LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Careful what you wish for. (private w/giantessman)

Akari Ramos

• 2 weeks later...

And so the game progress on for quite some time, and I remain doing well most of the game.  it does get a lot closer towards the end but I still manage to win, and smirk.  "hehe I won I won"   I chant happily,  though really sissy seems a lot different now then she used to.  I guess when I was the older one she looked up to me, but now that I'm younger she looks down on me. Not nearly as nice, but hopefully she doesn't get to crazy about it.  the one fly in the otherwise rather wonderful ointment of being not only a little again, but being a girl this time, and still being able to enjoy many of the perks about being a toddler, while also being old enough to play games meant for slightly older kids. Seems like she struck a good balance here, and best part is everyone else thinks this is normal. like I've always been this way.  Though the close call with sissy almost finding out what the stone did put her a bit on edge.  least for now she's able to keep her attention off of it and was glad about that.   it being closer to dinner time now, mom should hopefully be done with work.  "Well anyways it was fun playing with you sissy.  did you want to play a different game or shall we see if mommy is less busy?"

"No I dont want to play anymore games stinker. I am going to go play in my room you can go see what mom wants if you want. I dont care." She said getting up looking at you and the stone as she went. "I want to play with that stone again one day."

"okay okay, well thanks for least playing one game with me."  I say a bit upset that she's trying to dash off so soon,  I guess it is in a way Karma as I remember I used to do it to her.  "well much latter."  I huff, and watch her head out to her room, I then go grab a plush bunny, and and put my pacifier back into my mouth and suck on it as I waddle off to the room mom's in again.  "Hey mommy are you busy?"  I ask looking up at her "Sissy is to busy to play with me now's so I was wondering if you could maybe read me a story or play a game or something?" I ask as I hug the bunny and go back to sucking on my pacifier as I wait for her to answer, as I do it dawns on me I seem to be more eager for mom's attention like this then when i was older.  maybe it's part of being little.  I guess I could just play by myself if I needed to, but part of me really hopes mom isn't busy, and that she doesn't make me do chores or something like that.

“Awe pumpkin of course I can.” She said closing her laptop. “Mommy just finished with work for the day. Come up here.” She patted the couch next to her inviting you to come up. She eyed your diaper trying to determine if you needed a change or not. She was going to wait for you to climb up before she really inspected it. 

"Horray!"  I smile big and toss up my bunny plush on to the sofa before I go to climb up on it and sit next to her,  I do notice it takes more effort to get up then it used to, but it's also kinda fun in a way having to climb up.  once I'm sitting I go to grab my bunny plush again and cuddle it.  when you do decide to take a closer look at my diaper you'd find it is wet,  not totally soaked but still pretty wet, when I see you checking my diaper I do comment. "I did use it, but didn't tell sissy, as I didn't want to stop playing once I manged to find something she'd play with me."  I say with a nod.  "it doesn't feel to bad at the moment. but it would be nice if I could get a change please."  It actually did feel nice that I didn't have to stop the game to run to the bathroom, or even get distracted by the fact that I would,  it just happened and I can't think of when it happened I just noticed that the diaper felt wet towards the end of the game, but still didn't feel that bad or overly wet so was certainly something I could live with.  that is certainly and upside to wearing diapers and i don't even have to worry about cleaning up the mess as I can't change my own diapers now either, this seems like it was a good idea to get myself back into them.

"So, sweetie you want a change? How about I read a story to you and you can wait for a change? No need to waste a diaper that is perfectly usable." She said as she moved her over to her lap by lifting you up. "So what story are we going to read my little munchkin?" She asked smiling and playing with your hair. 

"Well okay I guess we could wait.  I say and settle on your lap,  I guess it would come with the territory of being in diapers full time that they don't always get changed right away. well guess there would have to be a few downsides to everything. her question while a valid one does make me realize it's been so long since I thought about little kids books last I'm not sure what to ask for or even which ones we have.  still it's nice sitting here in mom's lap and have her playing with my hair like this, it's rather comfortable and makes me feel safe and loved and that I don't have to worry about a thing which is just how I want it.  "uuh, you pick mommy...  you make them all fun"  I say with a smile hopping that'll work.

"Well last time you complained at me when I read you little red riding hood so I think you need to go over to the book basket and get yourself a book young lady. Mommy doesnt want a stinker on her hands because mommy choose the wrong book again." She said lifting you off her lap and placing you on the ground. 

I hop down and wonder over to the basket, a bit upset that my idea didn't work. but after digging though it I find the hungry little caterpillar, and grin, I always thought that one was kinda fun.  so I waddle back with that book and look up at mom as I hold up the book.  "okay then read this one please!"  I smile glad to spend time with mom. to be able to wear a dress and diaper and get out of school and have this all be normal. I think that finding that stone and thinking of this was the best idea I had.

She smiled and read the story to you. She made silly noises that made you giggle. You also saw that your mom was younger than before you made the wish to be a little girl. She finished the story and ticked you. “Is my little caterpillar hungry?”

