LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Andrew's Feminization Journey(Private w/Kinkyddlg)

abdlswitch

It was a typical Tuesday afternoon for Andrew. Rolling out of bed at 10 AM after he was gaming until 2 the night before. He peaked his head out of his room, to see if anyone was home. He knew that his Dad was out of town on business  & his step mom was visiting a friend from out of state. Lastly he knew his step sister had left for school a few hours ago, which meant he had the whole house to himself. Andrew made his way downstairs, wearing nothing but shorts. He poured himself some cereal as he drank out of the milk carton. Life was good for Andrew, he was 2 months away from turning 21 & was looking forward to be able to legally drink. He dropped out of school about 6 months ago, no job, no cares, & a credit card that was given to him by his dad. Andrew was never really pushed by his dad, really no one. His dad was far too busy with work to really pay attention to him. Even when he got re-married a few years ago, he paid more attention to his new wife than to Andrew. This never bothered Andrew since he was always well taken care of and got his way.

The biggest upside for Andrew when his dad re-married was his new step sister. She was drop dead gorgeous & probably the hottest girl that had ever said 2 words to him. But Andrew knew he would never get a woman like her. Andrew wasn't really what you would call a man or even an adult. He stood around 4'6, was petite, & never really grew hair when hitting puberty...anywhere. Something he never wanted anyone to know about was how much he lusted for his step sister. She was tall, beautiful, popular, & would be starting college soon.

After Andrew finished his breakfast he headed upstairs to Hannah's room. There was one thing Andrew would do each morning, something he wasn't proud of. When his sister was away, he would sneak into her room. Knowing exactly where to go, he went to the top drawer of her dresser. Reaching on his tip top's he felt around until he found something lacy. He then pulled out out a pair of red panties. Giving them a long sniff, his tiny member was getting hard. Andrew then jumped on top of Hannah's bed and removed his shorts. Then imaging what his sister would do turned him on even more. Andrew than became to jerk off with her panties, thinking it was just him in the house..

Hannah was tall, athletic, and beautiful, and worst of all, knew it. She had the rapt attention of any boy or girl in her senior class, though to her chagrin she noticed her dorky step-brother also doted on her to a degree that made her suspicious he had a schoolboy crush on her. She was always clearing her throat and asking "can I help you?" when she caught him staring at her long legs and bouncy breasts. "In fairness, that loser probably hasn't touched a tit since he was breastfeeding," Hannah thought with a grin as she turned into their driveway. She was starting a new program at school that gave her the afternoons off for "independent studies" and couldn't wait to goof off as she was an excellent student and ahead in all her classes.

The young woman was lost in thought as she walked in to her bedroom on autopilot, only to be rudely shaken out of her reverie by quiet huffing and groaning through the doorway. "What in the hell...?" Hannah whispered as she cracked the door open to see Andrew enraptured on her white bedspread, a pair of her sexiest black panties in his fist as he pounded his tiny meat. She knew he was a little perv but never suspected Andrew would defile her undergarments so casually.

"So how long have you been a panty thief, Andy?" the blonde demanded as she pushed into her own bedroom in outrage, being sure to use the nickname she loved to get under his skin with. "No, don't get up, you were in the middle of something, huh brother?" she sneered and pulled her phone out to snap a photo of her half-naked stepbrother as he scrambled to cover his little peanut. "I bet our parents would loooove to see what you get up to when you're supposed to be in class. What's it worth to you for sissy to keep her mouth shut?"

Andrew zoned out as he was masturbating, not paying attention as his step sister was making her way into her room. Breathing faster and faster, he was abruptly interrupted when Hannah barged in. For a moment Andrew was in both shock and slightly turned on as she slightly bent over, exposing her ample chest. He didn't grasp what was happening & looking up at Hannah's eyes he said 'Wha...what..hmmmm." Andrew then started to cum in her panties, eyes shut as he thought he might have been in one of his dreams.

He then smiled, but then that smile turned to panic. "Hannah!! What, what are you doing here?!" Andrew said as he tried to cover himself. Then she whipped out her phone, he paused and looked at the phone. Then the "click" noise came and Andrew panicked more. The high he was experiencing while masturbating was long gone and he reached for the phone. But with his small arms he didn't even come close and almost felt out of the bed. Breathing heavy he sat up, then grabbed her blanket to cover himself up.

"God no, no you can't! Delete, that please. I...I, wha...Sissy?.." Andrew replied as he was panicking. He couldn't look her in the eyes. "Hannah please, I'm sorry. Please, can't we just forget about this? I'll..I'll buy you a new pair of panties, I won't ever come in here again!...I'll do anything, Dad can't see that picture. Please...please I'm sorry." Andrew said as he was shaking

Hannah saw her stepbrother's eyes dart down her shirt as she cocked her hip and bent towards him in fascination. Andrew seemed duller than usual as his first reaction was to lock eyes with his gorgeous crush and smile vacantly at her while he convulsed and shot his sticky mess all over her panties. The blonde was flattered and disgusted at the same time, how did a grown man lose control that quickly? Not that Andy looked like much of a grown-up, as he barely came up to his stepsister's chest and was as slight and hairless as any child.

