LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trick or treat regression/adoption

Dlatwood

Thinking of doing a Halloween scene where you show up to my place trick or treating and you pick a treat or a trick if you pick treat you get regressed by magic candy, but if you pick trick you get adopted and regressed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mew had make some special candy to give out this year with the trick or treaters she had a large mansion so was known to be one of the richest people in the town she sets a sign out and was ready for her first few kiddos she would trick or treat as she waits for the first one to show up

I run up and down the street dressed as spiderman. I've been trick or treating for hours and I was starting to get tired. "I'll do a few more houses and then I'll go home". I go to two more houses and then I stop by the large mansion. "I've never been here before, but I bet they give out full size candy". I make my way to the front door and knock.

*I try to walk but immediately fall down as the diaper is so thick and my legs are weak. I start to cry and I hold out my hands wanting you to pick me up* "why can't I walk and why am I crying?" i thought to myself.

*I wrap my arms around you as you pick me up. I look around the house as you take me to the nursery and see baby toys and stuff for babies. We get to the nursery when you place me down in a crib. The candy makes me fall right to sleep soon after you put me down.*

(I'm a boy in the story or did you want me to be a girl?)

"Mommy!" I start to fuss as you pick me up, you lay me on the changing table which squishes my messy diaper all over my bottom. I start to cry as I want out of my messy diaper.