I notice that she's also younger and think that must be a nice perk for her, though she might not realize she's younger.  still all that matters is she's mom and I'm her baby girl.  I enjoy the story even more than I thought I would and the silly noises and dramatic reading really made it even more fun.  The tickle at the end was unexpected as was how ticklish this new body is, I eep and squirm and giggle like crazy while she tickles me. Once she stops and I'm able to calm down from that,  i nod.  "ooh yes I'm quite hungry!" I smile.  having her sister be a lot more dismissive of her was a bit of a dark spot but over all today has been rather wonderful. She then does remember about the diaper, but it actually feels a little better now,  maybe last time she had just used it and it took a bit for it to absorb it all. it does feel kinda weird now that she's realized not only does she just go when ever but if she's not thinking about it she'll likely not even notice she is going and so not be able to remember when it happened.  but on the other hand that's why she's in diapers and it is cool that it just makes everything so much easier for her that way.  "So lets go eat!"  I say and move to hop off her lap.

Your mom took you to the kitchen where she began to prepare a frozen pizza with meat just the way you like it. She smiled as it cooked, so do you want a new diaper?”

I cuddle up to her when she picks me up and I'm a bit surprised she doesn't set me down while preparing the pizza,  but its also rather neat to be able to say cuddled up and watch from this angle as she works on it,  when she asks the question I do nod a bit. "oh yes I would still like that please."  I look up at her and smile. this is nice,  I'm wearing a cute dress, and being cuddled by mom, and she's making my favorite food too.

She walked into your room and laid you gently on the changing table. She then strapped you in ans she began to look around. “My goodness little lady your room is a pig sty. You’re cleaning this up after dinner, okay?” She asked as she returned and opened your diaper. 

"it's not that dirty."  I say  as I look around laying there on the table, not really able to move much due to the straps so I don't bother. but I also see that look like I'm not going to talk her out of it.  "Well can you help me clean it?"  I ask thinking maybe i can get her to do most of it,  though it would be my luck that she thinks I've already tried that trick before one to many times,  still couldn't hurt to try right?    geez, all this and I'm still having to do chores, maybe if I was back to crawling she'd not be expecting me to do stuff like that. and it is fun being the baby girl of the family and that would just add another layer to it.

“Nice try little one, you’re cleaning this up after this diaper change and that’s final.” She said as she started to change your diaper into a clean fresh one before setting you on the floor. “Get to work. I expect this clean before the pizza is ready.”

I watch her leave  then huff and walk over to the dresser, and pull out the stone, and rubbed it.  "I do wish my room was clean and that I never learned to walk, I can stand up for a short bit, but I have to crawl or be carried around.  and mom does like to carry me around a lot, I also wish I had a nice scaled up high chair and cute bibs to wear.  and I wish any liquid I drink is from a scaled up baby bottle. ooh and I wish mommy has nothing against me sucking on pacifiers all day, and she thinks it's cute when I do."  I grin that should fix it, now I'll be to little to clean up my room or do any other chores. I drop the stone back into the drawer and go to play with my toys.

The rock began to glow then you felt yourself begin to shrink and get younger. Rather than keep you at your age and make all those changes the rock decided that it would be easier to just make you eighteen months old. You watched as everything got bigger and you got smaller. 

"what's going on?"  I gasp as I see things getting bigger.  "I didn't wish to become any younger"  I drop my toys and try to get back to the stone before I get to small to reach it.  "ooh my gosh this could be bad."  I find I'm not able to move as fast as I'm already only able to crawl around so i have to crawl as quickly as i can to the drawer I left the stone in. gosh if I get to small then I won't be able to get the best of both but be stuck with only the baby stuff. ooh gosh if it makes me to young I won't be able to eat solid foods, and will i even be able to talk.  that thought scares me as I try to get there as fast as I can.

You were going down till you were about 18 months old where you stopped shrinking. Your mom was in your room now cleaning it for you. She turned to look at you as you crawled. "Where are you going little girl?" She asked playfully as she walked toward you seeming to move so fast. 

I eep as I hear mom coming up behind me. "I uh think I left a toy by the dresser." I say and turn to look up at her oh my gosh she's huge or rather I'm that small. while I wanted to be treated mostly like i was 18 months I didn't want to actually be this young, i gotta get back to the stone so i can try to make myself older again. I turn back and start crawling for the dresser again hoping i can make it before she grabs me.

"Oh no you dont, mommy doesnt want that dresser to possibly fall on her baby girl." She said as she lifted you into the air making rocket ship blast off noises. "You need to stay by mommy."

"but but..."  I stammer and eep a little as you do that and squirm some but then notice how high it seems now whens she's holding me and I gasp. "awws, well okay.." I say sounding disappointed. it's going to be much harder now to get to the stone now.  Gosh this really changes how this all feels it was one thing when I knew I could go and grab the stone to undo it at anytime but now I might actually be stuck like this. that thought is way more scary as I cuddle up to her.