LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling fresh diapers

1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Me too buddy!???? I wish I got to experience your era of Pampers diapers. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd want to wet my pants all the time then!???☺️????????❤️??????❤️? LOL!?????

I want to wet my pants all the time now…oh wait a minute…I do wet myself all the time now as a matter of fact I’m doing it right now!!’

5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I want to wet my pants all the time now…oh wait a minute…I do wet myself all the time now as a matter of fact I’m doing it right now!!’

Yeah! You go Mike! Leading the baby lifestyle sure is great, isn't it?!??☺️?????❤️????????????☺️❤️???

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah! You go Mike! Leading the baby lifestyle sure is great, isn't it?!??☺️?????❤️????????????☺️❤️???

Absolutely, I’m currently sitting in a Megamax diaper with a Rearz booster and I’ve wet 3 times and right now I’m pushing a big poop into the seat of it (I’m seeing how wet and messy I get before mommy notices and changes me). 

6 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Absolutely, I’m currently sitting in a Megamax diaper with a Rearz booster and I’ve wet 3 times and right now I’m pushing a big poop into the seat of it (I’m seeing how wet and messy I get before mommy notices and changes me). 

Is the megamax white and does Mommy ever do an diaper check on you??☺️??????❤️

24 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is the megamax white and does Mommy ever do an diaper check on you??☺️??????❤️

Well the Megamax was white (now it’s kind of yellow and brown and yes she does do diaper checks on me, doesn’t matter where we are, if she thinks that I might need a diaper change she’ll pull down my pants and check my diaper and if I’m wet and/or messy she’ll take me somewhere where she can change my diaper (last time it happened we were at the mall and I had just finished peeing my diaper and it was leaking all down my legs so she put her hand on my crotch and gave my diaper a little squeeze causing even more pee to leak out and she took me to the nearest family washroom and changed me into the most babyish diaper I had in my diaper bag (a little for big Vintage Baby diaper) and since I had gotten my onesie and my pants soaked she left me in just my diaper and marched me through the mall and out to the car with my diaper on full display.(I was so embarrassed that I wet myself before we even made it to the car).