LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Death Of The Plastic Diaper?

The latest note from Paperpak (Attends) taken from the MagicMedical website:

As of November 2007 Attends will switch there Attends Classic Line to the cloth like outer cover. The Attends 10 with waistband will not be affected.

-------------------------------

But how long till the retool and the whole line goes to "Cloth", oh well another bites the dust

$#@%!!! I'm going to have to start stockpiling

• 1 month later...

The latest note from Paperpak (Attends) taken from the MagicMedical website:

As of November 2007 Attends will switch there Attends Classic Line to the cloth like outer cover. The Attends 10 with waistband will not be affected.

-------------------------------

But how long till the retool and the whole line goes to "Cloth", oh well another bites the dust.

P.S. Never had any kids huh, Baby's certainly can voice their opinion, usally at 3:00 a.m. in the morning :P

So are you sure that the waistband style won't be effected?

• 1 month later...

while i also love plastic backed diapers with a passion and agree they are way better then clothlike i think they both have their place in the world and would absolutely hate for either of them to be discontinued.

i use both styles depending on the situation when i have them, when im alone at home i use the plastic backed ones about 80% of the time unless i run out of them, but when im out and about or when i have friends or family here i go with the cloth like ones about 70% of the time so i don't have to worry about how tight my belt is and i trust the hold of velcro more then tape when im moving around alot.

despite the design flaws with cloth like diapers like the fact that they leak way easier then plastic diapers so you cant let loose and flood them all at once with a full bladder, or the fact that you cant sit down in a soaked one and expect your pants to be dry, or even the whole smell barrier issue when you drop a deuce or wear a wet one too long i still like them as much as plastic backed sometimes. they both have their time and place in my oppinion.

im sure you've all come across the odd diaper every so often that wont stop crinkling despite your best efforts and your tightest pair of underwear over it. i dont mind reducing the flow into a clothlike a bit to prevent overflow if it means i dont have to tell anyone i wear diapers before im ready to, or just on a day when im out and want a diaper to be the only underwear im wearing and not worry about any noises messing up my day.

after all the origional intention of the diaper companies from my understanding is that the plastic ones are made for night time use only and the cloth ones are supposed to be all the protection you need during the day, i guess most of them just decided it would be cheaper to reduce the amount of absorbant pulp in the cloth and just got carried away with the extra profits and forgot to keep a thick clothlike in their inventory for those who need it.

i really envy the ones on this site that have enough courage to genuinely not give a damn who knows they wear diapers.

(snip)

I recently bought a case of diapers from some obscure company out of St. Louis, MO. Either I didn't pay attention to what I was buying or it wasn't clearly shown, as I ended up with............

Cloth backed diapers. I put them in the closet along with about 5 other bags of cloth backed diapers that I won't use.

soggy

i know it's been kind of a long time since this post soggy but if you seriously won't use them i'll trade a case of plastic backed diapers for them if you want, assuming that the ones you have are mediums. either that or just buy them off of you, your choice.