"What am I doing here? Oh no-no-no, I'm in my bedroom you little creep, you're the one who better explain himself. No wonder you're always checking out my ass, I thought you had the hots for me but you're just wondering what color panties you'll get to steal next!" Hannah loomed over Andrew as he pleaded with her to delete the picture. "Not a chance, it's already uploaded to the cloud." She laughed derisively. "Oh, I see! I was referring to myself as your big sissy, as in sister. But I know people call you a big sissy all the time, so sorry for the confusion." Hannah helped her shaking brother out of her bed with a gentleness that was undercut by her harsh words. "Damn right you'll buy me whatever I want, and do exactly as I say, or else everyone we know is gonna see your tiny pecker wrapped up in lacy panties, starting with Dad. I don't wanna hear a word of back-talk out of you for the rest of our lives, do you understand? Say, 'Yes big sister,' then shut your mouth or things will get a whole lot worse for your candy ass."

Andrew wanted to say something but he blushed even harder. Hannah was right, every chance he got he would take a peak at her. Her ass, legs, face,...breasts. Never really talking with a girl before, all he ever did was gawk from a distance. His eyes went big as he was told that the picture had been uploaded to the cloud, he had to get into her account and delete it. "I....I know your friends call me that when I'm not in the room. I can hear them when your door is open." Andrew replied in a low voice.

His heart pounding as his step sister helped him off the bed. But then lowered his head as he was yelled at again. "Bu...but I'm sorry I didn't think you would...Yes bi...Big sister." Andrew replied as it felt odd coming out of his mouth. He had never heard Hannah be so strict and forceful with him. It made him cower, but also a bit excited? He shook it off and said, "Ok um...I guess I go wash...these. Andrew started to turn to walk out the door.

"You're supposed to hear it, Sissy Andy. We all think you're a joke, and never standing up to us about it just proves what a week-kneed little girl you really are. God, I'm glad we're not actually related, you're such an embarrassment." Hannah brushed one of her golden locks behind her ear as she leaned in conspiratorially and whispered, "And that was before I knew you liked to cream your sister's panties. Closest you'll ever get to a pussy, huh?" Andrew tried to escape but she snagged his arm as he passed. "No, baby brother, I don't think you're going anywhere. You don't breathe without my permission anymore, and I think you need a reminder of that. Kneel down." She pushed on Andrew's shoulder, forcing him to his knees and highlighting the vast disparity in their heights. "Open your mouth. NOW." Hannah barked and snatched the sticky lace out of his hand to ball it up and gag him with the salty fabric. "Now show me some appreciation for letting your tongue even visit the same zip code as my pussy. Say 'thank you for letting me borrow your big-girl panties, big sister,'" she demanded, knowing he'd make a fool of himself trying to talk with it in or she'd get to punish him - win-win!

Those words really put Andrew down, but he couldn't say anything back, not in the position he's in. "No I've had sex before...it was...uh last year." Andrew lied. Shaking his head he went to walk away before feeling Hannah's big and firm hand grab him. His heart pounding, he had never been talked to like that. Before he knew it, he was brought to his knees. "What are you.." Andrew as he looked up at Hannah, stopping mid speech. God she was so hot, this view was even better. Until she yelled at him to open his mouth. "Open my mouth?" He said as the cum stained panties were shoved into his mouth. He started to cough hard and his first reaction was to pull them out, but was too afraid to try. Trying not to focus on the taste and what was exactly in his mouth he tried to reply. "(I can't say anything with this in my mouth)." Andrew tried to say, but his words were all mumbled. Andrew tried to talk but his words were muffled. Fearing what would happen if he didn't talk, he did the stupid thing and took the panties out. Cough...cough, "Thank you....thank for your patnies..bi...big sister."

Hannah scoffed loudly at Andrew's protestations. "If that were true I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be the first I heard about it. You'd never stop bragging about the one time you tricked some nice girl into letting you wiggle your disappointment stick inside her for 3 whole seconds," the blonde smiled savagely as he choked on her panties.

"God, can't you do anything right? I didn't tell you to take them out dumbass!" Despite her pleasure at Andy's speedy submission to her demands, Hannah wasn't about to let up until she was sure he knew his place. She pushed the kneeling young man forward onto his hands and pointed his bare bottom into the air. "You're lucky I don't ruin your life right now," she began lecturing him as she rained blows onto his exposed hiney. "There are going to be some changes around here and they start with rules. I make them, you obey them, like a child would obey their mommy, got that? Because little sissies who can't keep their panties dry can't be trusted to make decisions for themselves, can they?" She carried on rhetorically, knowing Andrew would have little chance to respond between her sharp spanks.

Andrew's eye's went big as he was yelled at how he did this wrong. "But...but I don't understand, I thought you wanted me to say that?". He felt his step sister push him further to the ground where he was on his hands and knees. "I..what? I'm sorry,  I didn't know..." Andrew was cut off as he felt Hannah's firm hand smack his right butt cheek. He didn't even yell out in pain at first but let out a submissive yelp. Then one after another and another, "Ow...Ow...Please....owwww. Please stop...please big sister." Andrew heard what Hannah was saying but as the spanks kept killing, he could feel his upper half start to sink. Before he knew it his ass was up in the air as he tried to fight back his tears. "Please...(sniff sniff)...i'm sorry...owwww!"