LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

from high school to preschool. (private with JE PUNK)

Akari Ramos

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ooh yea that one is pretty, I smile and nod."   I smile as you pull off my pj's and pull that one on.  "ooh I was thinking about asking for tights but since we going to be beach so soon that would be a waste this time. "  I shrug "so then I'm ready to go and get my swimsuit!"

She soon arrives at the store and helps her out of her car seat and places in the shopping cart and brings over her over to the swimsuits “See anything you like dear?”

I start looking around at the collection of swimsuits and gasps.  "yea, I see lots I like. Gosh there's so many good ones"  I nod, really glad I'm a girl now gosh it was so unfair all the wonderful designs and patterns and styles girls got while boys basically just got plain shorts..  least now she's on the side that gets all the good stuff.  after a bit more looking I find one that seems just that bit better then the others.  "oooh that one that one!"  I point at it.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81TQOt7uQrL._AC_UX679_.jpg

“Good choice little one.” Placing it in the cart “Now let’s go get your swim diapees.” Pushing her to the diaper aisle and picked up a pack of lil splashers

6D52E27F-F172-4D98-9101-9B1C93DB95AE.jpeg

"ooh that's a cute name. and I like the little octopus eating ice cream on it...  ooh can I get some ice cream too?" I ask happily as I'm in a good mood from all the fun stuff happening.

“Yes dearie we can have ice cream when we get to the beach.” Paying for the stuff and then placed the young girl back in her carseat and started driving to the beach.

"well I can try, but it seems it's happening more and more on it's own."  I concentrate for a bit.  "well I think i got out all i can for nows, though i don't think much came out."  I shrug,  "still I'm as ready as I'm going to be"  I say looking over from my carseat.

“Good girl.” Taking her out of her car seat and laid her in the back of her seat and began undressing her and untaped her diaper and started wiping her down then slipped the swim diaper up her legs then over her waist then grabbed her swimsuit “Okay sweetie legs in.” Holding the swimsuit for her.

I nod and go to push my leggs inside as she asks and wait for her to pull it the rest of the way up and on me.  "We going to have so much fun at the beach. and the ice ceam will be nice toos!" in a way it's interesting as gooing to the beach, wearing a swimsuit and wearing diapers are all things his old self would of hated. but now they just make the day more fun.

ooh horray! thanks mommy *I smile and happily digg into my ice cream*  ooh it's so good! "say as I'm getting a bunch of it on my face, eventually I finish everything but the cone and the bit that is stuffed there, and I'm licking my fingers.

not so much swimming as me sitting in the water and splashing around and crawling arrond a little  course I'm not going in to deep since I can't get there. but still having fun in the watter.