LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Constipation Enemas and Diapers

I grew up in the early 1950's... former military brat, w\single mom, housing project the works. I was also a Sickly Child and Mom was over protective (that, is an Understatement). I remember that my mother seemed to always be preoccupied with my Poop and Diapers. She would tell anyone who would listen that I had Potty Trained at 18 months old... and I always say that, she would tell this to anyone visiting the house while she was changing my diapers for bed while I was laying on the living room floor. I was 10 or 11 years old when this tapered off.

I had chronic constipation growing up and by the time I was old enough to know the reasons for weekly enemas and why I always had to release it in my diapers they just seemed normal and I really liked it. It always took a long time and Mother would keep me occupied by sitting me on her lap and reading to me.  I truly enjoyed the feelings while the water in the enema bag drained into my butt and when she pulled the enema tube out I remember thinking how lucky I was that I could sit in my mothers lap and poop and pee in my diapers and mom would change me as soon as I was finished. It's no wonder I became sexually attached to diapers.

I should also add that mom was terrified of Polio, Small Pox and several other deadly viruses that they were just getting vaccines for, and in the process of trying to keep me healthy while I was in and out of the Hospital no one ever discovered or told me (or mom) that I was Incontinent. I found that out when I was 40.

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 12:43 PM, skizics said:

I grew up in the early 1950's... former military brat, w\single mom, housing project the works. I was also a Sickly Child and Mom was over protective (that, is an Understatement). I remember that my mother seemed to always be preoccupied with my Poop and Diapers. She would tell anyone who would listen that I had Potty Trained at 18 months old... and I always say that, she would tell this to anyone visiting the house while she was changing my diapers for bed while I was laying on the living room floor. I was 10 or 11 years old when this tapered off.

I had chronic constipation growing up and by the time I was old enough to know the reasons for weekly enemas and why I always had to release it in my diapers they just seemed normal and I really liked it. It always took a long time and Mother would keep me occupied by sitting me on her lap and reading to me.  I truly enjoyed the feelings while the water in the enema bag drained into my butt and when she pulled the enema tube out I remember thinking how lucky I was that I could sit in my mothers lap and poop and pee in my diapers and mom would change me as soon as I was finished. It's no wonder I became sexually attached to diapers.

I should also add that mom was terrified of Polio, Small Pox and several other deadly viruses that they were just getting vaccines for, and in the process of trying to keep me healthy while I was in and out of the Hospital no one ever discovered or told me (or mom) that I was Incontinent. I found that out when I was 40.

I grew up in the 60s and was also trained at 18 months. I somehow had an attraction to diapers and plastic pants and would put them on and enjoy the feel of them in the privacy of my room. They were makeshift and didn't fit me I remember being fascinated with the baby diapers and plastic pants in the stores seeing some that were large enough for me and sometimes a comment would slip out to see what reaction I would get from mom it was always not good. To add to my diaper fascination mom was also on top of my poop and would frequently use suppositories on me. I would fight it and was punished for not fully submitting sometimes. I was told to go into the bathroom she was there with a jar of suppositories and told me to remove my pants and pull down my underwear bend and over. she would then push the suppository in as far as her finger would reach. told not to push it out or receive a spanking. I hated it but strangely I would sneak them on my own at every opportunity. This I think evolved into this fettish thing I am into today. There is more to it but it needs another chapter or two.