LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is she a AB?

While I was writing my story today I was listening to a live concert on youtube from * Of Monsers and Men * the song is called * Yellow light *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqBpWJC-Jfc

At 50min33sec and 52min10sec I was stunned by the childish attitude of the singer (Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir) to the point I wondered if she was not an AB

Ok of course my interpretation can be influenced by several factors, the attitude of the singer in this song, the singer's pigtails, the colored bracelets, the xylophone and even a little the lyrics, on the other hand I must admit not having been able to analyze what the song meant, I believe that there may be several possible interpretations

What do you think?

the styles she's wearing aren't unpopular. More 'childish' or whimsical clothing is on trend right now (here is my example, an overall dress that I saw at target). I also think those are hairbows around her wrist. Im not saying it's not possible, im just saying the clothing is pretty on trend and normal. 

1 hour ago, Bbbird said:

the styles she's wearing aren't unpopular. More 'childish' or whimsical clothing is on trend right now (here is my example, an overall dress that I saw at target). I also think those are hairbows around her wrist. Im not saying it's not possible, im just saying the clothing is pretty on trend and normal. 

I know I'am probably wrong, it's just that all the elements put together made me smile
In fact my brain showed me what I wanted to see

• 5 weeks later...

It’s not uncomman for young women her age to dress like that and behave playfully like a little girl who just want to have some fun.

Actually she reminds me of Björk when she was young and leadsinger in Sugarcubes

Best of all:
Thank you for introducing me to OMAN. What a band, what an energy and what great sound and performance, what a concert! I had to see the video from start to end ?

40 minutes ago, Little_Mouse said:

It’s not uncomman for young women her age to dress like that and behave playfully like a little girl who just want to have some fun.

Actually she reminds me of Björk when she was young and leadsinger in Sugarcubes

Best of all:
Thank you for introducing me to OMAN. What a band, what an energy and what great sound and performance, what a concert! I had to see the video from start to end ?

Your welcome ?
5 or 6 years ago I was a huge fan
Your right "what an energy and what great sound and performance"