LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls..... When you first started wearing Maxi Pads for you period

In 1998 or 1999, age 12, when I first saw Tampons ads advertizing their product as better than Maxi Pads because they don't feel like diapers - I, like many men in this forum, raided my mom's Kotex Maxi pads to simiulate a diaper, feeding into my fetish.

This thread isn't about me, though. And I'll discuss my own experiences with Pads in a separate thread.

------------

This thread is meant to be a comprehensive understanding of the subjective experiences with girls an their wearing of pads/maxi pads as a teen, adult, and also diaper fetishist.

First Periods & Maxi Pad Questions -

1. What age (school grade and year, too for context) did you get your period?

2. Did you start with Maxi Pads? If Yes, what brand? and if No, what prouct did you use for your period?

3. What is your memory of when you first started off with Maxi Pads? What did they feel like to you? What was it like to wear them for the first times?

4. Did your Maxi Pad weariing for your period at that time feel like a diaper? As a teengaer did you find that an accurate discription by the media and Tampon commercials?

5. Did other girls make fun of wearing pads? Did you make fun of others wearing pads? What's it like in the school lockerroom around this discussion?

6. What age did you switch to Tampons? Why did you switch? Did peer pressure or the media influence the decision to swtih to Tampons?

7. Did wearing Maxi Pads as a teenager feed into your diaper fetish? Did it start the feitsh? Did it inhance the fetish, if you had a diaper fetish at that time.

Other: If I missed anything in this section, please discuss those experiences.

----

Adulthood & Maxi Pads Questions -

8. How old are you now, and what period product (and brand) do you use now for your period?

9. Did you ever get used to wearing pads? What do they feel like now? If you still wear pads, are they comfortable or uncomfortable?

10. As an adult, do Maxi Pads feel like diapers? Has your opinion shifted on this question since adolescents? Compare/Contrast with 'Question 4' above.

Do they (still) feel like diapers?

11. If you wear pads for your period as an adult, what it's like whilst enjoying diapers? If you still wear pads, are they comfortable or uncomfortable?

12. How do you  

13. How do Maxi Pads interact with you diaper fetish now? Do Maxi Pads enhance the diaper fetish in anyway?  And/Or do Maxi Pads detract from your fetish in anyway? For both questions, How?

----

Maxi Pads Concluding Questions -

14. Do most girls still start with wearing Pads for their period? Would you reccommend girls start with maxi pads? Why/Why Not?

15. As a concluding question..... Do you think the comparison between pads and diapers portrayed by the media, tampons, and essentially society is accurate? If so, how? If not, how?

-------

End of Survey - 

Other: If I missed anything in this thread, please discuss those experiences.

The Questions may have been reptitive, and I may have missed some piviotal points. Please feel free to discuss further on any issue related to the overall topic.

Final Thoughts:

Essentially, I'm trying to create a comprehensive thread for girls' experiences with maxi pads as a teenaer, as an adult, the subjective experiences of Maxi Pads in relation to the diaper fetish (as both an adolscent, and as an adult).

Thank you.

Well, guess I'll start.

1.) My eleventh birthday. Thanks, Mother Nature. Luckily, I guess, it started after the party was over. I was in the 5th grade, which was already stressful enough without the help of hormones. Year was 1999, which wasn't a bad year, to be quite honest.

2.) I think I started small. I used the thinnest pads Always had at the time, but Always was never comfortable for me. I still don't use it to this day.

3.) Once I began bleeding more heavily (which was a few months after my birthday, as my body was getting more used to it), I moved up to Maxis. Always, at first, then used Kotex back when they made pads. Even when I wear Maxis today, I feel more protected. Having blood seeping into your clothes isn't a fun feeling, and when you're in middle school, it's even less fun.

4.) I never compared them to diapers until that damn commercial wanted me to feel like I was wearing one. For one thing, the pad was for blood coming from my crotch, it's not like my entire waist was covered in padding. For another thing, it almost felt like shaming. I never felt comfortable with tampons, and thin pads weren't enough for me. I'm not switching just because some commercial thinks I should.

5.) No. There was one time at the bus stop (back when I rode the bus--never doing that again, those things are zoos) that my mom dropped off a "helpful" baggie of maxi pads, which wasn't appreciated by me. By the time I was in high school, carrying pads was almost a necessity. Not just for me, but for the friends I made, too. If they were Maxis, they didn't care, it just meant you were a heavy bleeder. You can't really help that.

6.) Never using tampons.

7.) No. For one thing, the smell of blood always reminded me that it was for a specific purpose, whereas diapers, while I desired them, was more for incontinence. Different smells, different expectations.

8.) I use Stayfree mainly when I have periods. They're comfy, thick, and they do the job. I have to use overnights, too, even during the day.

9.) Yeah. Well, not at first. At first it was such a weird, foreign feeling. And the plastic lining that Always had loved to chafe. The lining is still a bitch. Still, they were and always will be seen as a necessity to me, and if someone asks me why I use such thick pads (though I don't know why they would, since periods are such a taboo topic here), I have no qualms with telling them I'm a heavy bleeder. Come to think of it, once I switched to Stayfree, I felt so much more comfortable in them that I never wanted to stop wearing them.

10.) Maxi pads don't feel like diapers at all. You don't feel the padding around your butt or crinkle around your hips. If you do end up peeing, the pad will likely leak, since they're designed to hold a very finite number of liquid (thick liquid, at that). Not to mention, they can still shift around in your panties, whereas diapers don't usually do that.

11.) They're fine. They're nothing compared to diapers, but having that protection just in case, especially since I have a history of irregular periods, is nice.

12.) Eh?

13.) The two are wholly separate for me. I like wearing diapers because I like feeling little, and I like the feeling that I will need changed by a caregiver, and cooed down to, and all kinds of other baby stuff. Pads I wear because I bleed from my vagina once a month. Which isn't really babyish, in fact, it's a sign of adulthood and maturity. Well, in some cultures.

14.) I can't speak for most girls. I started out with the thin ones because I and my mother thought I was going to be a light bleeder. Hahaha, wrong there. Honestly, I just say use what ever is comfortable for you. If you like thin pads, thick ones, tampons, the cup, who am I to judge?

15.) Hell no it isn't accurate. It's just a way to try and get women to "see the light" and use whatever product the presenter is wanting them to use. Tampon or whichever. I wouldn't even call the incontinence pads designed for women (Poise, for example) to be accurately compared to diapers. Yeah, they both serve to protect clothes and furniture from pee, but one is a lot more socially acceptable than the other. No one would bat an eye at a woman wearing a pad. But a woman wearing a diaper? Oh noes, the humanity!