LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Checks

7 minutes ago, Cmp said:

You are lucky I get my diaper check by anyone over 18 be it family or my friends 

I’m the same way as well. I’m diaper checked by anyone that’s potty trained and by an adult, big kid or grown up who’s over 18. I’m not even embarrassed about being diaper check. Sometimes adult babies like my self poop and pee a lot. 

Never had a adult baby

my brother let his son check me but only by filling my diaper he was not wanting to potty train 

7 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Never had a adult baby

my brother let his son check me but only by filling my diaper he was not wanting to potty train 

For me, being an adult baby, I’m required to be diaper checked by a big kid, grown up and an adult. I’m always taught that only big kids, grown ups and adults can diaper check me.

That’s why at home, I get diaper check all the time because at home, I’m not allowed to wear pants and I can’t hide my diapers. It makes it very easy to diaper check me. They do diaper check me to make sure I’m using my diapers as intended. 

At home, I'm only allowed in a Diaper, t-shirt or onesie on. I'm NEVER EVER allowed to hide my diapers because a grown up, big kid and adult can and need to check my diapers at anytime they want. And being an adult baby, I am not allowed to hide my diapers in front of big kids, adults and grown ups simply because I'm an adult baby and I'm not allowed to hide my diapers and adult babies like me don't have any shame or modesty in being diapered out in the open and in front of people. And besides being an adult baby, I don't get to wear pants at home and only big kids, adult and grown ups do. My diapers are my pants, shorts and underwear. Big kids, adult and grown ups gets to wear pants and gets the right to diaper check me and to make sure I am using my diaper like the adult baby that I am. I don't get that ability to diaper check myself because I don't know If I leak or poop.

• Like 1

I lucky I aloud to wear anything but if I do my diaper has to be obviously Show a ball even if I go round my friends on adult time I still have to wear baby clothes 

3A724475-1F47-4B3F-BDA7-732FFA5322AA.thumb.jpeg.a09170395e50dda5ae27ce0b094a68ae.jpeg

this how I dressed to go out today