a little bigger but not alot  in three years she has grown only  a inch and half

Milly softly says " well mommy  i do not see me geting varry big any time soon"

Hayley went to Milly's closet and pulled out a red striped dress for milly to wear. Hayley put it on Milly, it was so short that it didn't even hide Milly's diaper. Which made it convenient for Hayley, since she would have to check Milly's diaper.

Milly's excited  and cheers "yayy " after a moment says can has teddy to come with " when riding like this she likes something to hold

Edited by doorset
spelling